剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Child safety locks, that's good.
儿童安全锁 但这还有个锤子
Child safety locks, but there's a hammer.
-我想... -没道理啊 不行的
- Like... - That does not make sense. Nope.
孩子和基佬都碰不着
The kids and the gays can't get in.
你怎么打不开这个呢
How do you not know how to get in that?
我知道要怎么打开
I do know how to get in there.
好像被我砸坏了
I might have broken it.
你一担心起来就是个坏爸爸了
You know when you worried you were a terrible father?
像现在这样吗
This is it?
这就是"厨房♥剩菜特制小炒"
So, this is everything-but-the-kitchen-sink-stir-fry.
-都是些什么 -四种意面
- Um... What is that? - Four types of pasta
还有冰箱里的两罐豌豆
that I found in your fridge with two containers of peas.
好吃
It's good.
我是素食主义者
You know, I'm a vegetarian.
你才不是 你是个骗子
You're not veggie. You're a liar.
-你最喜欢吃什么 -经典意面
- What's your favorite food? - Typical pasta.
尝过新鲜意面吗
Have you ever tasted fresh pasta?
-没呢 我们一直想买♥♥鞋意面-- -老李
- No. We've been trying to get pasta-- - Leo.
我最喜欢意大利菜的一点是
Italian food, what I like about it,
大盘菜放中间 大家自己夹
it's a large dish in the center everybody gets to go after.
跟贝瑟尼一起吃饭的话 很浪漫的
If you're having dinner with her, it's romantic.
她喜欢红酒 我不用纠结
And she likes wine, so I don't have to worry.
完美
Perfect.
你把内♥裤♥都丢楼梯上
You leave your underwear on the stairs?
是啊 像个单身汉一样
Yeah, I feel like a bachelor,
老婆跟孩子们总打仗似的
wifey is always at war with the kids.
-是啊 -在楼下一般就穿短裤了
- Yes. - I'm pretty much with shorts downstairs.
-有时甚至只穿内♥裤♥ -好脏哦
- Sometimes, I just wear my underwear. - You're gross.
抽屉里的T裇衫都太邋遢了
A lot of the T-shirts in your drawer are sloppy.
这倒没什么
I don't mind this one.
你喜欢这么穿的话 搭条牛仔裤
If you were to dress this up, wear some nice jeans,
一双好鞋 一件外套 也能很好看
nice shoes, a jacket, I can make that work.
只不过 大多数看起来像是穿过一千次了
However, a lot of them look like you've worn them 1,000 times.
跟学生装似的
They look like student clothes.
-衣服而已 谁在意呢 -不敢相信你自己都不在意
- It's clothing, who cares? - I can't believe that you don't care.
我想把你变成贝瑟尼说的那样
I wanna get you to the point where Bethany says:
"利奥是我男人 看他 帅到炸"
"Leo's my guy. And look at him, he looks fantastic."
-我们得提升一下 -我穿衣很简单的
- We need to step it up. - I'm very simple in clothing.
我想起以前拍的那些照片
I think about that when we go back into the pictures.
每张照片 我都穿着一样的衣服
In all the pictures, I have the same clothing.
这对你没好处
This isn't doing you favors.
我想让你的穿衣风格
I wanna get you to where you've got options
使你显瘦 穿起来也舒服
that slim you down, make you feel confident,
让你有精心打扮后的自信感
make you feel dressed up.
欢迎来到我办公室 这里很漂亮
Welcome to my office. It's gorgeous.
-很不错 -非常方便
- It's nice. - Very convenient.
-你在看我的爪子吗 -这是什么情况
- My claws? - What's going on there?
我确实不太常剪指甲
I don't cut my nails that often.
你都能用你的脚趾甲爬树了
You could climb a tree with those toenails.
我们得处理一下这个
We gotta deal with that.
你喜欢平常照镜子时看到的自己吗
When you look in the mirror, do you like the way you look?
我有时对自己侧面的头发不太满意
Sometimes I got problems with my hair on the sides.
-太凌乱了 不好看 -确实
- It gets sloppy and horrible. - Yeah.
头发留太长也挺麻烦的
Having it too long is too much of a hassle.
你不在酒吧的时候有什么感觉
How do you feel when you're not in the bar?
有没有觉得大家多少会对你指指点点
Does it make you feel like people judge you in some way?
-有吧 -你是一个非常有魅力的男士
- I think they do. - I think you're an attractive man.
只要稍微拾掇一下
But by just, like, doing a couple of things here and there,
这样你的自信会上升 感觉也会更加自在
it will up your confidence, so that you do feel more comfortable.
我们的存储空间不太够 所以很多东西堆放得很奇怪
We don't have that much storage. The storage I have is weird.
这里有一些大柜子 但是没办法收纳很多零碎的小东西
They're big cabinets, but I cannot put small stuff.
-所以你想要更多的存储空间 -对
- So, you need more storage? - Yeah.
客厅是我们一起度过最多时间的地方了
The living room is where we spend most of our time.
为什么这里是红色的
Why is it red?
本来想把整面墙都漆红的
I was gonna paint all these walls red,
但是刷完这面我就半途而废了
so I started here, then I didn't finish.
好吧
Okay, good.
但红色其实会让人感到焦虑
Red actually is a color that makes you anxious.
蓝色和灰色更能让人感到舒适愉悦
So, blues, grays, those are more soothing, happy colors.
客厅的布局也不是很好
This isn't the best layout for this room.
有人给过我意见
Somebody told me not to
叫我不要把电视放在角落
put in a corner a TV, the layout is weird.
但我就 "老子喜欢"
I was like, "I want it there."
所以 你要参加学校的一个大活动是吗
So, you have a big event at the school?
学校经常有家长会
They do these Parent-Teacher Mixers.
但每次我都回绝了
And every time, I say no.
总是找一些“工作太忙了”的借口
I find an excuse like, "I have to work."
-了解 -老婆大人这次很坚决 "你不准再逃避了"
- Got it. - Wifey was like, "No, not this time."
那你和其他人的关系怎么样
What's your relationship with the others?
-不存在的 -不存在的 为什么
- Nonexistent. - Nonexistent. Why's that?
我很确定 有时候他们会打量我
I definitely felt that, you know, just the glances sometimes.
我是个酒保 总觉得他们在戴有色眼镜看我
And I'm a bartender. I think people prejudge me.
总之感觉会不太自在
It doesn't make me feel good.
我老婆总让我打电♥话♥给那些爸爸
Wifey encourages that I call the dads
邀请他们带小孩一起过来聚一聚
and like, "You wanna bring the kid here?
孩子们或许会玩得很开心
Maybe they could play together."
我觉得这样子应该是对我有好处的
I have a feeling that if I did that, it would benefit me,
我的孩子和老婆也会很开心
and my kids and wife would be happy.
我想要花更多的时间陪伴他们 而不是像现在这样
I want to make more time for them that I don't right now.
-你怎么突然激动了 -我爱我的孩子
- Why are you getting emotional? - I love my kids.
我真的想多陪陪他们
And I want to be with them.
他们就是我的一切
They mean everything to me.
你是一个很棒的父亲
I can tell you're a great father.
你只需要找到一些方法去克服你的恐惧
It's just figuring out those ways around the fear.
多和其他像你一样深爱孩子的父亲打打交道
Hanging out with other dads who understand what you're feeling
你也会有更多机会跟孩子们相处
gives you an opportunity to hang with the kids,
不会再觉得自己做得不够好
but also relieve the stress and guilt you're feeling
-减少现在的压力与罪恶感 -我想改
- that you're not doing enough. - I want to change something.
与其说改 不如说是生活方式的一种"进化"
Or not to change, but I call it "Evolve part of your life."
是这样 你必须知道怎么进化
That's exactly it. You have to know how to evolve.
-我是得知道 -你说得真好
- I have to know that. - That is phenomenal.
嘿 接住我
Hey, guys, catch me.
开玩笑的啦
Just kidding.
我刚刚有些紧张 或者是过于激动了
I got a little tense for a second or emotional, so to speak.
-我很害怕 -我们会很温柔的
- I'm scared. - We'll be gentle.
拜托了
Please.
你的妻子贝瑟尼告诉我们 你是她的性感男人
Your wife, Bethany, told us that you are her sexy man.
-她说的是性感野兽 -性感野兽
- She said sexy beast. - Sexy beast.
女人叫你性感野兽的时候 你应该锤锤自己的胸膛
Anytime a woman calls you a sexy beast, you gotta hit your chest.
-我会跳舞 -什么舞
- I do the dance. - What's the dance?
-不就是那个舞嘛 -不行 你得跳给我们看
- Oh, no, it's the dance. - No, you dance.
-好吧 -原来这是你的招数
- All right. - That's your game?
是的 宝贝 来吧
Oh, yeah, baby, come on.
利奥对食物很有热情
Leo is passionate about food,
我想要他亲自为妻儿做饭
and I want Leo to prepare meals for his wife and kids
这样他们一回到家 什么都准备好了
that they can have when they come home, and everything is ready.
我想让利奥和贝瑟尼知道
I wanna make sure I show Leo and Bethany,
不能让孩子占据整个家的每一角落
don't let the kids take over every aspect of your home.
每位家庭成员都需要有自己放松的空间
Everyone needs to have that place to chill,
如果每个地方都乱七八糟的 你没法放松
and when there's chaos everywhere, you can't chill.
他是一个有魅力的可爱男士
He's an attractive, lovely man.
我们稍微雕琢一下他 他就会大放异彩
We can polish him up, and we can turn him out a bit.
我们只需要帮他释放出他的魅力
We just need to unleash it.
利奥看起来真的很像一个单身汉
Leo is truly living like a bachelor.
像那种典型的大学单身汉
All I see is college student, single guy.
每晚都去泡吧的那种
A guy who hangs out at a bar every night.
我们得帮他做出改变
We need to step it up.
我希望利奥能找到做爸爸的自信感
My hope is that Leo can get his dad groove back.
做爸爸是一件非常酷的事情
Where he feels really cool about being a dad.
-怎么样 准备好了吗 -准备好了
- All right, ready for this? - I am.
快让我大开眼界吧
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表