剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Where were we?
该死
Shite.
好的
Right.
向我的小伙伴问好
Say hello to my little friend.
好了
Right.
加把劲
Come on, boys.
剩下的就是在草坪上挖个小坑
All that's left to do now is dig a wee spot of sod,
然后分道扬镳 我们可以称之为...
part company, and we can just call that...
该死
Shite.
早上好
Good mornin'.
你真是个该死的混♥蛋♥
You right bloody bastard.
你有预约 你忘了吗
Your appointment -- you forget?
没忘
No.
怎么了
What happened?
没事
Nothin'.
昨晚聊得很晚
Just up late talkin'.
和谁聊天
Talkin' with who?
卡西迪 他在这干什么
Cassidy. Wh-What does he even do in here?
他不干活 成天睡觉
He doesn't work, he sleeps all day.
不不 卡西很好
No, no, Cass is all right.
是我的错 不是他的
It was my fault, not his.
-那是什么 -炖菜
- What is that? - Casserole.
带着礼物会讨人喜欢的
People like it when you show up with somethin'.
这闻起来像有尸体一样
It smells like somethin' died in here.
就像是...
It's like a...
不是这菜的味道吗
It's not the...?
也许我应该重新安排了
Maybe I should reschedule.
不 我可以的
No, I want to do this.
我想去
I want to go.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
今晚是《单身汉》大结局
Tonight's "Bachelor" finale.
医生说她还可以听见
Doctors say she can still hear,
所以我们打开电视一起看
so we turn the TV on and watch together.
那是她的最爱 至少曾今是
It's her favorite. Or, at least, it was.
罗奇太太...
Mrs. Loach, uh...
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你 传教士
Thank you, Preacher.
发生这种事 真的是...
Something like this, it -- it's just...
我们没事
We're fine.
感谢你来探望
I appreciate you checkin' in.
还有炖菜
And the casserole.
这是你的烤箱手套
And here are your oven mitts back.
你们怎么可能没事
Of course you're not fine.
你很痛苦
You're in pain.
日复一日地痛苦着
Day-after-day pain.
你在痛苦中睡去
Puts you to bed
醒来发现它仍在那里等着你
and sits there waitin' for you when you wake up.
那痛苦就像胸口拧了颗巨大的螺丝
Like a big screw stuck itself in your chest.
至少我曾经的感觉是这样的
That's what it was like for me, anyway.
但终有一天
But someday --
如果我能说出具体日期我是在骗你 但
and if I said exactly when, I'd be a liar -- but...
终有一天主的光芒会照耀于你
someday the light of the Lord will reach you.
照耀于你们母女
Both of you.
到那时会有某些事情发生
And when I does, somethin' will happen.
会有某些事情改变
Somethin' will change.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那些安慰的话很感人
Those are lovely words.
但不幸的是 再感人也不过是安慰的话
But unfortunately, that's all they are.
几句安慰的话不会使她睁开双眼
Words won't open her eyes
也不会帮助她再次骑上马背
or help her ride a horse again.
甚至不会帮她换尿布
They won't even help change her diapers.
无意冒犯 你带来的那盆炖菜
No offense, that casserole you brung
比全世界安慰的话都更有用
is worth more than all the words in the world.
至少你走以后 我能拿它喂狗
At least when you're gone, I can feed it to my dogs.
有人吗
Hello.
搞什么
Chrissakes.
传教士
Preacher.
放我出去
Get me out of here.
真没意思
Oh, come on.
你以前很喜欢玩角色扮演的
You used to like our little role-playing games.
你居然用婴儿安全座
A baby seat?
不是成功吸引你的注意力了吗
Got your attention, didn't I?
立刻放我出去
Get me out of here right now.
门又没锁
Door's open.
没什么困着你
Nothin' keep ya.
我戴着脚镣
My ankle is chained.
这就难办了
Now, that is predicamental.
我想告诉你个新消息
Wanted to give you an update.
我之前跟你说过的那张地图
The map I was telling you about --
埋葬的宝藏 地下导弹发射井
to buried treasure, underground missile silos,
无论你以为它是什么
whatever you were thinking.
我根本没去想它是什么
I wasn't thinking anything.
地图是给丹尼的
The map's for Dany.
还记得丹尼吗
Remember Dany?
丹尼的客户想要
Client of Dany wants it.
我们不知道原因也不在乎原因
We don't know why and we don't care,
因为作为地图的交换
because in exchange for this map,
丹尼的客户会给我们一些情报
Dany's client's gonna give us some information.
一些非常有趣的情报
Some very interesting information indeed.
我能从你的表情看出来
I can tell by the face you're making,
你希望我问你"是什么情报"
you want me to ask, "What information?"
但我不会问的
But I'm not gonna.
因为我根本不在乎
'Cause I don't give a shit.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
我要去休斯顿和丹尼会和去做交易
I'm going to Houston to meet Dany for the exchange,
所以等我回来前我们要保密
so we'll keep it a surprise till I get back.
我知道你要说
And I know --
"我再也不干那行了 图丽普
"Not doin' jobs anymore, Tulip.
我现在是拯救灵魂的传教士
I'm a soul-saving preacher now,
说不干就不干"
and no means no."
-没错 -才不是这样 杰西
- Yes, it does. - No, it doesn't, Jesse!
你省省吧
Cut the crap.
我知道你对唐尼·申克做了什么
I know what you did to Donnie Schenck.
唐尼那件事是因为
Now, Donnie, that was just --
因为你本性难移 杰西
That was you, Jesse!
无非是时间问题
And it's only a matter of time
你就会恢复本性
till you're you all over again.
让我为你做个预言
So, here's a prediction.
我会要求你接这份工作
I'm gonna ask you to do this job.
你会拒绝
You're gonna say no.
但我一定要和你一起去
But I'm doin' it without you.
所以我会一遍又一遍地要求你
So I'm gonna keep askin' over and over,
因为我了解你 杰西·卡斯特
'cause I know you, Jesse Custer.
我知道内心深处 你是个很坏很坏的人
I know that deep down, you're a bad, bad man.
或早或晚
And sooner or later,
坏人先生会恢复本色
Mr. Bad Man's gonna come back around,
答应和我一起去
and he's gonna say yes.
总之
Anyway...
你好好想想
Think it over.
钥匙呢
The key?
我说过了 没什么困着你
Like a said, nothin' keeping you here.
抱歉
我敲门了
我的天 你还好吗
我没事
I'm fine.
是谁这样对你
是我自作自受
I did it to myself.
你没有钥匙什么的吗
你有什么事 尤金
What do you want, Eugene?
我对你说谎了 传教士
那天受洗后我说我变了
我说谎了
最开始我是感觉好多了 就像
我甚至能听见上帝的声音 但后来我
我觉得可能是我自我催眠
因为我想自我催眠
因为一段时间后我又感觉很糟
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表