剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
How are our collection numbers?
挺好的
You know, good.
和上周一样
Same as last week.
也许还少了一点
Maybe a little less.
-镇长 -传教士 艾米丽
- Mayor. - Preacher. Emily.
开会呢 是吧
Some meetin', huh?
下次我把我的黄铜指套环带来
Yeah, next time, I'm gonna bring my brass knuckles.
没事 开个玩笑而已
No, I'm -- I'm -- I'm jokin'.
我没有...我没有连指套环
I don't -- I don't -- I don't have any. Yeah.
但是 我觉得那种演说是很健康的
But, no, I-I think that kind of discourse is healthy.
它让所有人...
You know, it gets everyone --
我们在工作呢 迈尔斯
We're workin', Miles.
是啊 很好
No, yeah. Good.
很好 加油干 好的
Yeah. Get to it. I -- Yeah.
真是...好吧
That's -- All right.
你为什么那样对他
Why are you like that to him?
离凯文过世已经有三年了
Three years since Kevin passed.
你重新开始谈恋爱没人会说你的
No shame in makin' yourself available.
我完全可以重新开始恋爱啊
I'm completely available.
也不是那么完全 像个...你懂的
Not completely like a... you know.
但是 我可以重新开始了
But...yeah, I'm available.
回到非洲
沃尔特 你在里面吗
Hey, Walter, you in there?
沃尔特
Walter!
我给你找件衣服穿吧 沃尔特
Let's find you a shirt, Walter.
谢谢警告 沃尔特
Thanks for the warnin', Walter.
堪萨斯
不久前
把地图给我
Give me that map!
把我的地图还给我
Give me my map back.
太棒了
Awesome!
好棒啊
So awesome!
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
是这样 他是个很坏很坏的人
Yeah, so, he was a really bad man.
你们家长在吗
Your parents around?
我们的妈妈死了 爸爸去上班了
Our mom's dead and our dad's at work.
但我十岁了 我说了算
But I'm 10. I'm in charge.
我看出来了
Hmm, I bet you are.
22分钟后到达
你不能就这样开着车横冲直撞
You aren't allowed to just drive around
到处破坏东西 还杀人
wreckin' stuff and killing people, you know.
你麻烦大了
You're in, like, really big trouble.
我知道
Yeah... no, I know.
谁喜欢搞艺术做手工
Who likes arts and crafts?
你能把红色的胶带给我吗
Can you pass me the red tape, please?
当然没问题
Sure can.
我们得把接合处粘得牢牢的
Now, we want the joints extra tight.
否则会不够紧
Otherwise, it won't compress enough.
有更多的坏人来追你了吗
So, more bad guys are coming?
他们是来杀你的吗
Coming to kill you?
他们倒是想
Well, they're comin' to try.
你们老爸酿的谷酒真好喝
Your daddy makes some heckified corn shine.
那你不用报♥警♥吗
Don't you want to call the police, then?
恐怕报♥警♥没什么用呢
Afraid the police won't be much help here.
那不然叫你的男朋友或者谁
Well, what about your boyfriend or someone?
让他们来帮你
Get him to come help.
姑娘家才不需要什么蠢男人来帮她呢
A girl doesn't always need some stupid guy helping her.
没错
That's right.
一个女人得自身强大起来 靠自己
A woman needs to know how to be strong and stand on her own.
谢谢你们了 小家伙
Thanks for these, guys.
当然了 小伙子 小姑娘
Of course, boy or girl,
如果你们有幸真的爱上一个人
if you're lucky enough to fall in love,
你就得变得更加坚强
you have to be even stronger.
你得像个狮子一样去守护爱情
Fight like a lion to keep it alive.
这样的话
So that --
这样的话 有朝一日
So that on the day your love is...
你们的感情淡薄了
weak enough or...
或者太自私了 或者太愚蠢了
selfish enough or frickin' stupid enough to run away,
你的爱人逃走了 你还可以追踪他
you have the strength to track him down...
然后把他生吞活剥了
and eat him alive.
你真有趣
You're funny.
我知道
I know.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
火箭炮就是这样做成的
this is how you make a bazooka.
谁想玩捉迷藏
Now, who wants to play hide and go seek?
就当外面刮飓风了好吗
Just like a tornado, okay?
噪音不停千万别出来
Don't come out till the noises stop.
不
No!
不不 快住手
No, no, please! Stop!
太棒了
Awesome!
小家伙们 这边来
Hey, guys. Over here.
很抱歉搞得这么...
Sorry about all the, uh...
但很有意思不是吗
But fun, huh?
你叫什么
What's your name?
普莉希拉-珍·汉丽埃塔·奥黑尔
Priscilla-Jean Henrietta O'Hare.
但我的朋友都叫我图丽普
But my friends all call me Tulip.
杰西
Jesse.
你答应我
You promise me?
你答应我
You promise me?
我答应你 爸爸
I promise, Dad.
你好呀
Oh, hello!
过来亲亲卡西迪吧
Why don't you come down here and give ol' Cassidy a kiss?
过来嘛 近一点
Come on, just a little closer.
你真是秀色可餐啊
You're just a sight for sore eyes, you are.
不幸的是 最近教堂的财政状况不好
Unfortunately, church finances bein' as they are these days,
我一直在走访教区居民 请求他们
I've just been going around to parishioners and askin'.
要是能把空调修好就好了
It'd be nice to get the air-conditionin' fixed.
财政一直很紧张 我会尽力的
Money's always tight, but I'll see what I can do.
谢谢你
Thanks.
其他人呢
How's everything else?
唐尼怎么样
How's Donnie?
他最近还好吗
How's he doin'?
唐尼去佩克斯了
Donnie's up in Pecos
重演弗雷德里克斯堡之役
reenactin' the Battle of Fredericksburg.
唐尼很好
Donnie's fine.
如果情况不妙的话
If things weren't fine...
你会来找我的 对吧
you'd come to me, right?
如果唐尼欺负了你 我只是举个例子
If Donnie ever hurt you, as a for instance...
你应该 你应该告诉我
you should -- you should tell me.
他
He...
他一直都在欺负我
hurts me all the time.
他怎么欺负你
How does he hurt you?
他打我
he beats me.
好吧
Okay.
他
He, um...
他咬我
bites me...
他用拳头打我 还用跳绳打我
punches me, and hits me with a jump rope.
昨天 他下班之后
Yesterday, after he came home from work,
他还用茶壶烫我
he scalded me with the tea kettle.
你能把这些话对警长说一遍吗
You think you could tell the Sheriff what you just told me?
警长吗
The Sheriff?
只有这样 你才能让他
It's the only way we're gonna get him
不再伤害你 贝琪
to stop hurtin' you, Betsy.
我不 我不想这样
I don't -- I don't want that.
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
过回原来的生活
You know, takin' your life back --
有时是会很吓人
it can be scary sometimes.
-不 -但我会陪你的 好吗
- Uh, no. - But I'll be there, okay?
我明白
I understand --
不 你不懂我们的事
No, you don't understand what's goin' on with us!
你和谁的事
With who?
我和唐尼
With me and Donnie.
我喜欢那样
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表