剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Hey, Emily!
艾米丽 快 打开门
Emily! Come on, unlock the door!
艾米丽 让我出去
Emily! Let me out of here!
不会吧
Really?
政♥府♥的人结清账后吃完午餐就离开了
The government fellas paid up and left right after lunch.
胡安妮塔进去打扫 就立马打给你了
Juanita went in to clean up, called you right away.
早先种下的多亩棉花
Acres of cotton already planted
结出棉桃 长势喜人
emerged and were in excellent condition.
但有些棉花田尚待播种
But some cotton acres were yet to be planted.
今年早期下的雨水
Rains received earlier in the year
让土壤湿度较大
kept soil moisture levels high
并且伴随着高温天气
and, with the high temperatures,
有助于为棉花的生长提供良好条件
made for great cotton-growing conditions.
有些生产商觉得...
Some producers feel...
亨利 叫救护车
Henry, call an ambulance!
你现在没事了
You're gonna be all right now.
已经叫了救护车来
We have an ambulance on the way,
我们会把你送去医院的
and we're gonna get you to a hospital.
杀了我
Kill me.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no. Don't talk that way.
别这样说 警长在这儿
Don't talk that way. Sheriff's here.
我会照顾好你的
I'll take care of you.
亲爱的 你会没事的
You're gonna be all right, honey.
杀了我
Kill me.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
看着我 你会没事的
You look at me. You -- you are gonna be all right.
你坚持住 好吗
You stay with me now, all right?
坚持住
You stay with me.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
抱歉 手提行李不能上车
Sorry, no carry-ons.
我的漫画怎么办
What about my comics?
没关系 亲爱的
It's all right, my dear.
扔了吧
Leave 'em behind.
远景号♥
好了 你们自♥由♥了
There you go. You're free.
跑吧
Go on, now.
跑吧 快啊
Go on, now, scoot.
图丽普在吗
Tulip around?
她去阿尔伯克基了
She went to Albuquerque.
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
给它们自♥由♥
Just setting them free.
总之 我得去接孩子了
Anyway, I got to go get my kids.
对了 你哥们在里面
Oh, and your mate's inside.
走开
Go away.
卡西迪
Cassidy.
你走吧 传教士
You should go, Preacher.
你待在这里 不安全
It's not safe... for you here.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
你把镇长给杀了
You killed the mayor.
我也会杀了你的
I'll kill you, too!
我告诉你我是什么样的人了
I told you what I was.
现在你也看到了
And now you see.
你可以走了
You can leave.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你也见过我是什么样子 卡西迪
You saw me, too, Cassidy.
我最坏的一面
The worst part of me.
而且我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer,
既有美女相伴又身手了得
with the pretty girl and the kung fu moves.
你有什么好抱歉的
What have you to be sorry for, huh?
很多
Plenty.
但现在 我非常抱歉让你被阳光灼烧
But right now, I'm just so sorry I let you burn.
不
No.
你很快就把我身上的火扑灭了
Put me out pretty quick.
还不够快
Not quick enough.
你把我身上的火扑灭了
You put me out.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
那么 我们现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
你是想来一炮
Would you fancy a shag,
还是只想握个手或者别的什么
or want to just hold hands or something?
那么
Well...
我问你一下
...let me ask you something.
如果我杀了镇长
If I killed the mayor,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
我会帮你把尸体处理掉
I'd help you get rid of the body.
没错
Right.
那就动手吧
Let's do that, then, shall we?
你有杰西·卡斯特的消息吗
You hear about Jesse Custer?
他潜逃了
He absconded.
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer?
鲁特担心的要命 根本没必要
Root's worrying his shirt off. There's no need.
礼拜日杰西会出现在教堂的 我跟你拿命打赌
Jesse'll be at church on Sunday. You bet your life on it.
你觉得传教士会做什么
What do you think Preacher's gonna do?
我告诉你他会做什么
Well, I'll tell you what he's gonna do.
他会脸上挂着扔过来的鸡蛋
He's gonna stand in front of the whole town
当着全镇的面谴责上帝
with egg on his face and he's gonna denounce God,
这世上最大的谎言将会被揭穿
and the greatest lie ever told's gonna get untold.
除此之外 杰西·卡斯特什么都不会做
Other than that, Jesse Custer's gonna do nothing at all.
神父
Hey, padre!
过来一下
Come here a sec.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这电♥话♥可以直通天堂
It's a direct line to heaven's throne.
请原谅我会好奇
Excuse me for being curious.
听听看
Have a listen to that.
没有拨号♥声 没有接线员
No dial tone, no operator.
这该死的东西甚至都打不开
Bloody thing doesn't even turn on.
不 他们说...
No, they said...
该死
Oh, shit.
我需要天使的手来激活 不然没用
I need angel hands. Otherwise it won't work.
好的 没问题 神父
Oh, yeah, no problem there, padre.
我能给你搞来天使的手
I can get you angel hands.
好
Okay.
剩下的交给你 我得去打通电♥话♥
Finish up in here. I got to make a call.
好了 镇长大人
All right, Your Honor.
让我帮你把毯子盖好 舒舒服服的
Let's get you tucked in nice and cozy.
我是图丽普 留言吧
It's Tulip. Say something.
是我
Hey. It's me.
我只想告诉你
I just want to tell you...
我今早吃松饼来着
I had pancakes this morning.
让我想起了我们从罗德里格斯兄弟手里
It reminded me of when we were on the run
逃出生天那次 是2010年吗
from the Rodriguez brothers back in... 2010?
差不多是那时候
Something like that.
总之 我记得
Anyway, I remember
我们在堪萨斯城外的一家小餐馆吃饭
we ate at a diner just outside Kansas City.
你告诉服务员你要巧克力豆松饼
You asked the waitress for M&M pancakes.
她说"菜单上没有"
She said, "That's not on the menu."
但你只想吃你喜欢吃的
And you like it how you like it,
所以你说 "你们有巧克力豆吧
so you said, "You got M&Ms, right?
你们也有松饼 你把两样端上桌来
You got pancakes. So you bring them to me
我自己把巧克力豆放到松饼上"
and I'll put them in there myself."
你还真那么做了
That's what you did.
一个一个放上去
One by one.
我想起了那天的事
So, yeah, I guess I was thinking about that, and...
总之
Anyway...
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
对我而言
for me...
我只有你
It's just you.
直到世界的尽头
Till the end of the world.
阿尔伯克基
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表