剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
So, where am I then, eh?
-酒吧 -我知道是酒吧
- A bar. - No, I know it's a bar.
我是问地址
I meant to say what's the location?
就是哪个州 县 镇什么的
You know, the state, county, or town or somethin'?
或许在厕所边上有个电♥话♥亭吗
Or maybe there's a phone box handy, down by the loo, perhaps?
哥们 我不是很能听懂你说的
I'm tryin' to understand a word you're sayin', pal.
算了 神父 随便了
Never mind, Padre. As you were.
传教士
Preacher!
中尉
Lieutenant!
怎么样 这次我们赢了吗
How'd it go? We win this time?
别装了
Nice try.
还有我可是将军
And it's General.
跟我老婆说话
Talk to my wife
却不先跟我打招呼
without talkin' to me first?
整个镇子都传遍了
Whole town's been hearin' stories about, uh,
得克萨斯州
你是个硬汉的故事
you're a tough guy.
那就让我们瞧瞧啊
So show us.
没时间打架了
This is no time for fightin'.
战争已经打响
We're at war.
我不知道他们怎么总能找到我
I don't know how they keep finding me!
我要 我不得不从九千米的高空跳下飞机
It's -- I'm getting -- I had to jump out of a plane 30,000 feet.
我会调查的
I'll look into it.
同时你别惹麻烦
Meantime, stay out of trouble.
别用你的信♥用♥卡♥ 别轻举妄动 低调行事
Get rid of your credit cards, hold up, and lay low.
好 我低调
Oh, I'm layin' low, all right.
听着 我需要你给我打点...
Now, listen, I need you to wire me some --
行了 你这个
Oh, come on. You --
这个悲伤的故事告诉我们
The moral of this sad-ass story is
不要轻信传言
don't believe what you hear.
我也知道是谁告诉你的
I know the little snitch who told you, too.
看来又有个白♥痴♥要我教训一下了
Looks like I got another whoopin' to attend to.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
你说什么
What did you say?
那个男孩
The boy.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
不然
Or...
怎么着
what would happen?
唐尼
Donnie...
别这么做
don't do this.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你 你现在挑起我的好奇心了
You -- You -- You got me curious now.
这么说吧 鉴于我们在争论
Let's just say, for the sake of argument,
而我是不会听的
that, uh, that I don't listen.
那又怎么样呢
What then, huh?
你会听到一阵噪音
You'd hear a noise.
天呐好怕怕
Ooh, golly gee.
一阵噪音
Oh, a noise?
是一声很尖锐的 就像
A high-pitched, kind of...
掉在捕熊陷阱里的兔子发出的声音
bunny-in-a-bear-trap sound.
等你听到你就明白了
You'll know it when it comes.
因为这声音会从你的嘴巴里发出来
'Cause you're the one who will be making it.
那还真是挺可怕的呢
That's some scary stuff right there.
大家都瞧好了
Everybody watch.
我要把这个传教士给揍出屎来
I'm gonna beat the living shit out of the preacher.
现在准备好听那阵噪声了吗
You ready for that noise now?
传教士
Preacher!
够了
Enough.
你的这个怪人朋友也是
Your little weirdo friend, too.
我做了什么
What did I do?
马上就好 警长
Almost done, Sheriff.
天啊 你这算哪门子的传教士
Jesus, what kind of preacher are you?
很糟糕的那种
The lousy kind.
不 对不起 哥们
No, I'm sorry, mate.
我见过很糟糕的那种
I've seen the lousy kind.
只要你不像戴婚戒一样
As long as you're not walking around
带着一枚小猫菊花一样的戒指
with a little kitty's arsehole around your finger
走来走去的话
like a bloody wedding ring,
那我得说你还是不那么糟糕的
I'd say you were ahead of the game, then.
喝酒 打架 发誓
Drinkin'... fightin', swearin'.
我连那台破空调都修不起
I can't even afford to fix the damn air-conditionin'.
听着就像有史以来
Sounds like the first verse
最难听的乡村民谣的第一节 哥们
of the worst country song ever written, man.
她有一件事说对了
She was right about one thing.
我根本不应该回这里
I never should have come back here.
她说对了
She was right about that.
她当然说对了
Of course she was right about that.
这可是该死的德州安维尔
It's bloody Annville, Texas.
像你这样的人是怎么会回到这种地方来
What's a guy like you doing back in a place like this, huh?
终于发现了你身处何方 是不是
Finally figured out where you are, huh?
我其实方向感不太好
Well, I'm not great with directions, actually.
是啊 我感觉到了
Yeah, I'm sensin' that.
是啊 但我们讨论的不是我 对吗
Well, yeah, but we're not talkin' about me, are we?
我们在聊你的事
We're wonderin' about you.
跟我说说你自己 快点
Tell me about yourself. Come on, now.
我回到...
I came back to --
很多年前 我许下了一个承诺
Years ago, I made a promise.
我背弃了
I broke it.
我背弃了无数次
I broke it 1,000 times.
是啊 你知道的 承诺这东西
Yeah, well, you know, promises --
他们是非常难缠的小东西
they're very nasty little things.
我想尽可能的避开它们
I try to steer clear of 'em as best that I can.
-不 不 错了 -为什么
- No, no. That's wrong. - Why?
承诺很重要 它可是信仰的货币
Promises matter. It's the currency of faith.
听着
Oh, look...
无意冒犯 神父
no offense, Padre,
但依我看来 如果你们这些有信仰的人
but in my view, the world would be a much better place
都休息了的话这个世界会好很多 而且可能
if all you "Faith" types just called it a day and maybe --
没有信仰 我们可能还在用恐龙骨头打架
Without faith, we'd still be hitting each other with dinosaur bones.
别管该死的恐龙了
The bloody hell do dinosaur --
你最近看新闻了吗
Have you even seen the news lately?
因为我们现在打架用的东西
'Cause we're hitting each other
可比恐龙骨头恐怖多了 哥们
with a lot worse things than bones, boyo.
我是认真的
No, seriously.
现在听我说
Listen to me now.
祸不单行 对不对
Misery loves company, does it not?
是希望让人们自相残杀
It's the hope that sets men at one another's throats here.
就拿我自己做例子
Take me for example, right?
我对这个世界没有任何希望 哥们
I have zero hope in this world, mate.
而我他妈的好极了
And I'm bloody fantastic.
真的 我真的感觉好极了
Really, I am.
你被保释了 传教士
Bail's up, Preacher.
谢谢你刚才帮了我一把
Thanks for your help back there.
没什么
Yeah, well, no worries.
成年人还来假的那一套我是有点不能忍♥的
Grown men playing make-believe is a bit of a pet peeve of mine,
我和你说实话吧
I've got to be honest with you.
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
我叫卡西迪
I'm Cassidy.
很高心认识你
Pleased to meet you.
长官
Officer...
这里有没有碰巧有
you got any spare curtains lying around this place,
多余的帘子
by any chance?
我睡得比较晚
I'm a bit of a late sleeper.
你笑什么 这又不好笑
Why you smilin'? It's not funny.
但最后 从财务上讲可能就说得通了
...but in the end, it might make financial sense.
因为 我们买♥♥不起
'Course, we can't afford to pay
一台真正的咖啡机 咖啡馆用的那种
an actual whatchacallit -- barista-type.
但请一位周末志愿者
But a weekend volunteer?
那种会用奶泡机的
Someone knows their way around a milk frother?
-艾米丽 -不 我知道
- Emily. - No, I know.
我们得做点什么才能维持好那个该死的大教堂
We got to do something to keep up with that darn megachurch.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表