剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
You know.
我可能做得不标准
That's not quite what she does but you know.
-你知道这个舞的吧 -知道
-You know the dance, right? -Yeah.
-这是威廉 -威廉 欢迎
-This is William. -William, pleasure.
我们这次来是为了
We're here today to find
给他女朋友珊楠挑戒指
the perfect ring for his girlfriend, Shannan.
她喜欢无穷...
I know she loves the infinity...
-无穷款吗 -对
-Infinity style? -Right.
不错 在那个展示柜
Perfect, we'll show you the showcase.
中间这个两边有无穷符号♥的挺好
Like this middle one where you have the infinity on the sides.
你知道她喜欢什么形状的钻石吗
Do you know what kind of cut diamond she likes?
圆形比较配这个戒指环
With that particular band, a round one would be the best.
要是选无穷款 这个扭得不够
If you do infinity, this is not enough of a twist.
这是我最喜欢的设计师之一
This is one of my favorite designers,
都是很漂亮的手工戒指
just beautiful handcrafted pieces.
我觉得这款比较好
This is what I was thinking.
说到无穷款 我就想到这种大的扭曲
When I think infinity, I think more of a dramatic twist.
天哪
My.
-太美了 -我喜欢
- That's pretty. -Love this ring
-玫瑰金这款 -玫瑰金
-in the rose gold. - Rose gold.
-珊楠会喜欢吗 -会的
-Will Shannan? -Yes.
买♥♥结婚戒指可不简单
Shopping for a wedding ring is not easy.
你必须知道
You need to know exactly
这个人到底喜欢什么样子的
what this person loves and you should know.
要是你向别人求婚
If you're asking somebody to marry you,
你必须知道关于他们的一切
you know everything about them.
-你准备买♥♥玫瑰金的这款戒指 -是的
-We're gonna do this ring in rose gold. - Yes, ma'am.
但最重要的是手指尺寸
But the really important thing was the finger size.
的确很重要啊
That's kind of important.
-7.75 -你竟然知道
-Seven and three-quarters. -I love that you just know that.
怎么知道的
How do you just know that?
威廉胜券在握了
I think William is onto a winner.
他知道她喜欢无穷款的戒指
He knows that she wants infinity.
知道她要钻石 简单的款式
He knows that she wants diamond, wants something simple.
他了解珊楠
He knows Shannan.
-可以吗 开心吗 -开心
-Good? Happy? -Yeah.
我带你去个很棒的护肤店 不要害怕
So, I brought you to a gorgeous skincare place, don't be scared.
威廉皮肤很脆弱 所以留这么长的胡子
William has this big old beard because he has flaky skin.
我们需要找皮肤科医生
We need to go to the derm.
不是虚荣 是自我护理 两者不一样
It's not vanity, it's self-care, there's a difference.
你有什么皮肤问题吗
What are your skin concerns?
我会起痘痘 刮胡子的时候特别疼
I have these rashy spots, really hurts when I shave,
所以我不太刮胡子
I try not to shave too often.
应该是比较常见的炎症
It sounds like a very common inflammatory condition
叫脂溢性皮炎
called seborrheic dermatitis.
留胡子的人更严重
It's worse with people that have beards.
要不刮掉一些胡子看看什么情况
Shall we take some hair off, so we can see what's going on?
我也这么想 之后用皮肤状况分♥析♥系统
I think so, after we're done, we'll examine your face
检测一下你的脸
with skin complexion analysis system.
-感觉好吗 -的确挺好的
-Feel nice? -It does feel pretty good.
可不是嘛
Doesn't it?
其实他的脸挺好看的 下巴和脖子都不错
Aesthetically, he's got a nice face, a nice jaw and a nice neck,
但胡子把注意力都吸引走了
and the beard is taking away the attention from the face.
-变化已经很大了 -对吧
-It's a big difference already. - Right?
-好啦 -你真帅啊
- All right. -You look amazing.
跟我来
Follow me.
我喜欢这个唇色
I love that lip color on you.
这是看你的皮肤表面
This is what's on the surface of the skin
-这部分不错 -对
-so you do very well here. -Yeah.
所以是绿色
So, you're in the green.
今天我们重点处理
But what we can work on today with the facial
-你的肤质 -完美
-would be texture. -Perfect.
-来吧 -我想让直男知道
-Let's do it. - I wanna show straight men
要学会照顾自己
it's about taking care of yourself.
你应该把皮肤调理好
You're worth making that skin look nice.
-你看啊 帅哥 感觉如何 -挺好的
-Look at you, gorgeous. How do you feel? -I feel pretty good.
-有没有放松一点 -有 感觉很好
-Feel a little relaxed? -Yes, feels good, too.
-对啊 -不那么痒了
-It does, right? -Less itchy.
我有个大标签
I've got a major hashtag
"变形星期二" 我都迫不及待了
"Transformation Tuesday" And I cannot wait.
你有固定的发型师吗 还是每次都换
Do you go to the same hairdresser or different ones?
固定的 珊楠
Same one. Shannan.
-珊珊 帮你做头发吗 -对的
-Shan-Shan does your hair? -Yeah.
-夹子夹起来 然后剪 -天哪
-Puts on the clippers and goes at it. -Man.
我觉得啊
I think that you'll find
找个合适的发型师
that if you did make a proper hairdresser
定期做头发 还有皮肤护理
part of your grooming routine, and even skincare,
当你在不那么自信的社交场合里
when you are in social situations you weren't so confident in,
自己能觉得稍微舒服一点 你打扮得体
it could make you more comfortable. You'll be looking good
-就知道是可以接触的 -对
-and you'll know you are approachable. -Right.
你都让我不想放手了
I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off you.
太迷人了
So gorgeous.
唤起了我的少女心
You're making my Blanche come out.
试试呗 说"天哪 珊楠 你太迷人了"
Wanna do one? Say, "Oh, my God, Shannan, you look gorgeous..."
珊楠 你太迷人了...
Shannan, you look so...
顺着舌头发声 再来一遍
Let it roll off your tongue once more.
珊楠 你今晚真美...
Shannan, you're looking so good tonight...
好难听
That was awful.
我笑得都出汗了
I'm sweating, you've got me laughing.
我会每天早上练习
I'll practice that every morning.
天哪 你真棒
My God, that's gorgeous.
-从没做过蜜蜡脱毛 是吧 -没有
-Never done wax before, right? -No.
这可厉害了
This one's the real winner.
宝贝 她效果很好的
Honey, she is maj.
这个看起来可以了 准备好了吗
That one's feeling good and ready. You ready?
不好意思 行了
Sorry. Got it.
-我喜欢我的鼻毛 -别 忍♥住 忍♥住
-I like my nose hair. -No, come on, come on.
没问题的 快好了
We got this, we got this.
不好意思
Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
全部完成
All done though.
发型还是很帅啊
This haircut just ain't quitting being really handsome.
来吧 性感小野兽
Yes, you sexy beast!
你觉得这样舒服吗
Do you feel like comfortable in it?
挺舒服的 而且觉得更自信一点
I feel comfortable. I feel a little bit of confidence.
我肱三头肌都颤抖了
I just got chills on my triceps.
我们帮你准备好拍全方位特写
We need to get you ready for your full-on close-up.
你要是不想亲自看看 我的工作就到这里为止了
Unless you wanna make out, but other than that, my job is done.
-我们可以等会儿做 -等摄像机关了
- We can do that after. - Wait for the cameras to be off.
-我的天 -我成功了
- Oh, my gosh! - I did it!
太帅了吧 你怎么样
You look phenomenal, mate. How are you?
-感觉怎么样 -感觉很好
- How do you feel? - I feel good.
-看起来很棒 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thank you.
厉害了 乔纳森
Great job, Jonathan!
你看起来很潮 经典发型 你喜欢吗
You look slick, like classic hair. Do you feel good with it?
我现在很自信
I feel confident.
看看我今早拿到了什么 他们动作真快
Look what I picked up this morning. Look how quick they are.
-成品很完美吧 -简直了...
- Came out perfect, didn't it? - Wow, that's...
-她肯定要爱死了 -好开心
- She's gonna be so happy with that. - I love.
太棒了
It's amazing.
-这枚戒指真耀眼 -是啊
- It's a gorgeous ring. - It is.
我要开始拍小♥电♥影♥了
I'm ready to get started on movie-making.
摄制组 我们还有活要干 请各就各位吧
Crew, we have work to do. So, can you please get to work?
我喜欢这个剧本和你的想法
I love this script idea. I love what you have going on here.
你把珊楠的名字拼成爱
The way that you spell Shannan's name to mean love.
来吧
Come on.
加油
Yes!
全体注意
Quiet on set!
声音 速度
Sounding! Speeding!
摄像
Rolling!
第一条 开拍
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表