剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我就是有点担心
I just worry.
去做你自己的事吧 我们不会有事的
Go do your thing. We'll be fine.
你之前照看过小孩吗
Have you ever watched kids before?
我是说 你有经验吗
I mean, do you have any experience?
我曾有过一个孩子
I had a kid once.
那算吗
That count?
那真是
Oh. That's, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
或者如果你希望的话 我可以去做教堂的活
Or if you want, I can take the church stuff,
这样 你就能待在这里
and...you can stay here.
不管怎样 如果能帮到你的话
Whatever, if it'll help.
谢谢
Thanks.
那再好不过了
That'd be great.
妈咪
Mommy!
圣公会
听着 我可不是个打了败仗
Now, look, I ain't one to back down
或者做了错误决定就打退堂鼓的人
from losing a fight or making a bad decision,
但这简直是自讨苦吃
but there's asking for trouble,
而且是求着自讨苦吃
and there's bloody beggin' for it.
听着 即使 即使对于我自己
Now, listen, even -- even to myself, right,
即使是我也得说这看起来是个错误
even I'm saying this looks like a mistake.
这就是创世纪被赋予我的原因 卡西迪
This is why Genesis was given me, Cassidy.
这就是它的目的
This is what it's for.
上帝不会犯错
God doesn't make mistakes.
把梯子收好
Grab the ladder.
上帝可能不会犯错
God may not make mistakes,
但人是以犯错而闻名的
but people are bloody famous for it!
礼服已经付过钱了
Gowns are paid for.
你只需要去洗衣店里取一下
You just need to pick 'em up from the cleaners,
我跟哈维尔说你三点前会过去
and I told Javier to expect you before 3:00.
万家超♥市♥有卖♥♥纸巾 卫生纸
Macro Mart has paper towels, toilet paper,
塑料杯和纸盘子
plastic cups, paper plates.
别买♥♥太薄的 也别买♥♥
Don't get the flimsy ones, but don't get
太厚的 因为那种太贵了
the too-firm ones, either, 'cause they're expensive.
蜡烛和清洁用品 和告示还有红酒
Candles and cleaning supplies, you'll put in the storage closet
-一起放到储藏柜里去 -好的
- with the bulletins and the wine. - Right.
我的电♥话♥号♥码上面有 以防你需要帮助
My number's there in case you need anything
或者有什么突发状况 那...还有疑问吗
or anything comes up, so...questions?
没有
Nope.
这是什么
Um...what's that word?
"氨水"
"Ammonia."
你确定要干这活吗 事情真的很多
Are you sure about this? It's just, it's a lot,
我可以叫迈尔斯来做的
and I can always call Miles.
-没事 我能搞定 -没问题吗
- No, I got it. - No?
跑跑腿而已
I mean, it's just errands.
是的 你说的没错 谢谢
Yeah. You're right. Thanks.
测试
T-Testing.
一 二 三 测试
One, two, three. Testing.
尤金 想不想看点超棒的东西
Hey, Eugene? Want to see something awesome?
来吧
Come on!
注意 禁止入内
挺阴森恐怖的 对吗
Spooky, huh?
是啊
很疯狂
想看点疯狂的吗 尤金
Wanna see crazy, Eugene?
看看这个
Check this out.
看 超棒的 对不对
See? Awesome, right?
真美
该死
Shit.
椅子啊
Chairs, huh?
要帮我一下吗
Wanna lend me a hand?
当然
Sure.
绿亩农业集团来电
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor?
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
我在想 我真的做了件错事
I'm thinking about doing something really wrong.
我不能告诉你具体是什么 但
I can't tell you what it is, but...
我只想知道我该不该去做
...I just wanted to know whether or not I should do it.
凭你这些话
Well... based on what I'm hearing,
我或许会说"不该做"
I'd probably say "No."
如果做正确的事更糟糕呢
Well, what if doing what's right is worse?
在某种意义上会伤害更多人
In a sense that it hurts more people.
你想告诉我些更具体的情况吗
You wanna give me a little more to go on here?
要怎样才能知道什么是正确的决定
How do you know what's the right thing to do?
祈祷
You pray.
祈祷什么
For what?
指引 下一步的最佳选择
Direction, what's the next best action.
你怎么知道为你指引方向的是上帝
How do you know it's God... giving you the direction?
而不是你自己脑袋里的声音
You know, not just the voice in your own head
说些你想听的话而已
telling you what you already want to hear?
迈尔斯
Miles,
你要是不告诉我出了什么事 我不能
unless you tell me what's wrong, I can't --
在我脑袋里听起来
In my head...
那些声音都是一样的 你明白吗
i-it all sounds the same, you know?
上帝告诉我去做一件事
God, he-he's telling me to do one thing,
而我决定去做另一件
and I-I'm saying something else.
要怎样才能把两个声音区分开来
How do you know o-one voice from the other?
二者不一样
It's not the same.
你能分辨出来
You know which is which.
我不知道
I don't know.
听起来真的差不多
They're really similar.
要么你和上帝的选择是完全一样的
Either you and God are saying the exact same thing...
要么就是你根本没有聆听上帝的声音
Either that or you're not hearing God at all.
你拿的是什么
What is that?
艾米丽叫我送点东西过来
Emily asked me to drop some stuff off.
什么东西
What stuff?
安排单 盘子 葡萄酒
Programs, plates, wine.
教堂用的东西
Church stuff.
你想忘记我 对吗
So... You tried to forget about me, huh?
你想将我赶出你的脑海
You tried to put me out of your head.
但那份渴求如此强烈
But the craving came on so strong,
你无法自抑
you couldn't help yourself.
你不得不像野生动物一样猎寻我
You had to hunt me down like a wild --
等等 你在这干什么
Wait. What are you doing here?
我在这工作
I work here.
你又在这干什么
What are you doing here?
图丽普
Tulip?
图丽普
Tulip?
你就是他的"郁金香"
You're his Tulip?
当然是这样 我该猜到的
Of course. I should have known that.
那我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now?
你在做什么
What you doing?
把东西收好
Putting stuff away.
艾米丽拜托我帮忙 所以我在帮忙
Emily asked me to help out, so, uh... I'm helping out.
艾米丽拜托你的
Emily did?
是的 我帮她一整天了
Mm-hmm. Been helping her all day.
这些什么安排单基本都是我叠的
Pretty much folded all these program things,
办了好多杂事
did a bunch of errands.
你还留着这个
You kept this.
不 我只是 忘扔了而已
No, I just... forgot to throw it out.
不 你是有意留着的
No, you kept it.
把它放回去
Put it back.
你怎么了
What's going on?
大家都等着呢
Everyone's waiting.
我正打算开门
I was just about to open up.
尤金在外面 想和你聊聊
Eugene's outside, wants to talk to you.
他说是重要的事
Says it's important.
-我晚点再和他聊 -好的
- I'll talk to him later. - Okay.
这是好事 对吗
This is good, right?
来了好多人
It's a lot of people.
这么多人来获求拯救
Lot of people coming to get saved.
没什么不好的
Nothing wrong with that.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表