剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Uhh... Oh, yes.
是的 是的 当然
Yes, yes, yes. Of course.
还有谁有问题要问吗
And who else has a question?
你能把我的屌♥接回去不
Can I get my dick back on?!
不好意思
Excuse me.
我还有最后一个问题
I have one last question.
你不是上帝 对不对
You're not God, are you?
我乃一切的初始与终结
I am the Alpha and the Omega.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我乃明亮的晨星
I am the bright morning star.
我刚刚看到你挖鼻屎了
I just saw you picking your nose.
不 我的孩子 我只是抓抓痒
No, my son, I was scratching it.
你是假的
You're an imposter.
我乃主 你的上帝
I am the Lord, your God!
你才不是上帝
You're not God.
我就是 老天爷啊
Yes, I am! Jesus.
上帝在哪
Where is God?
我乃复活神迹
I am the Resurrection!
我乃方向与真理
I am the way and the truth!
上帝在哪
Where is God?!
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们谁都不知道
None of us do.
他 他失踪了
He's... he's missing.
上帝失踪了
God is missing!
你知道他在哪吗 他...
Do you know where he is? He's...
也许他在你们那 我们也不知道
Maybe he's down there. We don't know.
各位 不要
Guys? Guys?
我...他逼我...他逼我说出来的
I -- I -- He made -- he made me say -- he made me say that.
那...那个传教士 他逼我说的
The -- that -- that preacher, he made me do it.
伙计们 不要
Guys?! Guys?!
他不能...他不见了 上帝不见了
He can't -- he's missing! God is gone!
我们走
Let's go.
谴责他 传教士
Denounce him, Preacher.
谴责他 传教士
Denounce him, Preacher!
谴责他 杰西·卡斯特
Denounce him, Jesse Custer!
谴责他
Denounce him!
神父 我们去哪里
Padre, where we going?
图丽普想吃炸薯条
Tulip wants French fries.
他要走了 警长
He's getting away, Sheriff.
你不做点什么吗
Ain't you gonna do something?
他违法了
He broke the law.
法
The law.
借过
Excuse us.
我们走
Let's go.
肉
Meat!
什么都没变
Nothing has changed.
我们还是要梳头 刷牙
We are still gonna comb our hair and brush our teeth
在学校努力学习
and do our best at school.
爸爸还在天堂 他一直都在那里
Daddy's still in heaven, like he's always been.
好的那个天堂 不是吓人的那个
The good part of heaven, not that scary part.
我知道你们吓到了
I know you're scared.
但我们要坚强
But we just need to stay strong,
忠于自己 知道吗
be true to ourselves, okay?
我们不需要上帝
We don't need God.
我告诉你们一个小秘密
And I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret, okay?
我们从来不需要
We never did.
什么都没变 什么都没变
Nothing's changed. Nothing's changed.
安全
All clear.
克鲁斯的最后一飞
灰烬升空
顶级肉馅
危险
沼气发电反应堆
危险
压力
沼气发电反应堆
危险
就这样吗
Well, that's it?
这就是结局
That's the ending?
史蒂夫·布西密死于心脏病
Steve Buscemi dies of a heart attack,
科恩兄弟执导的《谋杀绿脚趾》
他们撒了他的骨灰 然后回去打保龄球了
they scatter his ashes, go back to bowling?
这一切有何意义
I mean, what's the bloody point?
你知道吗 你是地球上唯一一个
What, you know you're the only person in this entire planet
不喜欢那部电影的人
who doesn't like that movie?
不是的
Unh-unh. That's not true.
这...这事实上是一部非常具有争议的电影
It's -- it's -- it's actually, it's a very controversial film.
这里有谁喜欢《谋杀绿脚趾》
Who here likes "The Big Lebowski"?
"伙计"万岁
Long live The Dude!
The Dude 影片中主角的外号♥
白♥痴♥
Eejits.
什么计划 杰西
So, what's the plan, Jesse?
计划很简单 找到上帝
Well, the plan is simple -- Find God.
无意冒犯 神父
Oh, no offense, Padre,
但我...我真受够了说上帝了
but I'm right -- - I'm tired of the God talk, now.
我也是
I am, too.
所以我们要去找到上帝
That's why we're gonna go out and actually find God.
就像...去旅行一样吗
Oh, like a -- like a road trip?
有枪♥支♥ 性♥爱♥ 毒品作伴
With buckets of guns, sex, drugs,
还有穿着比基尼的暧昧人物
and shady characters dressed in bikinis?
对 应该会有点这个吧
Yeah. I imagine there'll be a bit of that.
我也去 说定了
I'm in. Done.
不好意思 我们就开车到处走
I'm sorry, we're just gonna, like, drive around,
杀杀人吸吸毒 顺便找上帝吗
shooting people, getting wasted, and looking for God?
我必须去
Oh, I'm so in!
找到他之后要怎么办
And what are you gonna do when you find him?
上帝要我们帮忙
Well...God wants our help,
我们就帮他
we'll help him.
如果不要
If he doesn't...
我们就很揍他一顿
We're gonna kick his ass.
好 伙计们 我们走
All right, bitches... let's go.
我没忘记你
Haven't forgotten about you.
我一定想办法把你救出地狱
I'm gonna get you out of Hell, one way or another.
谢谢 传教士
最新消息 一起爆♥炸♥将一个小镇夷为平地
This just in -- an explosion removes a small town.
得克萨斯州的安维尔是由沼气反应堆供电
Annville, Texas, was powered entirely by a methane reactor,
所以专家怀疑易燃牛粪过多
so experts suspect an excess of flammable cow manure
可能是导致这一悲剧的原因
may have been behind this tragedy.
目前这还只是推测
For now, that's just speculation,
但是官方估计 这种大型爆♥炸♥后
but authorities fear a blast of this magnitude
可能不会留有任何幸存者
will have left no survivors behind.
喂
Hey.
这个创世纪...
This, uh, Genesis thing...
是什么
What is it?
要我给你看看吗
You want me to show you?
对
Yeah.
吻我
Kiss me.
这就是创世纪
That's Genesis.
再也不许对我用了
Don't ever do that again.
还等什么
What are we waiting on?
传教士
Preacher.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表