剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
She puts the dried saffron just like that
然后加热水 这么多
and adds hot water, this much hot water.
这就是我们要做的
That's exactly what we're gonna do, actually.
-我还是懂一点的 - 是啊
- I know some things. - Yeah.
现在我们要用勺子把米饭里的水盛出来
So, we're gonna take this water from the rice and take a ladle,
把热水盛在这里
take the hot water and throw it in here
已经变成这种漂亮的金黄色了
and already it just turns this, like, beautiful golden color.
再加入一些希腊酸奶 大概满满两大勺
Now take some Greek yogurt. Two, like, super heaping tablespoons.
把酸奶拌进去 然后加盐
So, we just mix in the yogurt and Salt it up.
可以混在一起了 那个瓶子里应该是藏红花油
We're ready for assembly. Should be some safflower oil,
加两到三茶匙
in that bottle. Just two or three tablespoons.
一个小窍门 用拇指按住
A good tip is you put your thumb over it.
你就可以控制放油的量
And then you're able to control where you put the oil.
把底料拿过来
You take this base over here.
好的 好酷啊
Okay. It looks so cool.
-用勺子铺平 -没问题
- Take that spoon and even it out nicely. - You've got it.
剩下的米饭倒上去
And the rest of the rice goes on top here.
现在底部会很潮湿
Now, there's gonna be a lot of moisture at the base
我们需要让蒸气出来
so, we want the steam to come up,
所以用勺子或者刀 只用
so, using a spoon or a knife, we can just
-在这里挖几个小洞 -这就是
- create a couple of holes here. - That's why.
我妈妈也这么做的原因 而我总是在想为什么呢
My mama does that, too, I'm, like, why?
-她也这么做吗 -是的
- She does? - Yeah.
很高兴听到这些
That makes me so happy to hear.
然后在这些洞里放点黄油
And then you take little bits of butter into those holes
让黄油融化进去 可以放进烤箱了
so they're gonna go down. We're gonna put this in.
放在最下面一层
Position it on the lowest rack
这样可以让热量直接加热
so you have the direct heat coming up
把土豆烤熟 因为米饭已经熟了
and it cooks the potatoes, the rice is already done.
但是要把土豆烤得金黄酥脆
But you need the potatoes to cook and be crispy and brown.
做好了之后 看起来是这个样子的
And then, when it comes out, it's gonna look something like this.
-像一锅米饭 -就像一锅米饭
- Like a rice pot. - Like a rice pot.
-然后下一步 -好的
- And then, for this part. - Okay.
其实已经可以...
And it's actually safe to...
好的
All right.
但愿我做得是对的
Hopefully I did it right.
好的 哇塞 非常棒
All right. Boom. That was amazing.
我想说的是 预算是个问题
What I wanna do, because budget is an issue.
你可以在超♥市♥买♥♥到
There's a lot of natural
许多天然产品
things you can get from the grocery store
也非常好用 这是龙舌兰糖浆
that are amazing tips and tricks. Agave nectar.
如果全抹在脸上 那就用得太多了
If you rub it all over your face, you use way too much product.
所以我总是把护肤品先涂到手背上
I always apply stuff to the back of my hand.
这样来涂而不是弄得手上全是
You go like this instead of wiping it all over your hands,
这样的话你可以控制用量
so you have a more controlled amount,
只需要按♥摩♥进皮肤
and you just rub it into your skin.
如果你特别穷
If you're as broke as a joke, little baby boy,
那也不是你不用洗面奶这些基础护肤的理由
there's no excuse for you to not have some face wash, the basics.
用水冲掉就可以了 不用洗
We just take it off with water, you don't have to wash it.
-一分钟之后洗吗 -不 十五分钟
- Leave it on for a minute? - No, 15.
每个人都有预算
There is a budget line for everyone.
只是需要多做护肤功课
You have to do a bit of research.
你不需要每天都洗头
You do not have to wash your hair every day.
我不建议你每天都洗
I would discourage you washing it every day.
这个可以吹头发
It can dry it out.
洗完澡之后 头发很毛燥
When you come out of the shower, and it's frizzy,
可以用这个来恢复造型 用梳子
this is how you would re-zhoosh it. You take your brush,
用这种圆筒梳把头发往后吹
you're gonna use the round brush to blow the hair back.
看我是怎么拿着的 然后往后拉
See I'm grabbing it like that and pulling it.
-好的 -你要用这种拉力
- Yeah. - So, you're just using the tension
把头发往后吹
to pull the hair back.
从前面开始 拉
So, start in the front, pull,
换后面的头发 再拉
feel one more section behind it, pull.
-看到我是怎么做的了吗 -看到了
- See how I'm doing that? - Yeah.
就这样一直到后脑勺
Just work your way to the back of the head.
我知道你人生的上一阶段
So, I know that last chapter of
是从你父母家里搬出来
your life that you said you're moving out of.
-是的 -你说你感觉不知所措
- Yeah. - You told me that you felt overwhelmed.
是的 这是很大的一个决定
Oh, yeah. It's a big move not
不依靠父母 家人或者朋友
depending on my parents or my family or my friends.
我觉得我自己准备好和他们坦白了
I think I'm ready to just come clean with them,
告诉他们 "我知道你们很担心我
and just be, like, "I know you all worry,
对我有所期待
you all have expectations of me,
我想让你们知道 一切都会好起来的
but letting you know, it's gonna be okay.
我会好起来的"
I'm gonna be okay."
我们都是从一个有着不同文化的
We all moved here from a
国家来到这里
different country with a totally different culture
主要是为了姐姐和我
and most of it is for my sister and I,
让我们上好学校 过好生活
for us to go to school, get our life together.
-是的 -然后成为让他们骄傲的人
- Yeah. - And becoming someone they're proud of.
如果他们发现
And if they'd notice that,
"这家伙没有从大学毕业"
"This dude didn't graduate from college,"
那他们会很伤心
it's just gonna hit them kind of hard in the heart, you know.
我很骄傲你已经打算
I'm so proud of you that you're at the place now
对你的母亲说实话
you're ready to be honest with your mom.
她要怎么知道你已经做好计划了呢
How is she gonna know that you have a plan?
我会准备一些东西来告诉她
I'll have something ready for her, to tell her.
我们来看看衣服
Ready to see some clothes.
T恤衫 短袖衬衫
T-shirts, short-sleeved shirts,
纽扣领衬衫 长袖衬衫
full button-up shirts, long-sleeve shirts.
然后后面是牛仔裤 西装和夹克
And then moved over to jeans and suits and jackets,
整理好的话 早晨就能更快穿好衣服
so, keep it organized, and it's easier to get ready in the morning.
T恤衫不一定很随意
T-shirts don't have to be ratty.
穿一些更有心思的衣服
Wear something that has a lot more interest to it,
这样你看起来是动了脑筋的
that looks like you've made an effort,
所以选择有细节的T恤衫
so, go for a T-shirt with detail.
我想要你有一些印花的衣服
I wanted to get you some print.
经常穿一些有领子的衣服
Feel free to wear something with a collar,
今晚不要穿T恤
don't wear a T-shirt tonight.
选择Polo衫 那件Polo衫 很简洁
So, make it a polo, make it that polo, something simple
也显得你用心了
that looks like you've made an effort.
好吗 我喜欢靴子 我还喜欢...
Yeah? Okay, I love a good boot and I love--
-这双很好 -是不是很好
- Those are nice. - Aren't they?
我喜欢舒适的沙漠靴 你可以白天穿这种
I love a good desert boot. You can wear these in the daytime
和运动鞋一样舒适
but it feels as good as a sneaker.
如果上衣不换
If all I did was keep this,
裤子不换 只是换了一双鞋子
keep this, and just change those to these,
我保证你会看起来上一个档次
I promise you you'll look stepped up.
我现在要让你换一身衣服
Okay, so, I wanna get you in some stuff.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready to try on? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
朝我转过来 嘴唇别那样
Turn towards me, and then undo that to your lips.
小伙子们 准备好了吗
Okay, boys, ready?
准备好啦
Yes.
出来吧 出来吧
Come on out. Come on out.
-很赞啊 -这个夹克好棒
- Nice. - That's a great jacket.
-看看他多好... - 你看起来棒极了
- Look, look how good-- - How amazing you look.
你成熟了
You're adulting!
我超爱飞行员夹克 看起来棒极了
I love a bomber jacket, and that looks amazing.
就算是休闲装也很体面
Even though it's casual, it's still presentable.
如果是一份兼♥职♥的话 他可以穿这一套去面试
If it was a casual job, he could wear this to an interview.
他们能看出来你花了心思打扮
They wanna see you have made an effort,
但是也没穿西装
but are not wearing a suit,
你就会看起来很酷 又有亲和力 像成年人一样
you just look cool, approachable, like a grown man.
-你穿这一身感觉怎么样 -我感觉自己像个球员
- How do you feel in it? - I feel like a baller.
感受到差别了吗
Did you see the difference?
如果你穿着这身 而不是汗衫走出家门
If you rolled out of the house in this outfit versus gym wear,
会觉得有什么不一样吗
like, how that might make you feel different?
当然有 走路都带风了
Yeah. Totally, yeah.
他变得自信了
He's giving you confidence.
这么自信还习惯吗 都快昏头了吧
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表