剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
the more likely we are to overwhelm him
无差别波次进攻来击溃他
with our faceless wave of humanity.
再次声明 我说"无差别"
Again, to clarify, I don't say "Faceless"
并不是在贬低你们而是一种实际的说法
in a pejorative meaning so much as a practical sense,
因为在夜里
as it will be night
你们的面容会变得模糊不清
and your faces will be indistinct and immaterial.
你知道的 你得牢牢把他给盯住了
You know, you got to keep an eye on him.
当你们听到战斗号♥角的时候 我希望你们
When you hear the battle cry, I want y'all to race forward
向前推进并尽量别让自己的小♥弟♥弟♥被射掉
and try real hard not to get your penises shot off.
我不知道你会来这里
I didn't know you'd be here.
*然后从天空落下了一只木头鞋*
*Then down from the skies came the wooden shoe*
*带着所有的渔人回家*
*Bringing all the fishermen home*
*那看着是多么美丽的一张帆*
*'Twas all so pretty a sail, it seemed*
*美好的不真实*
*As if it could not be*
*某些人认为那不过是他的一场梦*
*And some folks thought 'twas a dream that he dreamed*
-他在反抗 -我没有
- He's resisting. - No, I'm not.
你有
传教士 听着
Preacher, listen.
你不过是在上帝
You're just a speck of dust
崇高的杰作中飘过的一粒尘埃
passing through the glory of Creation.
放弃吧
Give it up.
*航行在美丽的海洋之上*
*Of sailing that beautiful sea*
*但我将称你们为三位渔夫*
*But I shall name you the fishermen three*
*维肯 布林肯和诺德*
*Wynken, Blynken, and Noddddddddddddddddd*
做好准备
Get ready.
兄弟 这肯定会很疼
来了 一 二
Okay. One, two --
好了
Oh. Good.
坏孩子
Bad boy!
别说它
No.
好了 我来收油布
All right. I'll get the tarp.
你开始收音乐盒
You start in on the music box.
这就完事了吗
That's it?
这就完事了
That's it.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
现在我们要走了
Now we go.
但你们会先把尤金从地狱救出来 对吗
After you get Eugene out of Hell, though, right?
尤金是谁
Who's Eugene?
被我打入地狱的孩子
The kid I sent.
警长的儿子
The sheriff's son?
想起来了
Oh, right.
他们说有可能的
你们说有可能的
You said it was possible.
我们会看看的 不过眼下我们先
We'll look into it. In the meantime, we --
不行不行 那可不行
No, no, no, no. That is not good enough.
你们必须帮我
You have to help me!
我们什么都不必做 我们只说尽量而已
We don't have to do anything. We said we'd try.
不 我们连那个都没说
No, we didn't even say that.
我们之前说好的
That was the deal.
我把创世纪还给你们 你们帮我救尤金
I give you Genesis back and you help get Eug--
它本来就不属于你
It wasn't yours in the first place.
我们还给你买♥♥了抗忧郁药
And we gave you the black beauties!
你们算哪门子天使
What kind of angels are you?
我需要帮助
I need help.
尤金需要帮助
Eugene needs help.
一个孩子错被困在地狱中腐烂
A kid rotting in Hell over a mistake?
有何天理可言
How's that right?
怎么会发生这种事
How can that happen?
我们告诉过你了 我们不知道
We told you we don't know.
那告诉我谁才知道
Then tell me who does!
该死
Oh... Damn.
-该死 -糟了
- Shit! - Crap.
这下没得商量了
Well, that settles it, then.
等等
Wait.
别走
No.
那就用另一个办法吧
The other option, then.
没错
That's right.
别 别走
No, don't leave.
我不知道为什么会这样
I-I don't know why that happened.
求你们了
Please!
再试一次
Just try again.
再唱一次歌♥试试
Just sing to it and try again.
到此为止了 传教士
It's over, Preacher.
尝试到此为止
No more trying.
好吧
Okay.
让我想想
Let me think.
我会想到办法的 会的
I'll figure something out. All right.
尤金
Eugene?
尤金
Eugene!
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Retreat!
快把他们救出来
Get 'em out of there!
就这点本事吗
That it?!
好了
All right.
把枪放下 唐尼
Put the gun down, Donnie.
唐尼 别逼我用能力
Donnie, don't make me use it.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
什么
What?!
唐尼 你做了什么
Donnie, what did you do?
你说什么 传教士
What'd you say, Preacher?!
什么
What?!
动手吧 唐尼
Go on, Donnie.
我们都活该
We both earned it.
什么
W-What?
我让你动手 你个混...
I said, "Go on," you dumbass piece o' sh--
特拉维斯 博伊
Travis, Bowie...
1836年时 其他人在那几周
the rest of them boys defended the Alamo
守卫了阿♥拉♥莫教堂
those weeks back in 1836?
他们很伟大
Great men.
伟大的得州人
Great Texans.
英雄 他们每个人都是英雄
Heck, heroes -- each and every one of them.
但是我们忘记的事
But the thing we forget --
最后没人愿意提起的事
what no one ever wants to talk about in the end --
是他们输了
they lost.
为了加 我们必须减
To add, we must subtract.
谢谢 唐尼
Thank you, Donnie.
算了
Never mind.
我就是不懂发生了什么事
I just don't understand what happened.
我让你侍奉上帝 奥丁
I told you to serve God, Odin.
我在虔诚地侍奉上帝
I am -- devoutly.
什么上帝才想拆毁一座教堂
What kind of God wants to tear down a church?
当然是肉之上帝
The God of Meat, of course.
肉之...
The God...
上帝
of Meat?
有形的上帝
The God of what's tangible --
真实能触摸到的上帝
what's touchable and true.
肉之上帝
God of Meat.
知道了
I see.
知道了
I see.
-你觉得这好笑吗 -不不
- You think that's funny? - No, no.
我觉得这太疯狂了
It's batshit crazy...
你知道什么疯狂吗 传教士
You know what's crazy, Preacher?
知道什么疯得彻彻底底吗
What's completely banana balls insane?
追随一个不言不语的上帝
Following a God who is silent.
那才叫疯狂
That is crazy.
我同意
I agree.
再给我一个礼拜日的时间
Give me one more Sunday.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I ever do that?
我一直说我要带我们镇的人去找上帝
Well, I've been saying I want to bring this town to God.
但一直没成功
Haven't been able to.
我失败了
I failed.
从我到这里那天起
This place is even more messed up
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表