剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
可能我的方式不对
可能我说话的方式不对或者...
可以再给我洗礼一次吗
现在太晚了 尤金
It's too late, Eugene.
继续努力
Just keep trying.
我们只能如此
It's all we can do.
最后 我们的改变总是来自于上帝
In the end, the change in us always comes from God.
但是 传教士
万一这就是上帝想让我成为的样子呢
不管我多么努力 我...
我还是原来的样子
我一直都是原来的样子
你明白我的意思吗 传教士
明白
Yeah.
我明白
Yeah, I do.
我们不想让孩子出去
Well, we don't want to put the kids out.
没事
It's no trouble.
就只有你一个人
And you're all alone.
我没事 妈妈
I'm fine, Mama.
当然了
Sure, you are.
传教士
Preacher?
你...你在...
Well, what -- what are you --
天啊
God!
你要忘掉她
You're gonna forget her.
什么
Wh-What?
谁
Who?
你知道是谁
You know who.
这...
This is, uh...
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你不能...这样走进我家里
You can't just...w-walk into my house
然后...然后打开我家浴盆的水龙头
and then -- and then turn the -- the tub on.
听我说 不是我的错
Look, it's -- it's not my fault.
我...
I -- I...
我...我病了 我上瘾了
I -- I'm sick, you know? I'm addicted.
那...
That's...
那种冲动不会凭空消失 它...
You know, the urges don't just go away. It...
好吧 那...那不是借口
Okay, yeah, that's -- yeah, that's no excuse.
你说得对 说得对
You're right. You're right.
我得...我得再努力一点
That -- I just have to, uh -- I have to try harder.
我会更努力
I'm gonna try harder.
我知道...我会忘掉她
Yeah, I know -- for-forget all about her.
所以
So...
你...你不能这样
Look, y-you...can't do this.
你不能 我...
You can't. I -- I...
我...我去教堂跟你说的一切
I -- I -- everything I said to you in there,
那...那都是保密的
that -- that -- that's -- that's confidential,
所以你不能...
so that you can't...
这是规矩 就是这样
That's the rules. That's it.
我的灵魂...
My -- my soul was, um...
我的罪孽洗清了 你不能...对我做任何事
My sins were cleansed. You can't do anything...to me.
传教士
Preacher.
传教士
Preacher.
我...我忏悔
I -- I'm repenting.
对
Yeah.
这次我们会纠正好的
We're gonna do it right this time.
不
No.
不 不
No! No!
忘掉她
Forget her.
好好好
Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay!
忘掉她
Forget her.
我忘不掉
I can't!
忘掉她
Forget her.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我让你忘掉她
I told you to forget her.
忘掉谁
Forget who?
-那个女孩 -哪个
- The girl. - Which one?
哪个 发生什么事了
Which one? What's going on?
你校车上的那个
The one on your bus.
什么女孩 你在说什么
What girl? What are you talking about?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你对我的大脑做了什么
What did you do to my brain?
你对我做了什么 传教士
What'd you do to me, Preacher?
你做了什么
What'd you do?!
这是一个野蛮的世界
It's a wild world out there.
一群疯子从班戈 缅因到坦帕 圣彼得
Barrel of bonkers from Bangor, Maine, to Tampa, St. Pete.
但我们镇子很小
But, this being a small town,
知道谁是谁什么是什么是我的责任
I make it my business to know who's who and what's what.
所以我要问问你们 你们是谁
So, I got to ask you boys, who are you?
我们是政♥府♥的人
We're from the government.
我知道现在很早 但是
I know it's early, but...
我想跟她一起祷告
I'd like to pray with her.
你觉得可以吗
You think that'll be okay?
我去泡壶咖啡
I'll make a pot of coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
特蕾西
Tracy?
我是传教士
It's Preacher.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind...
我想想办法帮你
...I'd like to try somethin'.
睁开...眼睛
Open...your...eyes.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表