剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
最白♥痴♥最无聊透顶的安排
most boring plan he's ever come up with.
所以自私 就是你的答案吗
So selfishness -- that's your answer.
四处游荡 不论何时恣意妄为
Just run around, do whatever whenever you want.
-那种生活算什么 -一种诚实的生活
- What kind of a life is that? - An honest one.
诚实
"Honest"?
为你家里病重的祖母要求大家捐钱吗
Passing the hat for your sick grandmother back home?
你稍微等一下
Now, you just hang on a minute.
她不是我祖母 但她是我奶奶
She's not me grandmother, but she's me Granny B.,
她有一系列的兴趣爱...
and she's had a series of intest--
爱好偷圣餐酒吗
Stealing church wine?
这么说可就不对了 我原本打算给钱的
That's not fair. I was gonna pay that back.
我敢说你打算给钱就怪了
I'm sure that's the least of what you done.
那你呢
What about you?!
你打折一个男的胳膊 让他叫得跟兔子一样
You broke a man's arm, made him make a bunny sound,
你个伪君子
you bleedin' hypocrite.
不管我做了什么 至少我没说自己诚实
Whatever is I've done, at least I don't call myself honest,
你个该死的废柴
you Goddamn loser.
废柴
Loser.
废柴是 行吧
Loser is -- all right.
我只是说
Look, I'm just sayin',
卡西迪 无聊并不是一个人最糟糕的状态
boring's not the worst thing a person can be, Cassidy.
我觉得你错了
I think you're wrong.
我觉得无聊就是最糟糕的
I think boring's the worst.
我一直想知道谁教你那样打架的
I've been wonderin' who taught you how to fight like that.
你♥爸♥吗
Was that your dad?
教我打架
To fight?
不 是别人
No, that was someone else.
看来这里面还有个故事
There's a tale to be told there, I think.
为什么总说我
Why we always talking about me?
卡西迪 你的故事呢
What's your story, Cassidy?
也没什么 很典型的故事
No, it's pretty typical, really.
我是个119岁的吸血鬼 家在都柏林市
I am 119-year-old vampire from Dublin City.
眼下正在逃亡
And I'm currently on the run
躲避一个追捕吸血鬼的宗教自卫队
from a group of vampire-hunting religious vigilantes
这伙人莫名其妙总能找到我
who keep tracking me down somehow.
还有什么
What else?
我是个右撇子 射手座
I'm a right-handed Sagittarius.
我爱中国菜
I love Chinese food.
从没见过太平洋
I've never seen the Pacific Ocean.
我还觉得《谋杀绿脚趾》名过其实了
And I think that "The Big Lebowski's" overrated.
吸血鬼啊
Vampire, huh?
听起来挺好玩的
Sounds like fun.
是挺好玩
Can be.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你喝的那是什么
Whatcha got there?
不
No.
让我看看
Let me see that.
不 不能让你看
No, I shan't.
劲儿对你来说太大了 别闹
It's too potent for ya. Leave it out.
-给我 -这东西喝一小口
- Give it. - After a sip of this,
你就不会觉得自己是个"好人"了
you're not going to feel like one of the "Good guys,"
-听话好吗 别... -赶紧给我
- all right? So just -- - Give me that!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
别弄洒了 别弄洒了
Don't spill it! Don't spill it!
那里面混合了外用酒精
That's a combination of rubbing alcohol,
咖啡机除垢剂 和一点儿我在
coffee-machine descaler, and a bit of shite I found
空调后面发现还在滴答的稀屎
dripping out the back of the air-conditioning unit.
我喜欢《谋杀绿脚趾》
I like "The Big Lebowski."
不
No.
那是部大烂片
No, that's a shite film.
西部人汽车旅馆
下午好
Buenas tardes.
您需要一条毛巾还是两条
Would you like one towel or two?
不需要
No.
先生 我是问您需要一条毛巾还是两条
Senor, asking, would you like one towel or two?
不需要
No.
不要毛巾 明白了 晚安
No towels, si. Good night.
准备好了吗
Ready?
*有天晚上 维肯 布林肯和诺德*
*Wynken, Blynken, and Nod one night*
*坐在一条木鞋做成的小船里*
*Sailed off in a wooden shoe*
*徜徉在水晶般闪亮的河水上*
*Sailed on a river of crystal light*
*驶向露珠的海洋*
*Into a sea of dew*
*你们要去哪里 你们想要什么*
*Where are you going, and what do you wish*
*古老的月亮问这三个宝宝*
*The old moon asked the three*
*我们来寻找青鱼*
*We've come to fish for the herring fish*
*它就生活在这迷人的大海里*
*That lives in this beautiful sea*
*大海里*
*Sea*
不应该啊
Doesn't make sense.
改备用计划
On to Plan B.
马上从他身边滚开
Get away from him now,
你们这些肮脏的白♥痴♥
you filthy, little gobshites.
你们要找的人是我 好吗
It's me you're lookin' for, right?
说真的 我搞不懂你们怎么总能找到我
And honestly, boys, I don't know how you keep finding me.
我真的不懂
Truly, I don't.
但我知道你们会后悔找到我了
But I do know that you're going to be sorry you did.
不是那种"昨晚看斗牛时
And not just the kind of "I took half a sheet of LSD
磕了半板迷幻药"的后悔 也不是惋惜
down at the bullfight last night" kind of sorry, neither.
不不不 孩子们
No, no, no, no, no, boys.
你们的后悔要严重多了
No, this kind of sorry, it's much worse.
这种后悔...
This kind of sorry --
不
No.
你会后悔的
You're gonna be sorry you did that.
正如我所说 牧师
Like, I said, Padre...
不惹麻烦
No trouble.
-不跟 -不跟
- I fold. - Fold.
克莱夫
Clive?
你要全输给我还是只输一部分
Do I get all your money or just some of it?
跟
Call.
-我赢了 -拜托
- All of it it is. - Oh, come on.
我差点就可怜你们了
You know, I am this close to feeling sorry for you guys,
你们最好打起精神
so you'd better get it together
不要像一群...
and stop actin' like a bunch of...
小姑娘一样
girls.
莱西 我们走
Lacey, let's go.
走了
Let's go!
别生气 克莱夫
Oh, ho-kay. Clive.
今晚好好放松一下
Go easy tonight.
好的 莫西
Sure, Mosie.
小菜一碟
Tonight's gonna be a piece of cake.
普莉希拉-珍
So, Priscilla-Jean.
你还住在沃尔特那吗
You still staying out at Walter's place?
他最近如何
How's he doin' these days?
下次他酒醒我会问他的
Next time he's not passed out drunk, I'll ask him.
没错 我叔叔每天烂醉如泥不省人事
Yeah, my uncle pukes and shits himself every day.
醉得连衬衫都扣不上
DT's so bad he can't button his shirt.
有一次 我六岁时
One time, when I was 6,
他喝得烂醉 开车穿过停车场
got wasted so bad he drove through a parking lot
冲进爱宠乐园
into a petting zoo.
杀死了两个孩子和一头公山羊
Killed two kids and a billy goat.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
但很好笑对吧
But funny, right?
稍等 各位
One sec, guys.
你好 丹尼
Hey, Dany.
对 我拿到了 你呢
Yep, I got mine. You?
没问题
Okeydoke.
回见
See ya then.
-莫西 -什么事
- Hey, Mos. - Yeah?
今晚可以借间房♥吗
Can I borrow a room tonight?
当然可以 亲爱的
Sure, you can, darlin'.
好的 姑娘们
All right, my pretties.
玩到哪了
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表