剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
We didn't know what we'd need.
要怎么办
How's it work?
怎么让创世纪出来
How do you get Genesis to come out?
我对着它唱歌♥
I sing to it.
或者...
Or...
我对着它唱歌♥ 它会出来的
I'll sing to it. It will come.
可能只是来送毛巾的
Probably just the towels.
不是
It's not.
这里有电♥话♥
Here's a phone.
看到了吧
See?
跟他说了不用去卢伯克
Told him don't got to go to Lubbock.
来吧
Go ahead.
打电♥话♥
Make your call.
拨电♥话♥只要几秒
Now, dialing only takes a second,
但你必须移开视线
but you're gonna have to look away.
别
Don't!
你快断气了吗
Are you dying?
还没
No.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
不死的话 我们就无法回来
If we don't die, we can't come back.
小心点 她会回来的
Watch out. She'll be back.
你们是如何做到的
How do you do that?
自然而然就这样了
Just happens.
是什么感觉啊
What's it feel like?
什么感觉都没有 就是复兴了而已
Don't feel like anything. We just come back.
有时是立刻在同一地点出现
Sometimes immediately in the exact same place.
还有时候...
Other times --
我觉得她...
I think she's --
我的牙
My dentist.
记住了 不要杀她
Remember -- don't kill.
控制住它
Restrain it.
控制住它
Restrain it?
我们要怎样...
How do we --
控制住它
Restrain it!
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
死了
Damn.
见鬼
Shite!
控制住它
Restrain it!
你以为我这是在干什么
What do you think I'm trying to do?!
费雷 抓紧她
Fiore, hold tight!
我们得齐心协力 不然我们没有...
We gotta work together, otherwise we don't stand a...
把她拉开
Pull her off!
轻轻地捅她
Stab her gently.
我叫你轻轻捅...费雷 不要
I said stab her gently you -- Fiore, don't.
蹲下
Duck!
她有把斧子
She's got an ax!
传教士 杀了我
Preacher, kill me.
救命 不要
Help! No!
传教士 第一季第六集
用那张床
Use the bed!
把她的腿绑起来
Tie her legs!
好了 把床单拿来 把床单拿来
Yes! Grab the sheets! Grab the sheets!
她要把我的脸挠下来了
She's clawing my face off!
-我压住她的腿了 -好极了
- I've got her legs! - That's good!
坚持住
Fight it!
你们开派对不邀请我
You boys threw a party and didn't invite me?
不用谢谢我
Oh, you're welcome, you know.
克隆人 该死的克隆人
Clones. Bloody clones.
小心那堆电线 她会电死你的
Watch out for the cord! She's gonna electrocute you!
你知道这让我想起了什么吗
Do you know what this reminds me of?
-闭嘴 卡西迪 -好吧
- Shut up, Cassidy. - Oh, fair enough.
老天爷 你们干了什么
Oh, Jaysis, what'd you do?
我肢解了她
I disarticulated her.
我们需要立刻拿回创世纪
We need Genesis back now.
创世纪 什么 你们在说那个乐队吗
Genesis? What? Like the bloody band?
这名字真糟糕
That's a terrible name.
-拿回去藏起来 -没错
- Back into hiding? - Correct.
你是什么人...创世纪的看守吗
You're what -- Genesis' jailers?
不不 我们是它的保管员
No, no. We're its custodians.
我们负责看护它
We take care of it.
你们放走了它
You let it get away.
是它逃跑了
It escaped.
怎么逃跑的
How?
我们不知道
We dunno.
为什么是我
Why me?
它为什么选择我
Why did it choose me?
这我们也不知道
We don't know that, either.
我们只是保管员
We're just custodians.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要留着它
I'm keeping it.
什么
What?
你不能留着它
You can't keep it.
我觉得我必须留着它
I think I have to.
听着 求你了 我们必须把它带回去
Listen, please, we need it back.
你要什么我们都给你
We'll give you anything you want.
我已经有了我想要的了
I have what I want --
就是上帝想要的东西
What God wants.
上帝不想要这玩意
God does not want this.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你自己说了你们只是保管员
Like you said, you're just custodians.
而你只是一个人 一个罪恶的人类
And you're just a person -- a sinful human being.
的确
True.
所以假如我错了
So if I'm wrong
假如上帝的确想拿回创世纪
and God wants Genesis back...
他可以过来拿走它
he can come and take it.
在此之前 我还有工作要做
Till then, I've still got a job to do.
抱歉弄得一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
卡西 我们走
Cass, let's go.
别走 喂 喂
No. Oi! Oi!
我们不能让你这样
We can't let you do this!
你们没让我怎么样
You're not letting me do anything.
这会造成严重后果的 传教士
Consequences, preacher.
这会造成不好的 难以预料的后果
Unwelcome, unforeseen consequences.
这 这不过是个开始
This? This is just the beginning.
我同意
I agree.
你不能这么做
We can't let you do this.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
当然 还有别的选择
'Course, there's the other option.
不
No!
死
尤金
Hey, Eugene.
抱歉
你好
太好了
Great.
抱歉 你在我家干什么呢
I-I'm sorry. What are you doing in my --
离我男朋友远点
Stay away from my boyfriend!
我没 我 我没有
I-I didn't -- I-I'm not.
妈妈
Mommy?
没事 刚才只是...
It's okay. That was just --
你干什么
What are you doing?
我坐在我车里怎么了 你干什么
I'm sittin' in my car. What are you doing?
你刚打碎了我女儿的作品
You just broke my kid's art thing!
没错 你真棒
So, yeah, nice job.
又怎么了
What?
我会把它修好的
I'll fix it.
什么
What?!
那个作品 我会修好的
The art thing -- I'll fix it.
迈尔斯 我是绿亩农业集团的辛西娅
Hello, Miles. It's Cynthia again from Green Acre Group.
抱歉打扰您了 但我还未收到您的回复
Sorry to keep bothering, but I haven't heard back from you.
不知杰瑞·卡特勒和其他合伙人
We're wondering if Jerry Cutler and the other partners
是否和坤卡侬先生会面了
made the meeting with Mr. Quincannon?
自他们走后我们一直未收到消息
We haven't heard from them since they left,
若您收到此条语♥音♥信息 请速回电
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表