剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
根本没必要用你父亲的土地打赌
Didn't even need to bet your daddy's land
也不必用电视收买♥♥他们
or bribe 'em with a TV, neither.
你不认同
You disapprove.
我理解
I understand.
现在都步入正轨了 不是吗
This is all working now, right?
现在都好了
This is all good.
都好了 对 这是好事
Good. Yeah. It's good.
我也这么想
I think so, too.
谢谢你所做的 小艾
Thanks for all this, Em --
这一切
for everything.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你和图丽普布置得非常好
You and Tulip done a great job setting this up.
图丽普 是啊
Tulip? Yeah.
我叫尤金进来
I'll send in Eugene.
大家都等着呢
Everyone's waitin'.
什么事
What's goin' on?
我...
我想让你收回去
收回什么
Take what back?
罗奇太太那里
你为我做的事
我思考了很多
我不想这样
知道了
I see.
我喜欢这一节
我不想得到原谅
不想得到原谅
Don't want to be forgiven?
我只是觉得上帝不会喜欢那样
不喜欢那样
那是作弊
作弊
Cheating?
尤金
You know, Eugene...
你真是个难以取悦的孩子
...you're a hard kid to please.
有时候我想
Sometimes I wonder,
要怎样才能让他开心
"What's it gonna take to make him happy?"
我没有让你让我开心
你想开心吗
Do you even want to be happy?
我开始觉得你一直以来
'Cause I'm starting to think you got a big investment
想要的是难过
in feeling bad all time.
我做的事是上帝的意愿
This is God's will -- what I've done.
我为你做的事 我即将做的事都是
What I've done for you, what I'm about to do.
明白吗
Understand?
根本不是"作弊"
It is not "Cheating."
你要做什么
我要拯救我们镇
I'm gonna save the damn town!
上帝
Jesus.
尤金
Eugene.
我不明白为什么你一直来找我
I don't understand why you keep coming to me.
为什么
因为你是传教士
没错
That's right.
我是
I am.
我承诺过
I made a promise.
这就是目的
That's what this is for.
我要打开大门
I'm gonna open those doors.
我要让他们看到光明
I'm gonna make them see the light
兑现我的承诺
and fulfill my promise.
然后我就自♥由♥了
Then I will be free.
我要这么做
That's what I'm gonna do.
你不能让人看到光明 传教士
我可以
Oh, yes, I can.
但你不该那么做
大家需要选择 这是重点所在
我要替他们选
Well, I'll choose for them,
不像你 他们不会抱怨
and unlike you, they won't complain.
那样不对 那样是罪
我不需要你这样的人来拿罪说教我
I don't need to hear someone like you lecture me on sin.
那是种恩赐
It's a blessing.
那不是恩赐 传教士
尤金
Eugene.
那是罪
是邪恶而重大的...
这不是罪
This is not a sin!
是罪 你知道的
下地狱吧 尤金
Go to hell, Eugene!
辛西娅 我是迈尔斯·珀森
Hi, Cynthia. It's Miles Person calling you back.
很抱歉 之前我的语♥音♥信箱出问题了
I apologize, but something's been going on with my voicemail.
就是一会儿
You know, well, o-one minute,
还是空的 一会儿又...
it's totally empty, and then the next...
没错 有30条信息
Right, exactly. I have 30 messages.
对
Yep.
不 我知道...很烦人
No, I-I-I know -- annoying.
很抱歉礼拜日给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry to call on a Sunday, uh,
但是高速巡警大概20分钟前
but I just got a call myself from Highway Patrol
给我打了电♥话♥ 让我来这里
about 20 minutes ago to come down here, and --
警方说要联♥系♥你
Well, officers, they off-offered to reach out to you,
通常也是这样的
uh, which is the usual way of doing things,
但我拒绝了
but, um, well, I said no.
我想亲自告诉你和你们公♥司♥的人
I wanted you and your company to hear it from me first.
对
Yeah.
辛西娅 恐怕发生了
Well, you see, Cynthia, I'm afraid there's been...
可怕的意外
a terrible accident.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表