剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
-我很抱歉 -听着...
- I'm really sorry. - L-Listen, uh...
不管你觉得你隔着墙
Whatever you think you hear sometimes...
听到了些什么 不管...
...through the bedroom walls, whatever...
听着 我没有伤害你妈妈
Look, I don't hurt your mom.
我有 但是她...
I do, but sh--
大人的世界很复杂
Grown-ups are complicated.
所以...
So just...
我爱你妈妈
I love your mom.
爸爸
Dad?
道吉·阿姆斯特丹
Douggie Amsterdam...
到处说传教士揍了你一顿
was going around saying Preacher sucker-punched you
把你揍得怪叫
and made you make a weird sound.
大家都笑话你 所以我逼他收回那些话
Everybody was laughing, so I made him take it back.
我揍了他一顿
And I kicked his ass.
狠狠揍了一顿
Like, bad.
把他揍哭了
And I made him cry.
好
Good.
我们要错过巴士了
W-we're gonna miss the bus.
早上好
Good morning.
你是谁
Who are you?
你叫什么名字 小甜心
Hey, what's your name, sweetie?
行了 那是詹妮
Uh, duh! That's Janey!
今天是你来学校的第一天吗 詹妮
Is this your first day, Janey?
是她第九百天才对
More like her 900th day.
詹妮 看样子可怕怪人先生
Aw, Janey, looks like Mr. Creepy Weirdo
把你忘得一干二净了
forgot all about you.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
-小兔男来了 -谁说的
- It's bunny man! - Who said that?!
-叫起来像只小兔子 -闭嘴
- Squeal like a bunny! - Shut up!
是啊 来嘛 学学兔子叫
Yeah! Come on! Make the noise!
来嘛 学学兔子叫
Come on! Make the noise!
来嘛 像兔子那样尖叫
Come on! Squeal like a bunny!
行了 敲个没完没了的 快停下
All right, knock-knock. Bloody knocking, quit it.
好了
All right.
干嘛
What?
-你在干什么 -妈呀
- What are you doing? - Ooh, Jesus!
你不能那样
You can't do that.
你没听见我敲门吗
Did you not hear me knocking?
那是你干的吗
Was that you?
送灵的一个多小时前就把那送来了
D-Delivery dropped that off over an hour ago.
你会去把面包车开来处理好这件事的 对吗
You're taking the van and handling this, right?
我这就动手
I'm on it.
你看着不像是要动手的样子啊
Don't look very on it.
不像吗
No?
这是我"绝对要动手"衣服
This is my "very on it" outfit.
看见杰西了吗
Seen Jesse?
我本来应该在一小时后和他见面的
Supposed to see him in an hour.
但你等不及了
But you couldn't wait.
面包车的钥匙在柜子里
The van keys are in the closet.
我很期望你能做些有用的事
I look forward to having you do something helpful.
给穷♥人♥的
她真美丽
Oh, so pretty
当我第一次看到甜美的茉莉·马隆
I first laid my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
而她
and she -
推着她的手推车
wheeled her wheelbarrow
是你吗 牧师
Is that you, Padre?
我之前还在想你到哪去了呢
I've been wonderin' where you were.
我刚刚不是...我不是在偷圣餐酒
I wasn't -- I wasn't stealing the communion wine there.
我只是...我只是去拿钥匙的
I just -- I was only getting the keys, you know,
为了搬那个不知道是谁的棺材
for what's his name's coffin.
我本打算开车过去 处理好这件事的
I was gonna drive down there, take care of that.
杰西
Jess.
你还好吗 伙计
Are you all right, mate?
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
请出示驾照和登记证
License and registration, please.
知道自己刚刚的速度吗
Any idea how fast you were going?
既然你把我拦下了 我猜我超速了
Well, you stopped me, so I'm guessing too fast.
限速55你开到了115 的确太快了
115 in a 55 is too fast, yeah.
玛妮·波莫兰茨是什么鬼名字
What kind of name is Marnie Pomerantz?
匈牙利名
Hungarian.
我看着你不像是匈牙利人啊
You don't look Hungarian to me.
那在你看来我像是什么
Well, what do I look like, then, to you?
像一个违反了得州法规第545条401款的人
You look like a violator of Texas Statute Section 545.401.
你是在危险驾驶
That's reckless driving.
-天呐 -所以我需要你下车
- Oh, man! - So I'm gonna need you to step out.
我得拘留你 并且扣押你的车
I need to detain you and impound the vehicle.
女士 你听到我说话了吗
Ma'am, did you hear me?
我需要你下车
I need you to step out.
好的 抱歉 警官
Yes, I'm sorry, officer.
我能拿上我的外套和钱包吗
May I just grab my coat and purse?
我猜在这种情况下大多数女孩子会哭吧
Girls cry a lot, I bet, in situations like these.
别担心 我不会哭的
Don't worry. I -- I'm not gonna cry.
太傻了
So stupid.
反正都没用的 是不是
Never works anyway, does it?
这有点性别歧视 是吧
It's kind of sexist, you know?
你想想看
When you think about it.
你在哪里服的兵役
Where'd you serve?
什么
What?
你在哪里服的兵役
Where'd you serve?
是啊...
Oh. Yeah, uh...
赫尔曼德省 坎大哈
Helmand. Kandahar.
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
那地方真够呛的啊
Heck of a place over there, huh?
对美国兵而言 的确 但我还好
For the Joes, it was. Not for me.
我在那里只是待在阿帕奇直升机里射杀朝圣者
I-I was just up there in my Apache shootin' Hajjis.
我能和你解释下我为什么超速吗
Can I say why I was going too fast?
我不是想脱罪什么的 我只是...
I'm not trying to get out of anything, I just...
想解释下
just explain.
我有个朋友
I have a friend...
前段时间走上了邪路
started going down a wrong road a while back.
真的很糟糕的那种
I mean, really wrong,
做了些很差劲的选择
like really bad life decisions.
我试着帮他
I tried to help.
教训他那个大蠢货 但是
Beat sense in his big, stupid head, but...
我一直没能说服他
I haven't been able to get through to him.
直到今天
Till today.
我知道超速不对
And I know speeding's wrong.
超速很危险 还违法了
It's dangerous and it's wrong and it's against the law.
我很抱歉 也许我不该这么说的 但是
But I'm sorry, and I probably shouldn't say this, but...
只要能让他重回正轨
I'd break a hundred damn laws
就算违法一百次我也心甘情愿
if it'd get this guy back on track.
请原谅我口不择言 警官 对不起
Excuse my cussin', officer. I'm sorry.
你确定他值得你这样做吗
You sure he's worth it?
真希望他不值得
I really wish he weren't.
开慢点
Slow down.
这家伙知道什么才是对他好的
This ol' boy knows what's good for him,
他会等你的
he'll wait for you.
我撒谎了
I lied.
看看我 我竟然哭了
Look at me cryin'.
这里是6♥4♥号♥
This is 6♥4♥.
没事了
I'm clear.
跳
Hop.
给我唱两首约翰尼·卡什的歌♥
Sing me some Johnny Cash.
两首约翰尼·卡什的歌♥
Me some Johnny Cash
边跳边告诉我一个秘密
Hop and tell me a secret.
我喜欢贾斯汀·比伯 见鬼
I like Justin Bieber. Shite!
边跳边告诉我得克萨斯的州长是谁
Hop and tell me the governor of Texas.
查克·诺里斯吗 我不知道
Bloody Chuck Norris. I don't know that.
拳击
Box.
快点
Faster.
快点
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表