剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
有没有可能...
Could there not be...
你内心中有很小很小的一部分
like a teeny-tiny part of you
会因为他消失了而高兴
that'd be happy if he was just gone?
尤金是个好孩子
Eugene's a good boy.
我知道 我知道这一点
I know. I know that.
但他有点太好了 好得烦人
But he's sort of annoyingly good, though.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
总是说个没完 问该死的问题
Always talking, asking his bloody questions,
还有那张脸 我...
and that face, I just...
说实话 我不知道你怎么忍♥受的
I honestly -- - I don't know how you do it.
一觉醒来吃早餐时
Having to wake up to - that
有一张又大又皱的菊花脸
giant, puckered arseface
在餐桌上盯着你
staring at you across the breakfast table
天天如此
day after day --
你看
You'll see.
这恰好证明了我的观点
This just proves my point exactly.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
你可以走了
You can go.
太好了
Good.
我得去个地方
I got to be someplace.
我们会下地狱的
We will burn in Hell.
你知道对我而言地狱是什么吗
You know what Hell is to me?
就是有人耍了我们 我们却没有还击
Someone screwing us and us not screwing 'em back.
不 不 那不是地狱 那不会有...
No, no, no, that is not Hell. It will not...
什么用的 明白吗
make a difference, you understand?
我们得让上帝决定
We have to lead him to God.
是吗 真是好主意
Oh, yeah, great idea.
他们会吵醒克里斯的
They're gonna wake up Chris.
没事
Never mind.
不会有用的
It won't make a difference!
我们得让上帝决定
We have to lead him to God!
好吧 这个更好的计划就是
Yeah, much better plan.
用别人的手打电♥话♥到天堂
Let's use some guy's hand to call down heaven on a phone
然后让一个白种胡子男来决定
and let some beardy white guy decide.
我们可不知道他是白人
We don't know he's white.
他最好是
Well, he'd better be,
否则 他可有的解释了
or else he'll have even more explaining to do!
所以上帝现在也是种族主义者了吗
Oh, so God's a racist, too, now, as well?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我是说卡洛斯夺走了我们的一切 杰西
I'm saying Carlos took everything from us, Jesse!
因为他嫉妒
'Cause he was jealous!
为了泄恨
Out of spite!
以眼还眼 你知道那什么意思吗
Eye for an eye! And you know what that means?!
就是说我们得杀了他
That means we get to kill him!
不管我们做什么
No matter what we do,
孩子都回不来了
that baby ain't never coming back!
我知道 要有人为此付出代价
I know! And someone's got to pay!
你要干什么 杰西
What are you doing, Jesse?
无论如何我都要下地狱了
I'm going to Hell anyway.
不 不 求你了
No, no, no, please.
-不要 -就这样 很快的
- Please don't. - That's it, scoot you over there.
不 不
No! No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-看起来像干嘛 -杰西
- What's it look like? - Jesse.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是别人为我做的
That is the most beautiful thing
最美的事
anyone's ever done for me.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
你是对的
You were right.
不
No.
你是对的
You were right.
这样也没用
It wouldn't make a difference.
可能吧
Probably not.
不过至少会好受点
It'll feel good, though.
停下 杰西
St-Stop. Jesse.
你会弄脏我的车的
You're gonna mess my car.
不 不会
No, I'm not.
脑浆会溅在垃圾袋里
Trash bag will collect the brains.
没错 但还是有些会溅出来
Yeah, but there's -- there's still gonna be splatter,
而且子弹会打坏我的轮轴
and the -- the bullet's gonna crack my axle.
不不 不会的 除非我瞄准这里
No, no, no, it won't, not if I aim here.
我说不用了 杰西
I said no, Jesse.
你改变主意了吗
Are you changing your mind?
那只是个想法好吗
It was the thought, okay?
这才算数
That's what counts.
那我们怎么处理他
So what are we gonna do with him?
多谢
Thank you.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉 伙计们
Yeah, I'm sorry, guys.
我失去理智了
I, um...I lost my head.
没有理由 但是...
So, no excuse, but...
这样解决很好
So, yeah, this -- this worked out great.
总之
Anyway, um...
再见了
Peace.
卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
你走之前
Before you go...
这是给你的
For you.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what?
怎么 还不公平吗
What? Still unfair?
没错
Yeah.
得给他一个机会 对吧
Got to give him a chance, right?
不
No.
不 别把枪给我
No, don't give me the gun.
好吧
Okay.
好多了
That's better.
-准备好了吗 -我像没准备好吗
- Ready? - Do I look ready?
卡洛斯 你呢 准备好了吗
Carlos, what about you? You ready?
我准备... 我没有准备好
I'm re-- I'm not -- not really.
真可惜
Tough shit.
禽兽 两个禽兽
Animals! The both of 'em!
就像是恐怖电影那样
Just like out of some horror movie.
现在 在你家里吗
Right now? At your place?
还有那个要价3.5美元的荡货图丽普·奥黑尔
And that three-and-a-half-dollar tart Tulip O'Hare.
不是唐尼的错 好吗
It's not Donnie's fault, okay?
传教士给我的唐尼下了咒
Preacher put a spell on my Donnie.
你听到了吗 我们立即行动
You hear that? We're on the move.
这就对了 抓住他们 小伙子们
That's right! You get 'em, boys!
你们去把那个该死的传教士抓起来
You get that sumbitch Preacher!
那是个已经炸毁的推土机
That's a blown-up bulldozer.
你就用这个给他打电♥话♥吗
This how you call him?
我猜是的
I guess.
好吧 看看会怎样
Okay. Let's see.
那看起来像是免提键
That looks like the speakerphone.
把断手放到
The severed hand moves
这里来启动
over here to power on.
挺简单明了的
It's pretty straightforward.
好吧
Right.
那是视频功能
That's the video con.
视频功能
Video con?
视频会议功能
Video conferencing.
就像 我们将不仅仅和他对话
As in, yeah. We aren't just gonna talk to Him,
我们将能看到他
we're gonna see Him.
0小时 5分钟
0小时 4分钟
诸圣公理会 今日见上帝 明日待定
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen?
老实说我也不知道
I honestly have no idea.
那么
Well...
不管怎样 过后我们要吃炸薯条
...no matter what, we're getting French fries after.
麻烦能让我借过一下吗
Could I just sneak past, please?
抱歉 抱歉 大块头
Sorry. Sorry, big fella.
非常抱歉 我很抱歉 抱歉
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表