剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Georgia life to my fullest extent, and it is cute as F.
-欢迎来我家 -我的天 小猫咪
- Welcome to our home. - Oh, my God, those kittens.
-快请进 -南方热情
- Come on in. - Southern hospitality.
-请进 -很漂亮
- Come in. - Beautiful.
这就是肖恩的卧室
So, this is the bedroom.
-有辆单车 -乔纳森
- I see a bike. - Jonathan!
这是他唯一的锻炼机会
This is the only exercise he's getting.
-让他扶去 -我就知道你很菜
- Let him be. - I knew you were too weak.
乔纳森 帮个忙
Jonathan, help me.
"送肖恩上大学"存钱罐
A send-Sean-to-college collection cup.
这点钱可不够
He'll need more than this.
这是什么领带
What's this tie?
除了那台钢琴 肖恩的卧室 毫无特色
Other than the grand piano, Sean's bedroom, not much personality.
一点都不像18岁的小孩
Nothing says 18-year-old kid to me.
这是牛仔靴 穿上
Those are cowboy boots. Let's get those in.
棒
Good.
-穿好了吗 -穿好了
- Have we got it? - I think so.
-好嘞 -好 起来走两步
- There you go. - All right, let's do this.
这是我见过最基的东西了
The gayest thing I've seen.
我都不会穿 我还跟男人结婚了呢
I wouldn't wear those, and I'm married to a man.
不是吧
No.
姑娘们 我看到--
Hey, ladies, I see--
-不不不 不要 -有东西要来了
- Oh, no, no, no. - I see something coming on.
各位 每人穿一件"肖恩外套"
Everybody, pick a Sean jacket.
我们来做他的伴唱歌♥手
We're about to be his backup singers.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-各就各位 -各就位
- Places, places. - Places.
肖恩像是某个年代留下的信物
Sean is like this baby relic from, like, this other time.
我也不知道是什么年代 说不清道不明
I don't know where that time is, I can't put my finger on it.
但他活得真实 相当可爱
But he's living his truth, and it's cute.
你介意我扔掉一些衣服吗
Do you mind if I get rid of some of your clothes?
不行啊
But no!
这怎么行
No!
肖恩的平日服装
Sean's off-stage wardrobe,
看着像个40岁的老男人
a lot looks like the closet of a 40-year-old man.
那都是在后院拍卖♥♥会上淘来的
Those were great yard sale finds.
再卖♥♥给后院拍卖♥♥会我觉得没问题
I'm so excited to get them into another yard sale.
绝对可以 跟我到衣柜来
Like, so excited. Come to the closet with me.
大学的话 没人想跟40岁的人上♥床♥
At college, nobody wants to sleep with a 40-year-old.
一定要有个"肖恩"在背上吗
Has it always gotta be Sean on the back?
我觉得那是我的标志 我想看着潮一点
You know, I think that's my trademark. I wanna look hip.
我只是不知道什么才算潮
It's just that I don't know what that entails.
我希望能抓人眼球
I like something that'll grab people's eyes,
他们看到就知道
and they really just do say:
-"我来了 快看我" -明白
-"Here I am, look at me." -Yeah.
你不用把"我是肖恩"这样表达出来
You don't need to call out, "This is Sean."
除了这个 你的表演 那就是肖恩
Everything else, your whole performance, that's Sean.
融合自己的风格很棒 所以我来教你这么做
It's fine to evolve your style, so that's what I wanna do.
-露露准备早餐吗 -是的
-Does Lulu prepare breakfast? - Yes, she does.
很丰盛 有炒蛋 培根 香肠
Lots of, you know, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage.
看这些名片 真正的肖恩·范·米特
Look at these business cards. The real Sean Van Meter.
她会做汉堡帮手[意面品牌]
She'll make things like, Hamburger Helper,
起司通心粉 墨西哥卷饼 鸡肉三明治
mac and cheese, tacos, chicken sandwiches.
他拿到了奖学金 特别棒
He won a scholarship, good job.
她会煎罗非鱼
She'll fry tilapia. I'll just
我一般加点盐 放在墨西哥薄饼上吃
put some salt on that, put it on a tortilla.
她喜欢加卷心菜
She likes hers with slaw.
他的音乐都是原创
He writes all of his own music.
你负责洗碗吗
Do you clean up your plate?
-我负责放在台子上 -很厉害嘛
-I put it on the counter. -You got it good here.
窈窕身姿让我心醉神迷
I like booty cause booty is fine
你是否愿意和我亲密
If I can squeeze yours You can squeeze mine
每次扭动使我颤颤巍巍
I see it wobble and I start to quake
牛奶虽好 和蛋糕才是绝配
Milk is just fine But it's better with cake
-我开心的时候... -说到重点了
-When I'm feeling really fancy... -Yeah. We're getting there.
会用炉子做爆米花 而不用微波炉
I'll make popcorn on the stove instead of the microwave.
肖恩
Sean.
可以说是零基础
The foundation is, like, really zero.
等你开学了 节奏会变得很快
When your classes start, it's gonna get intense quick,
很吓人 一开始很难适应
and it's intimidating, and it's a lot to take.
我想教你一些
I wanna set you up with a couple things
简单 好上手的菜谱
that are simple, get you going a bit.
-大概是个不错的烹饪课 -当然
-Maybe we can do a nice cooking class. -Absolutely.
我喜欢自然的手感 你多久洗一次头
I love the natural texture. How often do you wash your hair?
每天
Every day.
别
No.
要是我每天洗头发会怎样
What would this look like if I put it in the washer every day?
头发会干枯 毛毛躁躁 我才不要
It would be a tattered-up, tangly mess. No.
你头发没那么脏
Your hair isn't getting so dirty
不需要每天洗
that you need to wash it every day.
还有 你名声会扩大
Also, for your brand and for moving on
还要继续做歌♥手和音乐家
and becoming more of a recording artist and musician,
头发很重要 上帝保佑
the hair is, like, a thing, and God blessed you.
我们要养护它
So, we gotta, like, nurture it.
我们一起养护你的头发 很好玩的
Let's nurture that hair up together. It'll be fun.
好吧
Okay.
这样坐在秋千上最舒服了
Nothing's better than sitting on a porch swing.
-就差一杯甜茶 -对
-Just need our sweet tea. -Right.
你让我突然好想喝
Now you've got me wanting it.
我听说你是他教母 对吗
So, I think I heard the term godmother, right?
-是的 -怎么回事
-Yes. Yeah. -Yeah?
他父母在他出生时就把他托付给我
His parents handed him to me when he was born,
我尽量把我知道的都教给他
and I've done my best to teach him what I knew.
我很有感触 我也是被领养的
It means a lot to me, 'cause I'm adopted.
当时被带去见我养母
And I was handed to my mama.
她像你一样 接纳了我
And just like you, she took me in,
视如己出
and they raised me as their own
倾囊相授
and gave me everything.
所以 我尊敬你
And so, I have a lot of
以及你为肖恩所做的一切
respect for you and what you've done for Sean.
肖恩让我成长了很多 真的
Sean raised me. He did.
皮德蒙特学院 为什么选它 你觉得怎样
Piedmont College. Why that school and how you're feeling?
我喜欢皮德蒙特是因为
What I liked about Piedmont
每个人都互相认识
was how well everyone seemed to know each other.
学生之间熟悉 跟教授们也能接触
The students all knew each other, they knew the professors.
我挺怀念这感觉
I kind of missed that,
我的确上过红砖白瓦的学校
because I did go to a brick-and-mortar school
直到中学 高中之后
up until middle school. And then going to high school,
就一直在家 我怀念社交的感觉
staying at home, I missed that socialization.
-你是在家自学吗 -是的 但很孤独
-You were home-schooled? -I was. But it gets lonely.
在其他地方开始新篇章让我很激动
I'm excited to start this new chapter somewhere else.
孩子要离巢了 你有什么感觉
How you feeling about your baby leaving the nest?
感觉好艰难
It's gonna be hard.
我给他找了个很大很好的公♥寓♥
I found this great spacey apartment for him.
大概25 30分钟车程 离学校近
About 25, 30 minutes down the road. Close to school.
我希望这样能缓解
And I'm hoping that that'll
他离开我的焦虑 我也有这种焦虑
help with the separation anxiety I'm having here.
给他一个安心的归宿
He has a safe place to come home to.
给他一个归宿 但更重要的是
He's got a safe place, but more importantly,
让他成为自己 做想成为的那个人
he can be his own person, and be the man he's becoming.
我找到了你的名片
I found your cards.
-真正的肖恩·范·米特 -对 这就是
-The real Sean Van Meter. -Yeah. That's what--
就是我想成为的 我希望大家也能体会到
It's what I wanna be, it's what I want people to think of me.
但你还不知道真正的肖恩·范·米特是怎样的
But you don't know who the real Sean Van Meter is yet?
我正在思考
I'm trying to figure it out.
肖恩失去了自己的声音
We've lost Sean's voice.
当你跟长辈生活在一起
When you're with people who are older than you,
不可能像和同龄人一起那样
you don't get to assert your opinions the same way you would
坚持自己的观点 要让他跟同龄人一起玩
with your own peers. We gotta get him around people his own age.
我想让肖恩带我们去他新家
I want Sean to take us over to the new place,
看看那里怎么样
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表