剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
-潮湿天遇上刚洗的头 -很帅啊
- Humidity and freshly washed hair. - Looks gorgeous on you.
大家都戴了帽子 我也扎了头发
Everyone's got hats on. I've got my hair up.
这说明外面天气真的很糟
That means that you can tell it is nasty outside.
-我可不能让雨毁了发型 -我也是
- I'm not letting it frizz my hair. - Me either.
雨一直下 总感觉阴沉沉的
It's so rainy. It's gloomy and stuff.
正是看档案的好时候
A good opportunity for a dossier.
棒啊
Yeah.
这周的改造对象是 利奥纳多·洛里亚·里科 老李
So, this week, we have Leonardo Loria Rico, A.K.A. Leo.
-挺好 -你的啤酒
- Cute. - Beer.
你让我调什么都行
I make whatever you want me to make.
给你做个特饮 加点爱在里面
I'll make it special. I'll put love.
第一次见老李的时候 我们在同一家餐馆工作
The first time I met Leo, we worked at the same restaurant.
以前经常调情
We used to flirt a lot.
他从未想过会结婚生子
He never thought he was gonna get married, have kids.
已经结婚六年了 有两个男孩
Been married for six years, have two boys,
利奥比我想象中更像个好爸爸
and Leo turned into a better father than I imagined.
我提名他是因为他真是个大懒虫
But I am nominating Leo because he is a ginormous slob.
-东西放得到处都是 -我过的单身汉模式
- He just leaves his stuff everywhere. - I'm very bachelor-style.
我得跟在三个孩子后头收拾
I feel like I'm picking up after three children.
我做事有个性 那就是邋遢
I tend to do things my way, which is, like, sloppy.
我要抓狂了 他干的也不是正经工作
That drives me crazy. He doesn't have a stereotypical adult job.
我喜欢做个夜猫子 像吸血鬼那样
I'm used to being the late-night person. I'm like a vampire.
他每晚都把酒吧小食带回家
Every night, he's bringing bar food home.
只要打开冰箱 就能看到剩饭剩菜
Chances are, you open the fridge, there's going to be leftovers.
天天吃炸薯球可受不了 还是重新加热的
There's only so many days in a row I can eat Tater Tots reheated.
我希望他能再下厨
I really wish he would cook more because,
他厨艺不错
I mean, he's good at it.
-亲爱的 -亲爱的
- Hi, honey. - Hey.
当我看到利奥 我看到一头性感野兽
When I look at Leo, I see a sexy beast,
但我从未见过他走到镜子前
but I never see him look past a mirror.
一副"你好 型男"的样子 我想看这样的他
All right, "Hey, sexy." I'd love to see that.
我能从眼神判断得知 人们不喜欢我
When people look at me, I can tell if they don't like me.
我表现出来的不是完整的我
What I show to people sometimes might not be the full me.
利奥本周有场大活动
Leo has an important event this week.
他要和贝瑟尼一起
He's gonna be attending
出席人生首次家长教师聚会
his first Parent-Teacher Mixer with Bethany.
跟其他爸爸站一起
Leo's uncomfortable around
老李略有不适 也担心被人评头论足
other dads and worries he's being judged.
我明白的 我有小孩的时候 他们就说
I know that feeling. When I got my kids, they were like:
"你是孩子的大哥哥吗 你能做好家长吗"
"Are you the big brother? Are you gonna be a good parent?"
-我的回应是"别管我" -管好你自己就行
- I was like, "Don't judge me." - Mind your business.
他好像认为人们都在对他指指点点
I think he believes others are judging him,
-所以他就批评自己 -我没什么家长朋友
- so he judges himself. - I don't have a lot of parent friends.
我想有些共同朋友
I'd love to have some joint friends,
可得生拉硬拽才能让他去进行交际
but it's like pulling teeth to get him to socialize with others.
我怕大家不接受我
It's that fear that I won't be accepted.
我希望他能把酒保人格
I'd really love to see him take his bartender personality
用在社交场合
and use that in social situations.
我想看到
And I wish when he went into
当他跟孩子走进学校的时候 昂首挺胸
school with the kids, he could hold his head high
因为他真是一个好丈夫 好爸爸
because he is an amazing husband and father,
他养家糊口
and he's providing for us.
她觉得我有能力变得更好
She thinks I have potential for a better self.
我们的任务是什么 宝贝们
What's our mission, honey?
我们把这个已婚单身汉 变成型男老爸
Let's show this married bachelor that he's a rad dad.
好耶
Yeah.
在下雨呢 我得打伞 有配我衣服的伞吗
It's raining. Need my umbrella. There an umbrella that matches my outfit?
快走啦
Let's do this.
这把应该挺搭的
Here's one that matches your outfit.
-下好大哦 -偷懒你就输了
- It's raining. - You snooze, you lose.
帽子戴好
Keep those hats on.
别摔跤了 别伤着了
Don't slip. Don't hurt yourself.
我可没打算跑 所以才打伞
I wasn't planning on it. That's why I got an umbrella.
敲敲门 我来咯
Knock, knock, knock, I'm here.
-稍等一下 你好 -你们好
- Wait-- Hi. - Hi.
见到你真棒 能抱抱你吗
Nice to meet you. Can I hug you?
-我是谭 很高兴认识你 -你好吗
- I'm Tan. Nice to meet you. - How are you?
-我是安东尼 -很高兴见到你
- Antoni. - Nice to meet you.
我是博比 太棒了
Bobby. Great to meet you.
-谢谢你请我们来 -我是卡拉莫
- Thanks for having us. - I'm Karamo.
你以前的胡子长得像个下颏带 现在长开了
You used to have a major chin strap. It's growing in.
-可能是害羞了 -害羞 他是个害羞宝宝
- He's shy. - Shy? He's a shy baby.
利奥看着像个墨西哥圣诞老人 淡季时的那种
Leo looks like Mexican Santa Claus, but on the off-season.
不关心圣诞夫人
He doesn't care about Miss Claus.
只是坐等圣诞到来
He's just chilling until December comes.
我看孩子们的东西到处都是
I see kids, kids, kids.
-哪儿都有 -这个也是
- Kids everywhere. - Kids here.
-孩子们呢 -在日托中心
- Where are the kids? - In daycare.
贝瑟尼白天工作 我晚上工作
She works in the day, I work during the night.
看这儿 像是个厨房♥乐园
Oh, wow. This is, like, a super-fun kitchen.
-好多剩饭剩菜 -能做点什么吃吗
- We got leftovers. - Will you make us something?
我就用这些做个炒菜吧
I'm making a stir-fry of the food here.
这都是健康食品吗
These are healthy options, right?
芝士通心粉 不多 还有芝士拌饭
The mac and cheese, not so much. There's rice with cheese.
足有三样芝士
We have three things with cheese.
人人都爱芝士
Everyone loves cheese.
我忍♥不了了 他冰箱里太多东西了
I can't resist. There's so much stuff in his fridge.
全倒锅里 再加点芝士 看看会做出什么
You wanna throw it in a pan, add cheese, see what happens.
-主厨 要橄榄油吗 -要
- Chef, what do you want, olive oil? - Yes.
这是罗勒橄榄油
It's the basil olive oil.
闪耀五人组不会评头论足
There's no judgments from the Fab 5.
这用西班牙语怎么说
How do you say it in Spanish?
我从未见过这么多的厨房♥炊具
I've never seen so many utensils and pans and pots.
-我以前把这个放这 -不是吧
- I used to have this one here. - No.
我有个朋友这么高 他就会 那我就"好呗"
I have friend that is so tall, he got that like, I'm like "Okay."
你的口音好好听
Your accent is so gorgeous.
你该录段助眠冥想引入
You can totally narrate going-to-sleep meditations.
像是 "宝贝 深呼吸"
It's like, "Honey, take a few breaths."
我听了就 "好的" 明白不
And I'll be like, "Yes." You know?
利奥纳多·洛里亚·里科
Leonardo Loria Rico.
-看看我在微波炉找到什么 -这是我的午饭
- My God, look what's in the microwave. - That's my lunch.
-哪来的 酒吧吗 -尝尝多好吃
- From where, the bar? - Taste the goodness.
-不要 -行行好
- No. No. - Do me a favor.
找个垃圾桶 全丢了
Find your trash can and throw it away.
-别吧 还能吃的 -快丢了
- Oh, man, but it's good stuff. - Throw it away.
居然从酒吧带食物回家 为什么不自己做
You bring food from the bar? Why don't you cook?
我们分工的 取决于每周工作忙不忙
We split it. It depends how busy our week is.
-每周至少做两次饭 -对你夫人来说足够吗
- I cook at least two times a week. - Is that enough for your wife?
-你觉得要帮她做点事吗 -我喜欢做饭
- You think she'd like more support? - I like to cook.
替她做好晚饭就更棒了
Having the dinner ready for her would be a lot better.
-我能看看你的衣柜吗 -去吧 谭 我行的 没问题
- Can I see your closet? - Sure, Tan, I've got this. No problem.
我喜欢这个儿童门
I love the kiddie gate.
得给乔纳森装一个
We need one for Jonathan.
他怎么不铺床
Why would he not make the bed?
看看这床多乱多脏
And look how gross and un-fresh those sheets look.
-看这衣柜 -步入式的 挺适合他们
- Oh, look at the closet. - A walk-in closet. Good for them.
-有点-- 感觉-- -不请自来
- It's like a-- It's so-- - Uninviting.
这都是鞋子--
Okay, these are all shoe--
好吧
Okay.
足有两成地方都塞满了影碟唱片
Literally 20 percent of this space is devoted to DVDs and CDs.
他们得学着用流媒体了
They need to learn what streaming is.
-我的天啊 -我不喜欢碰死东西
- Oh, my God. - Oh, I don't like touching dead stuff.
-这就是他的衣柜了 -就这么点吗
- This is literally it. - This is the closet?
他也没多少衣服
He doesn't have any clothes, though.
全是T裇
Oh, T-shirts.
好吧 不行
All right, no, no.
-还有救吗 -不可能了
- Is anything salvageable? - There's nothing.
利奥这全是文化衫 文化衫 文化衫
Leo has logo tees, logo tees, logo tees, and more logo tees.
他需要更多帮助
He needs help more than most.
儿童安全锁 挺棒的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表