剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
人们肯定会愿意为一台大平板电视
Now, people come crawling out of the woodwork
走出自己的家门吧
for one of them big flat-screens, right?
他们肯定会为了一台价值上千美元
For a thousand-dollar model we can in no way afford,
而且我们买♥♥不起的电视蜂拥而出的 杰西
yeah, they'll come runnin', Jesse.
你不用担心钱的事
You don't need to worry about the money.
-那不是问题 -杰西 怎么回事
- That's not an issue. - Jesse, what is this?
出什么事了
What happened?
你做了什么吗
Did you do something?
我做了什么
Did I do something?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
妈妈
Mom?!
你们...我马上来 爱丽丝
You guys -- I'll be there in a minute, Alice.
什么叫我做了什么
What do you mean, did I do something?
-给我举个例子 -举个例子
- Give me a for instance. - For instance...
有人 有人说看到你
some-- someone said they saw you
那天晚上闯入莱纳斯·迪尔摩家
breaking into Linus Dilmoe's place the other night,
第二天看到他开巴士的时候
and the next day saw him driving his bus
脸上满是伤痕
with his face all bandaged.
-好吧 不 -但是 无所谓
- Yeah, no. - But, then, never mind.
我知道你的事与他人无关
I -- I know your business is your business.
我已经了解这一点了
I've learned that much.
只不过对我来说 我觉得
It's just, for me, I've been feeling
事情总体刚有点起色
things were gettin' on an overall,
我们的教堂走上了正轨
you know, nice track at the church with us,
我只是...
and I just...
我有时会担心你
I worry about you sometimes.
你不用担心我 小艾
You don't need to worry about me, Em.
现在不用
Not now.
再也不用了
Not anymore.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我觉得你这里有个...
Think you've got...
-创可贴 -创可贴
- A Band-Aid. - A Band-Aid.
你能去取一下电视吗
So, you think you'll be able to pick up the TV?
我在上两轮班 你能去拿一下吗
I'm working a double. Maybe you could do it.
我还得去做准备啊
Well, I've got to prepare.
I-10公路上的百思购营业时间一直到11点
Best Buy on I-10's open till 11:00.
我知道 但是我还得照顾孩子
No, I know. It's just I have the kids.
好吧 我去问问卡西迪
All right. I'll ask Cassidy.
不用了
Oh, no.
算了 我找个保姆就行
It's okay. I'll get a sitter.
你确定吗
You sure?
那太好了 等我完成我的计划后
That's great. After what I'm gonna do,
教堂每礼拜日就会人满为患了
that church is gonna be full every Sunday.
很值的
It'll be worth it.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
一件很棒的大事
Something wonderful.
就像这样
Like that.
很容易
Easy.
过来
Come on.
大家都指望着你
People look to you.
你得树立一个好榜样给大家学习
It's important to make an example for others to learn from.
你明白吗
You understand?
杰西 你明白吗
Jesse, do you understand?
你说你会把他给我们带来的
You said you'd bring him to us!
没有啊 我只说我会和他谈谈
No, I said I'd talk to him,
做个中间人 我已经谈了
act as the middleman, and I have.
而且 老实说 他已经有点上钩了
And, do you know, honestly, he's intrigued.
他只是想多了解一下你们的计划
He just wants to know a little bit more about your plan,
-就是这样 -计划很简单
- That's all. - The plan is simple.
传教士来找我们
The preacher comes to us,
然后我们把他体内的东西取走
we remove what's inside of him,
-然后带回去 -好的
- and take it back with us. - Right.
我 你们知道吗
I'm just -- Do you know what?
我还是 写下来吧
I'm gonna...write this down, you know.
就写这张纸上
Get on the same page here.
话说
So...
他体内的那个到底是什么
What's inside him, exactly?
我们不能说
We can't say.
好吧
I see.
那你们怎么取走呢
But you'll remove it how?
把他切开
Cut him open.
-用电锯吗 -没错
- With a chainsaw? - Right.
当然我们也可以用一首唱歌♥取出来
Although, we could try to draw it out with a song again.
一首歌♥
So-- Song?
《维肯 布林肯和诺德》 他的最爱
"Wynken, Blynken, and Nod." His favorite.
《维肯 布林肯和诺德》 不错
Oh, "Wynken, Blynken, and Nod." Yeah, that sounds great.
比起电锯 他肯定更喜欢听歌♥
I just -- I think he would prefer that to the saw,
讲道理
to be honest.
我们把它取出来
We scoop it out
然后带它回家
and get it back into its domicile.
因为它住在咖啡罐里面吗
Because it lives inside a coffee can.
把它放回罐子里
Put it back into its domicile,
带它回家 回到它该去的地方
take it home -- where it belongs --
计划就是这样
and that is the plan.
你这天才 这真是太棒了
This guy. That is just a -- That's brilliant.
这计划很有意思
That's a really interesting plan.
你们是从天堂来的 对吧
So, you're from Heaven, right?
没错
That's right.
那你们是天使还是什么
Which means, what, you're angels or something?
好吧好吧
Right, okay.
但是天使 听着 我无意冒犯
But the ang-- Look, no offense.
但是根据我对天使的了解 你们其实不
But as far as angels go, you're not actually --
你们俩不是管事的 对吧
You two aren't in charge, are you?
不是
No.
不是不是 我们就是小喽啰
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
好
Right.
你们说的很有用 太好了
Yeah, that's been really helpful. That's great.
那报酬呢
So, payment.
你们要给我什么报酬
What's the offer?
报酬 你是说钱吗
Payment -- as in money?
管制药品
Jesse has a weakness
是杰西的弱点 知道吗
for controlled substances, all right?
高效海♥洛♥因♥ 抗忧郁药
China white, black beauties...
安♥眠♥药♥ 安♥非♥他♥命♥什么的
reds, blues...
他最大的弱点就是鸦♥片♥了
Mm. Opiates are a particular weakness.
真的 很多毒品都是他的弱点
Really, a great, honking armful of drugs,
这真的 能帮我们完成这笔交易 兄弟
it just -- it would really help close the deal here, boys.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
给钱也行
Or money'll do.
那我就全部拿走了
I'll just take the whole lot.
你去哪里
Well, where are you going?
你得把他给我们带来
You need to bring him to us.
我不走的话 怎么给你们把他带来
Yeah, but I can't bring him to you without leaving, can I?
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
一会儿
Soon.
具体点
Be specific.
马上
Very soon.
回见
See you in a bit.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
费雷 你做什么
Fiore, what you doing?
是时候让他们知道发生了什么了
It's time to let them know what's going on.
如果他们发现我们擅自来这里怎么办
And if they find out that we're down here without permission?
为什么我们擅自来这里
Why we're down here without permission?
我们不能联♥系♥他们
We can't call them.
我们必须独自解决
We're on our own.
我们别无选择 只能相信他
No choice but to trust him.
镇长来了
The mayor's here.
你的公♥司♥不关灯
Your company keeps the lights on,
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表