剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
- Okay. - And I'm sorry, okay?
真的是太遗憾了
I'm sorry to hear that.
-好吧 -如果不是有摄影机在拍
- Okay. - She wanted to punch him in the head.
她可能都揍翻他了
If this camera wasn't here, boy.
-真的是太遗憾了 -是的 我心里也很难过
- I'm sorry to hear that. - Yeah. It felt terrible, you know.
真的
Yeah.
你知道的 我相信你有能力
You know, I believe in you.
你能毕业的 我始终相信的
You can do it. You know me. I believe it.
你不该... 犯这种低级错误
And, uh... just is a bad mistake.
-对不起 -真是低级错误
- Yeah. - Bad mistake.
-我知道 -好吧 你得... 知错就改
- Yeah. - Okay, just make... Make it right.
我就是不想你看着这照片
I just didn't want you to look at a picture like this
虽然高兴
and be all happy, but
但其实空欢喜一场
knowing that it's not really true, you know?
-不是这样的 我还是很替你高兴的 -真的
- No, I'm happy, I'm still happy. - Yeah.
-我知道你的内心 -嗯
- Because I know inside of you. - Yeah.
知道你心里想把这件事做好的
I know inside of you.
只是现在得走一点弯路
I know just take a little bit longer.
-是的 -但是我相信你能做成
- Yeah. - I know you can do it.
-好 -要往前看 知道吗 儿子
- Yeah. Yeah. - Just focus on the future. Okay?
-过来 我爱你 儿子 -我也爱您
- Come here, I love you so much. - Love you, too.
-妈妈太好了 -她的气都消了一半了
- Sweet mom. - She's over it a little.
-我就知道她会原谅儿子的 -这照片我还是挺喜欢的
- I knew she would come around. - I still love this picture.
是照得不错
It's a good picture.
可怜天下父母心啊
When all settled down, She loves her son.
是的 是的
Yeah, absolutely.
你好吗
How's it going?
又见面了 最近好吗 兄弟
Good to see you, too. What's up, bro?
那个老基佬个子小小的还戴着顶礼帽 太可爱了吧
I love that old gay man in a little bowler hat.
说不定人家就是爱打彩色领带呢 不一定是弯的
Maybe he just loves colorful ties. We don't know if he's gay or not .
-或许他在西南航♥空♥上班 -爱死他了
- Or he might work for Southwest Airlines. - I love him.
-这是你的新造型吗 -是啊
- Is this you? - I think so.
就像是换了...
It's not like...
白衬衫的男士在偷瞄他
That guy in the white shirt's checking him out.
饭还有几分钟就好了
Alright, so I think the food might be ready in a couple of minutes.
太好了
I can't wait.
现在 我感觉不是压力没有了
Right now, I feel like the pressure is not gone.
而是随着重新做决策 说真话 处理问题后
It's just going forward while making the right decisions
压力逐渐在解决向前
and being truthful and taking care of things.
真开心你能把一些都整理好
I'm really surprised that you actually pulled this all together.
-我们替你高兴 -谢谢 兄弟
- We're proud of you. - Thanks, bro.
今晚一切堪称完美
Everything's turned out wonderful today.
谢谢大家光临寒舍 希望大家吃得好 玩得好
Thank you for coming and you know, have a good time, get some good food.
-行啊 -好啊
- Okay. - Yeah.
做一个成年人就意味着要行动起来
Listen, being a adult means being a person of action.
无法逃避 虽然有时候艰难重重
It's just what it is, and it sucks sometimes,
但是你必须要
but when you make your
确定目标 追求目标 才有可能成功
plan and you go after that plan, you'll succeed.
我在阿里身上看到了一个勇于承担的男子汉
I'm seeing a man who's willing to fess up to what he's done.
我明白想去弥补错误很难
I get that It's hard to make up for the mistakes you made,
但是你可以办到的
but you can make up for it.
船到桥头自然直
It will sort itself out.
你很坚强 就像凯莉·克拉克森唱得那样 你会更好
You are strong, you're a Kelly Clarkson song, you've got this.
给你点赞 阿里安 为你自豪
Kudos, Arian. I'm proud of you.
-饭怎么样 还可口吗 -好吃
- How's the food? Is it good? - Yummy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-让我们为阿里安的蜕变举杯 -为阿里安
- Let's cheers to Arian owning it. - To Arian.
-太好了 -大家辛苦了
- Yeah! - Well done, boys.
想戒烟吗 试试发博吧
Wanna quit smoking? Tweet instead of lighting up.
我爸就这样戒烟成功 发博可比这个强多啦
Worked for my dad, and tweeting is a much better advice than this.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表