剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
安维尔旅馆
烧烤店
走开 别在这里
Get away! Get out of here!
你抓到我了 克莱夫
Well, you got me, Clive.
当然 莱西 我总能抓到你
Always do, Lacey. Always do.
搞什么
What the hell?!
克莱夫 我说了...
Clive, I said --
莱西
Lacey?
见鬼
Shit.
安宁与你们同在
Peace be with you.
也与你同在
And also with you.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
上帝 请用您的圣言和圣灵指引我们
Guide us, O God, by your word and Holy Spirit,
在您圣光下 我们也能看见光
that, in your light, we may see light,
在您的真理中我们找到自♥由♥
in your truth, find freedom,
在您的意志里我们发现安宁
and in your will, discover peace.
能和你说句话吗
A word, if I may?
我很忙 卡西
I'm busy, Cass.
-你有两分钟 -不不不
- You got two minutes. - No, no, no!
两分钟 不 两分钟不够
Two -- No, two minutes is tough.
这很复杂
This is kind of complicated.
那就简练一点
Well, summarize.
我不是很擅长总结
Oh, it's not really a strong suit,
但是 好吧
but all right.
你记得那天晚上
Uh, y-you know the other night,
我们喝醉了
we kind of tied one on?
不记得
No, not really.
你当然不记得 你完全喝晕了
'Course not. You were bleezered.
我是说在那之后
But, I mean, after that,
有两个人来了
these two fellas come by, right,
穿着牛仔服在外面
dressed as cowboy types on the outside,
但说话像刚从克拉肯威尔
but sounded more like two blokes
某个酒吧踉跄出来的两个小子
who just stumbled out of a pub in Clerkenwell
你明白吧
if you know what I'm tryin' to say.
我不明白
I have no idea.
好吧
Oh, all right.
是有一点复杂
Now, a bit -- That's confusing.
但关键在于 事情都是先变得很烦人
But the -- the point is, things got testy, right,
后来才变得很棘手的
then things got rough.
我相信各自生活相安无事的道理
Now, I'm a big believer in live and let live,
但如果有人挥舞着带血的电锯
but when someone comes at one of my friends
找我朋友的麻烦
brandishing a bloody chainsaw,
那就有麻烦了
we're gonna have issues.
好吧
Right.
我的钥匙呢
Where are my keys?
我以为他们是来找我麻烦的
I thought they were here for me, right?
我以为"这是我的问题
I thought, "This is my problem.
我要自己解决" 然后我就处理了
I'm gonna deal with it on me own," And I did.
残肢断臂 塞在手提箱里...
A dozen pieces, buried in a suitcase...
就这样
...and that's it.
-问题解决了 对吗 -很好
- Problem solved, right? - Good.
很好 但是...但是他们回来了
Good, except -- except they come back.
谁 -你怎么会不知道
- Who? - What do you mean, "Who?"
说真的 你能认真一点吗
Honestly, will you pay attention?!
这些家伙 我告诉你的这些人
The guys -- the ones I was tellin' you --
他们跟着我跨越了半个国家
they're following me halfway across the country!
-吸血鬼猎人 -没错
- The vampire hunters. - Yes!
但他们不是吸血鬼猎人
Except -- Except, they weren't vampire hunters.
他们像政♥府♥机构克隆的
They were like...government agency clones, I think.
或者有人类心智的机器人
Or like androids with human innards,
其实我也不知道他们怎么做的
or -- honestly, I don't know how they do it.
技术很不可思议 对吧
The technology's incredible, right?
那是苹果派吗
Is that an apple pipe?
对 但这不是重点
Yeah, but that's not what this is about.
你知道的 我有...
You know, I got --
该死
Shite!
你去过纽约吗
You ever been to New York?
或者旧金山 蒂华纳
Or San Francisco? Tijuana?
我可以告诉你有关蒂华纳的事
Honestly, the stories I could tell you about T.J., man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about now?
我是说 我们必须带你离开这里
I'm talking about, we have to get you out of here.
带你走 你得知道去哪儿
Road trip! You've gotta know that's where this is headed.
我哪也不去 这车出问题了吗
I'm not going anywhere. Did something happen to the van?
对啊 是克隆人搞的
Yeah, that was the clone people.
是我第二次杀了他们的时候弄的
That was the second time I killed them, there.
你那会儿吸了什么
Oh. And what were you smoking?
大多是阁楼暖气吧
Attic insulation, mostly.
但这不是重点
But, look, that's not what this is about, you know?
卡西迪
Cassidy...
你到底怎么回事
what is wrong with you?
你怎么回事啊
What's wrong with you, huh?
我的空调坏了
I've got no air-conditioning.
早点给我修好好吗
Fix the damn thing already, would you?
神父 我一直想告诉你
Look, Padre, I'm trying to tell you,
你内心的那些东西
that thing you've got inside you,
人们都不想听
people, they're gonna want that.
我会让他们听的
And I'm gonna give it to them.
对了 你这身打扮不错
Nice outfit, by the way.
这个世界啊
This world...
唐尼在哪里
Where's Donnie?
请病假了
Called in sick.
试音
Hello?
谢谢大家今天的到来
thank y'all for coming out today.
我们需要吸取一些教训
Uh, there's some lessons to be learned.
首先 男孩子们打闹的时候要注意一下
First, you -- you boys need to watch your roughhousing,
不然就会发生这种事
'cause this is what can happen.
姑娘们
And, uh, you ladies...
如果你们半夜要出门
...if you're gonna be out here in the middle of the night,
你们得小心脚下
you -- you need to watch where you're walking.
你们都听到了 该散了
Well, you heard him. Show's over.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
什么
What?
只有我一个人看到
Am I the only one who sees
打上来一个头朝下吊着的姑娘吗
a dead girl hanging there by her ankles?
你还指望看到什么 这可是中国城
Well, what did you expect? It's Chinatown.
你妈妈在家吗
Mom home?
她在拉屎
She's pooping.
我很抱歉就这么进来了
Oh, I'm sorry to barge in.
提米让我进来的
Timmy let me in.
汤米 是汤米 反正也进来了
Tommy. It's Tommy. Barge in away.
什么事
Uh, what's up?
上礼拜日有多少人来教堂
How many people we have in the church last Sunday?
25到30人吗
25, 30?
我得看看我的笔记
Oh, I have to check my notes,
但应该有22个 包括婴儿 怎么了
but I think 22, including infants. Why?
22个
Oh, 22.
但我们做过洗礼和拓展服务后
But after the baptism and the outreach we did,
我相信会来更多人
I bet it's more.
我...我希望能坐满
Well, I -- I want it full.
我们要怎样做到坐满呢
How do we make that happen?
-妈妈 -妈
- Mommy! - Mom!
你们应该准备一下去练习足球了
You guys are supposed to be getting ready for soccer practice!
耐心 努力
Patience and hard work.
我们才刚开始呢 杰西
We're just getting started, Jesse.
抽奖怎么样
What about a raffle?
抽奖
Raffle?
我可以问问加里
I mean I could ask Gary
能不能提供几张味觉驿站的礼券
if he could donate a Flavour Station gift certificate.
不 要大家想要的东西 比如电视
No, no, something people want, like a TV.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表