剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
所以才利润低
so the benefits are plain as pie
从电费单就显而易见 但...
every time anyone opens up their electric bill, but...
但这不仅仅是另一条狗
this isn't just another dog or some, uh,
或是一头牛跑到了错误的地方
cow that wandered into the wrong field.
我们说的是一个人
This is a -- a human being we're talking about.
掉下去的那个年轻女子
You know, this, uh, young woman who fell.
对
Right.
这对我来说就是安全事故
Now...the issue for me is -- is safety.
那些深坑起初是怎么形成的
What's causing these sinkholes in the first place?
利润很低
Plain as pie.
没错
Right.
总之 如果我不过来问一下
Well, anyway, I wouldn't be doing my job
我就不配继续
as Annville's, uh, elected representative
作为安维尔的民♥意♥代表
if I didn't come over and check in
我就是过来跟你絮叨几句
and, uh, you know, talk your ears off a little bit about it.
我知道了
Which I have.
我说完了
Which I have.
耽误您时间了
Thanks for your time.
那么
You know, uh, so,
我要去政♥府♥盐矿那了
back to the salt mines of government.
奥斯汀的事怎么样了 镇长先生
How was Austin, Mr. Mayor?
奥斯汀什么事
Oh, Austin?
得州奥斯汀的思雷德吉尔饭店
Threadgills Restaurant, Austin, Texas.
对 我刚...
Right, I -- I just...
我上周刚去那吃了一顿
I st-stopped in for a bite just last week.
你上周刚去吃了一顿
You stopped in for a bite just last week...
和杰里·卡特勒还有其他绿亩农业的人一起
with Jerry Cutler and others from Green Acre Group.
没错
That's right.
我知道他们也在联♥系♥你
Well, I know they've been reaching out to you, too.
那是一家很棒的公♥司♥
I mean, it's kind of an amazing company.
我...我不知道
You know, I don't -- I don't know
你有没有看过他们的资料
if you've seen any of their informationals,
但他们有很多很棒的
but, I mean, they have a -- a ton of cool stuff
关于土壤持续化和空气种植技术
on, uh, soil sustainability and aeroponics.
用水 土地 阳光来解决盈利问题
"Profitability problems with water, earth, sun solutions.
可持续粮仓
Sustainability silos.
豆腐业务能力
Business brawn of the bean curd"?
你应该见见他们 听听他们的意见
You see, you should meet them. Uh, hear them out.
我跟你说 他们人很友善
I'm telling you, they -- they are really nice.
你们合作肯定无敌
It'd be a hell of a partnership.
我的爷爷乔纳斯·坤卡侬
My grandfather -- Jonas Quincannon...
有一次 戈尔曼兄弟
One time, the Gormann Brothers,
一家拉斯克鲁塞斯的猪肉公♥司♥
a pork concern out of Las Cruces,
想要搬到他的地盘
were hoping to move in on his territory.
他们通过给批发商施压
They were pressuring wholesalers,
等等手段
something like that.
总之乔纳斯知道了
Uh, anyway, Jonas found out about it.
然后妥善处理了
He took care of it.
妥善处理了他们
Took care of them.
没有过问 没有警告 没有生气
Didn't ask, didn't warn, didn't get angry.
只是做了该做的
Just got what needed doing done.
所有人闭口不谈
Nobody said a damn word.
没错
Yeah.
他的父亲和我的父亲都是这样
His father -- same way. My father.
所有人
All of 'em.
没人表示不满
No one said boo.
就是这样
Yeah.
本地税收...
Local tax revenues --
过去三年降低了百分之十一
they're down 11% in the last 36 months.
十年降低了百分之五十八
58% in the last 10 years.
坤卡侬先生 这的经济已经萎靡不振了
Mr. Quincannon, we're in a malaise here.
这个镇子 不发展我们就完了
This town...I mean, we grow, or we die.
需要改变了
Something needs to change,
这可能正是我们需要的改变
and this -- this could be just the thing,
我们需要的那一针兴♥奋♥剂♥
the shot in the arm we all need.
所以 只要你同意
So, with your permission,
我很乐意安排
I would love to arrange a meeting
让你和他们面谈
for you to sit down with them and --
-你在... -别看我
- What are you -- - Don't look at me.
拜托
Oh! Oh, come on!
利润很低
Plain as pie.
未来就此开始
两片半磅肉饼
Two half-pound patties
包裹在奶酪和酱汁中
covered in cheese, dripping in sauce.
像得州一样大的得州大汉堡
The Big As Texas burger.
让您大快朵颐
Fit your mouth around this.
不要
Don't.
不要接
Do not answer that phone.
哪位
Hello?
退房♥吗
Checking out?
很快
Very soon.
你去哪
Where you going?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
一个得州大汉堡
One Big As Texas burger, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们没有饭店或是客房♥服务
We ain't got a restaurant or room service here.
我们有自动贩卖♥♥机
We got a vending machine.
让我来
Oh, hey. Come on.
我来帮你一把
Let me give you a hand with that.
-你干了多少活 -很多
- How much did that put you back? - Too much.
跟你说了不要打扫的
I told you not to clean.
我就是稍微整理一下
Oh, I just straightened up a little.
孩子们都还好吧
Kids go down all right?
是的 他们可棒了
Oh, yeah, they went down great.
自己把盘子洗了 也把作业做完了
Cleaned their plates, finished their homework.
汤米还帮爱丽丝穿睡衣
Tommy helped Alice with her jammies,
实在是可爱到不行
which was very cute.
那就好
Good.
要喝点红酒吗 你看起来很累
You want wine? You look stressed.
不用 不了 谢谢 我还有好多事要做
No. No, thank you. I got way too much left to do.
你什么时候过来的 四点半吗
You got here when -- 4:30?
好了 我们之前谈过的
All right, we went over this.
没有什么事比照顾你的这些小淘气鬼
Nothing I'd rather do on my Saturday than
更让我愿意在周六做了
look after your little scamps.
那么
Well...
感谢你的帮助了
I appreciate the help.
拜托 在你为了其他人做了那一切之后
Oh, please. After everything you do for everyone else?
我是说 孩子们 味觉驿站 教堂
I mean, the kids, the Flavour Station, the church.
为了卡斯特传教士而到处奔波
All the running around for Preacher Custer.
我的意思是 主知道你应该休息一下了
I mean, Lord knows you deserve a break.
所以我说 我说
So I said -- I said,
我明白你对分区账单很恼火 道格
"I understand you're upset about the zoning bill, Doug.
你可以每天都到我家脱裤子拉屎
You can come to my house and pull your pants down
礼拜日甚至可以让你来两次
every day of the week, twice on Sundays...
但即使这样也不会改变那个
...but it won't change a little something
叫《美国宪法》的东西
called the United States Constitution."
这样他肯定停了吧
I bet that brought him up short.
他还是继续我行我素地在我的车道上拉屎
Well, he still went ahead and defecated on my driveway.
-什么 -但是 说句公道话 他是很矛盾的
- What? - But, to be fair, he was conflicted.
整个事情发生的时候他一直在道歉
He was apologizing the whole time it was going on.
不是吧
No.
是的是的 千真万确
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's true.
我是说 他甚至之后还帮我全部清理掉了
I mean, he even helped me clean it up afterwards,
我只能说 奥丁·坤卡侬真是太厉害了
which is more than I could say for Odin Quincannon.
我的意思是 他终于一劳永逸地
I mean, he has once and for all and finally...
让我明白他是疯子了
...slipped his biscuit.
我永远不会和你在一起的
I'm never gonna be with you.
你知道的 对吗 迈尔斯
You know that, right, Miles?
你跟我说了那么多次了 我当然知道
Well, you've told me enough times, sure.
天亮前赶快走
Out before morning.
孩子们上一次差点撞见你
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表