剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
You walk by this every day.
路过脏脏的烧烤炉 东倒西歪的花盆旁边
You walk by the dirty grill, the flowerpots upside down.
无论如何 你都熟视无睹
Whatever all this is. And you do nothing about it.
所以 今天你得有所作为
So, today you're gonna do something about it.
-我要怎么做 -你得把庭院打扫干净
- What am I gonna do of that? - You're gonna clean your damn patio.
好的
All right.
通常这一周我会让他们休息 备受照顾
Normally, I take this week to let our guy kind of relax, be pampered.
所有的工作都交给我们 但这周例外
We do all the work for him. But not this week.
很明显 阿里得学习如何尊重一个共享空间
Cause clearly, Ari needs to be able to learn how to respect a shared space.
-我们带了些盆栽 -好的
-Got some flowers there. -Yeah.
我们需要这些
This is what we need right now.
-首先 把烟头处理掉 -好的
-First, get rid of those cigarette butts. -Okay.
-反正你得戒烟 -是的 我正在考虑
- 'Cause you need to quit smoking anyways. - Yeah, thinking about that.
这边的角落全都要打扫
Sweep all of these corners up here.
把灰尘都扫干净
Get all that dirt out of the way.
然后我们再用水冲洗地板
And then we can start spraying it clean.
我很会扫地
I'm a pretty good sweeper.
关键在于拿扫把的姿势
It's all about the way you hold the stick.
-你是在卖♥♥弄小聪明吗 -我本来就很聪明
-Are you trying to be clever? -I am clever, though.
恶心死了
Disgusting.
你那边的草清理得怎么样了
How are you doing over there with all that grass?
我弄好了
I think I'm done.
那边还有一些很长的杂草
I can still see some long blades growing over there.
不管它了
Just ignore them.
这已经成了你的行事作风了
You know, that seems to be your theory on life at the moment.
是的 你说的没错
Yeah. True.
人生没有不劳而获
Life isn't always about coasting,
你现在就是这种心态
and I feel like, right now, you're coasting.
-你觉得呢 -有点
-Do you think, yeah? -Just a little bit.
24岁的人应该拼命工作
24 is when you're supposed to be working your ass off.
他需要把这些小聪明用到自己身上
He needs to take some of that smarts and really apply himself.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
Because we all have shortcomings. We all make mistakes.
人生不如意事之八♥九♥
We aren't always in a place that we're happy being.
多说无用 行动证明一切
At the end of the day, it's not what you say, it's what you do.
把剩下的盆栽拿进来 我稍后来
Bring in the rest of those pots, I'll be back in a second.
故事终会结束 只有努力工作
Stories don't last. Only hard work,
认真投入 担起责任
dedication, and responsibility.
才能让你走得远
That's what takes you far.
把这里收拾完 你觉得有成就感吗
Do you feel good at all for having accomplished anything?
很有成就感 看看我这一身汗
Yeah, totally. I mean, you know, I mean, look at the sweat.
-这就是成就感 -没错
-This is accomplishment right here, like-- -Exactly.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers, too.
欢迎来到闪耀五人组公♥寓♥
Welcome to the Fab 5 loft.
-漂亮吧 -这里太棒了
-Nice, right? -This place is amazing.
-这是我的朋友 拉尔夫 -好的
-And this right here is my friend Ralph. -Uh-huh.
-拉尔夫 这是阿里 -很高兴认识你
-Ralph, this is Ari. -Nice to meet you.
-拉尔夫是测谎仪测试员 -我的天 好吧
-Ralph is actually a polygraph examiner. -Oh, my God. Okay.
-你坐这儿 -好的
- You're gonna sit down here. -Okay.
我喜欢你尴尬的笑容 你很紧张 很害怕
I love the awkward laugh. You're nervous. You're scared.
-一点点吧 -别怕
-Just a little bit. - It's okay.
-好的 -这是为了重新开始
-Yeah. -This is all about a clean slate.
我不想再去深挖
There's no more digging myself
那些讲不通的故事了
into a hole with stories that don't make sense.
-你觉得呢 -好的
-Does that work for you? -Yeah.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
-Okay, are you ready? -Yes, sir.
他肯定紧张 像他这种爱撒谎的 谁不紧张
He is nervous and who wouldn't be, if you'd lied as much as he did?
他得明白谎言终会被识破
But he needs to understand very quickly that lies catch up.
接下来你将听到几个问题
You'll listen for each question,
每个问题都只有两个选项 是或否
and all questions have only two options, yes or no.
好
Cool.
这些问题是用来找出
These questions are just to figure out
昨天听到的那些前后矛盾的答案
those inconsistencies we were feeling yesterday
这样一来我们才能真正帮到你
so that we can truly help you.
别动 接下来测试正式开始
Remain still, the test is about to begin.
-你的名字叫阿里安吗 -是
-Is your first name Arian? -Yes.
-你住在乔治亚洲吗 -是
-Do you live in the state of Georgia? -Yes.
-你迟交租金了吗 -是
-Have you paid your rent late? - Yes.
你收到过口头
Have you received a verbal
或者书面警告 因为你上班迟到吗
or written warning for being late to work?
是
Yes.
你已经超过最低出席率了吗
Did you meet minimum attendance requirements?
是
Yes.
...你可曾口头上责怪别人...被炒过鱿鱼
...verbally blame someone...? Have you been fired?
你被警告过吗... 你撒过谎吗...
Did you ever receive a warning...? Did you ever lie...?
-...付出了全部努力吗 -没有
-...percent of the work? -No.
你曾经谎称自己已经大学毕业了吗
Did you ever lie to anyone about graduating from college?
呃...
Um...
是
Yes.
测试到此结束
This part of the test is now over.
-你觉得自己表现如何 -呃...
-How do you think you did? - Uh...
希望还不错吧
Pretty good, hopefully.
-希望吗 -是的
-Hopefully? - Yeah.
待会儿你就知道了 这是在测谎
You would know how you did. It's a truth test.
你说真话了吗
Did you tell the truth?
我说真话了
I did, yeah.
-你确定 -是的
-You told the truth? -Yes, sir.
有结果了告诉我好吗
Let me know when you have the results?
-几分钟后给你 -很好 跟我过来这边
-It'll be a few minutes. -Perfect. Come here with me.
-请坐 -好的
-Take a seat right here. -Yeah.
坐好来
So, back up.
为什么你对自己有没有说真话不是很确定
Why would you be unsure about if you told the truth or not?
因为我...我觉得有一些问题不太确定
Um, some of my-- I just feel like it's a little bit gray-sided
不能单纯用是或否来回答
so, it can't be, like, a yes or no answer.
即使这些问题都只有一个答案
Even though they were yes or no questions--
这些问题的答案设置没有模棱两可的地方
These questions were designed so there's no gray area.
因为你想掩饰 所以才会有灰色地带
It's easier to have gray area because then you feel like you're softening the blow.
-是的 -这也是你整天躺沙发上
-Right. -That's why you end up being on the couch,
无所事事 自己又很内疚的原因
not doing things, and you start making yourself feel bad,
我不想再编故事了
and then you're, like, I'd rather not even have to tell people stories
-我要坦诚 -对的 你说的很对
-than I would just be with myself. -Right. Very true.
是的
Yeah.
你有没有担心过没毕业这件事
Do you ever feel physically sick about your parents finding out
-被你父母发现 -一直都在担心
-that you didn't graduate? - Oh yeah, all the time.
他们牺牲了很多机会
They sacrificed a lot of their own opportunities
让我有个美好的未来
for me to have a good, bright future.
我也是移♥民♥的后代 我经常听到人们说
I'm the child of an immigrant. I've heard them say to me,
"你什么都有了 你有这个
"You have everything. You have this.
你得把握好这个机会
You better make this opportunity.
我们牺牲一切让你上"
We gave up this so that you could do it."
对一个小孩来说 这压力太大了
That's a lot of pressure to put on a child.
但这是你的旅程
But guess what, this is your journey.
-对的 -是你的人生
-Right. -This is your life.
你得自己规划
Design it how you want it.
你得坦诚自己没有毕业的事实
But you really need to own the fact that you didn't graduate.
承认自己是坨屎
Crap's getting real.
这是我们来这里的原因
That's what we're here for.
要实现梦想 你得怎么做
What can you start doing to go towards your dreams?
自己要更上心 我要回去把课补了
Applying myself more, and I'm gonna take the class again.
他终于开窍了
Finally, he understands.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我把疑似作假的问题圈出来了
Circled the questions on which deception indicated.
好的 谢谢你
Perfect. Thank you so much.
结果有多糟 医生
How bad is it, doctor?
-结果嘛... -我的天啊
-The results... -Oh, my god.
...一点意义也没有 你知道哪些是假话
...don't mean a thing. You already know the lies,
你知道哪些是灰色地带
you know the gray areas.
把压力放开 我现在想让你做的是
Let go of that pressure. What I'm trying to do with you right now
来 和我一起做这个
Come on, do this with me.
-和我一起做这个动作 -好的
-Do this with me. Do this with me. -All right.
做这个 就是这样 把压力释放出来
Do this with me. There you go. Release the pressure.
好的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表