剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我和杰西聊了很多
Me and Jesse talk a lot, is all, you know.
但我...我什么都没告诉他
And I just -- I didn't say anything.
不客气啊
So you're bloody welcome.
你们俩聊了很多 是吧
You two talk a lot, huh?
一直在聊
All the time.
你对他无所不言
You tell him everything.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
你告诉他你是什么了吗
You tell him what you are?
绝对...说了 绝对说了
Absolu-- Yes, absolutely.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我说了 我和他说了...
I did. I told him like --
我差不多和他说了九遍吧
I've told him like nine times, all right?
你为什么要那样做
Why'd you do that?
我为什么要怎样做
Why did I do what?!
你为什么要和他说九遍
Why did you tell him nine times?
因为我觉得重要的事情得多说几遍
Because I thought it was worth repeating. Huh?
你没有和他说九遍
You didn't tell him nine times.
你连一遍都没和他说过
You didn't tell him once.
一遍都没有
Not really.
而且你知道为什么
And you know why.
因为他接受不了的
'Cause he wouldn't be okay with it.
拜托 不是这样的
Oh, come on. That's not true.
好吧
Okay.
真不是
Well, it's not.
看在上帝的份上 他可是个传教士啊
He's a bloody preacher, for Christ's sake.
他是个传教士 好吗
He's a preacher, all right?
他的工作就是...就是...
You know, his job is to -- is to, uh...
说实话 我不...
T-To tell you the truth, I don't --
我不太清楚他的工作到底是什么
I don't know exactly what his job is,
但我知道肯定不是四处晃悠 对别人说三道四
but I know it's not walking around, just casting judgement.
我赌我可以立马向他坦白
I bet I could tell him right now,
而他一点都不会介意的
and he wouldn't give a kitten's arse hole.
知道吗
All right?
他最爱的电影明星是谁
Who's his favorite movie star?
-什么 -他最爱的电影明星
- What?! - His favorite movie star!
谁在他眼中是最完美无瑕的
Who does he think pretty much shits sunshine?
是谁
Who would that be?
是瑞安·菲利普 是瑞安·菲利普[美国演员]
It's Ryan Phillippe. It's Ryan Phillippe.
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne.
醒醒吧 卡西迪
Wake up, Cassidy.
杰西是个从得州西部来的传教士
Jesse's a preacher boy from West Texas.
那又怎样
So what?!
去和他说啊
So tell him.
假如你真的想的话
If you really want to.
看看他会是什么反应
See what he does.
关于他 我肯定也知道你不知道的事
I bet I know a thing or two about him you don't.
比如说
Like what?
比如 你知道他可以靠说话
Like did you know he could make you do things
逼迫你去做事吗
just by telling you to?
对我没用
Not me.
你肯定会大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised.
我要舔你的眼球了
I'm gonna lick your eyeball!
-作业呢 -做完了
- Homework? - Done.
-全做完了吗 -是的
- All of it? - Yes, sir.
我在公交上做完了几何作业
I finished my geometry on the bus.
图丽普呢
Tulip?
做完了
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
碗自己会把自己洗干净的 对吧
Dishes do themselves now, do they?
-不会 -不会
- No, sir. - No, sir.
洗碗剂用完了 你看看橱柜里还有没有
Out of dish soap. Check the closet.
她很顽固 心志坚定
She's stubborn, strong-willed...
基本靠救济活下来的
Mostly welfare.
这对任何人来说都是一个重担
It's a lot for anyone to take on.
你睡着了吗
You asleep?
怎么了
What?
你又把沙发尿了
Pee the couch again?
没有
No.
直到世界尽头
Till the end of the world.
对吧
Right?
你必须也说一遍 不然就没用
You have to say your part of it, or else it doesn't count.
直到世界尽头
Till the end of the world.
得克萨斯州
人类服务部
请坐
Have a seat.
你不能这么做 你听到我的话了吗
You can't do this! Hey, are you listening to me?!
我说了不准
I said no!
我说了你不能这么做
I said you can't!
杰西
Jesse!
爸爸 拦住他们啊 我们要拦住他们
Dad, stop them! We got to stop them!
爸爸
Dad!
等等 开门啊
Wait! Open the door!
给我把门打开
Open the goddamn door!
别走
No!
-我知道你不理解 -她很好
- I know you don't understand -- - She was good.
她几乎从来不惹麻烦
She didn't get in trouble barely at all the whole time!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?!
-我知道你很难接受 -为什么
- I know it's hard. - Why?!
-听我说 -告诉我
- Look -- - Tell me!
因为她是奥黑尔家的人 好吗
Because she's an O'Hare, all right?
有她在就会麻烦不断
There's always gonna be trouble.
上帝 不管图丽普身在何方 请好好照顾她
Dear God, please take care of Tulip, wherever she is.
然后求你 求你
And please, please...
杀了我爸爸吧
kill my dad.
杀了他 让他下地狱吧
Kill him and send him straight to Hell.
跑 跑
Run! Run!
别回头看
Don't look back!
别回头看
Don't look back!
洛得夫人 这时候你就该回头了
Lot's wife, that's your cue to look back.
好的
Oh. Great.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
安琪会躲在教士后面
Uh, Angie will duck behind the pulpit.
戴维洒盐
Davie throws the salt.
够了够了 谢谢你
But that -- that's enough. Thank you.
安琪
Uh, Angie?
还有本
And Ben.
随后上帝在城市上空劈出一道雷电
God then cast a thunderbolt upon the city
在居民中燃起熊熊烈火
and set it on fire with its inhabitants
将这个国家燃烧殆尽
and laid waste the country with the like burning.
总之 排完了
Anyway...just getting the kinks out.
你有什么看法
What do you think?
我觉得他们应该再表现得害怕点
I think they should be more scared.
你们身后的地狱
An inferno at your back
吞噬着每一个男人女人还有孩子
consuming every man, woman, and child in its path.
你们表现出什么
And you're what?
微笑
Smiling?
他们应该被吓坏了
They should be terrified.
世界即将毁灭
The world's ending.
不然 谁都不会在乎的
Otherwise, who gives a shit?
好的
Uh, okay.
你们继续
Well, keep going.
好 我们重来一遍 就从...
O-kay. So, let's reset from...
亚伯拉罕试图与上帝立约 望其开恩
Abraham trying to cut a deal with God to be merciful.
业务看上去不错嘛
Business looks good.
坤卡侬先生
Mr. Quincannon.
可以聊聊吗
Might I have a word?
当然
Yeah, of course.
这边请
Right.
我做到了
So, I did it.
我终结了之前的生产模式
I finished the model.
-真的吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表