剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
建好了南墙
Topped off the south wall,
安置了其余在圣安娜的人
placed the last of Santa Anna's men.
厉害
Well, I'm impressed.
话说你为什么今早没来教堂
Explains why we didn't see you in church this morning.
对 我...
Yeah, well, I've, uh...
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
你有什么想说的吗
Something you want to talk about?
你去过巴西吗
Have you ever been to Brazil?
巴西 没去过
Brazil -- no.
那有一家屠宰场
There's a slaughterhouse there
在马托格罗索州
in a place called uh, Mato Grosso.
去年独♥立♥加工了五百万头牛
Processed 5 million head of cattle last year alone.
五百万头啊
That's 5 million head.
他们说一直到库亚巴河
They say you can hear the sounds of 'em
都能听见牛的声音
all the way down to the Cuiaba River.
是的
Yep.
我...
I, uh...
我做了一件可怕的事 传教士
I've done a terrible thing, Preacher.
继续说
Go on.
当我从父亲那继承了坤卡侬肉类加工厂
When I inherited Quincannon Meat and Power from my father,
我们曾是得州最大的食品加工厂
we were the largest packing plant in Texas.
现在我们一年的产值都不及以前一个月的
Now we don't do in a year what we used to do in a month.
在我爷爷那时 仅是一周的产值
Hell, what my grandaddy did in a week.
我忽视了我天生的权利
I neglected my birthright.
让我的家族蒙羞
Let my family down.
与上帝同在...
Well...with God, it's...
改正错误从来都不会晚
It's never too late to make things right.
完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
这是什么
What's this?
根据协议 这是转让你的教堂和土地的
That's a deed of transfer for your church and land,
契约书
as agreed upon.
一切公正公开
It's all aboveboard.
昨晚已经让迈尔斯看过了
Had Miles take a look at it last night.
不好意思 你要笔吗
I'm sorry -- you need a pen?
奥丁 我不同意
Odin, I didn't agree to this.
你同意了 就在我办公室
Yes, you did -- in my office.
什么 那个赌局吗
What, the bet?
如果我同意来教堂
If I agreed to come to church --
我做到了 我到教堂了
And I did. I came to church.
然后变成基♥督♥徒 这才是我们说好的
And you left a Christian, which is what we agreed.
杰西 你应该比任何人都清楚
Jesse, you should know better than anyone
我不信基♥督♥
that I'm no Christian.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
不 我没撒谎
No, I'm not.
你答应要侍奉上帝
You agreed to serve God.
大家都看见了 我亲眼看见的
Everyone saw it. Saw it with my own eyes.
很遗憾 传教士
Well, I'm sorry, Preacher.
你看走眼了
You saw wrong.
签吧
Sign.
我一个字都不会签的
I'm not signing anything.
我们之前说好的
We made an agreement.
我不管说了什么
I don't care what we made.
我不会把我父亲的教堂给你的
I'm not giving you my father's church.
行
Yeah.
到最后的时候
You know, toward the end there,
寒冬冷夜 在他们坚守的阵营里
William Travis wrote a letter,
威廉·特拉维斯写了一封信
one of them cold nights of his up behind the garrison walls.
我小的时候 在枕头下放了一份副本
When I was a boy, I kept a copy folded under my pillow.
我用一发炮弹回应了敌方的要求
"I have answered the demand with a cannon shot.
我绝不会投降或撤退
I shall never surrender or retreat."
要么胜利 要么死亡
"Victory or death."
正是
Exactly right.
是的
Yeah.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
他说只要抽的是烟
He said I could smoke out here,
我就可以在这儿抽
as long as it's tobacco.
他
He...
他这么说的
He said so.
我知道
I know...
他有些事情我不了解
there's things I don't know about him,
会让我大吃一惊的事
things that would... surprise me.
是的
Yeah.
可话又说回来 我们不都是这样吗
But, then again, that's true of all of us.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
是啊
Yeah.
杰西是个好人
Jesse's a good bloke.
晚饭好了
Dinner's on.
大家都说这事不对劲
You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense,
好像说句不对劲就行了
like that's the whole point, dude.
我只是说
And I'm just saying, you know,
那像是为懒得讲故事而找的借口
that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling.
别别别把屎卖♥♥给我
J-J-J-Just don't sell me shite
还跟我说那是金子行吗
and tell me it's gold, all right?
我可能喝高 但我不会嗑高
I might be stoned, but I'm not high.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
故事情节很重要
Plot matters.
我还没看过科恩兄弟的电影呢
Never seen a Coen Brothers.
那别一上来就聊《绿脚趾》 不然你就完了
Yeah, well, don't start with "Lebowski," or you're done.
薯饼怎么样
How are the hash browns?
美味 味道很好 好吃
Oh, delicious. Tastes really good. Lovely.
有种特别的味道在里面吧
They've got a, uh... sort of a flavor to them?
是的 香草精
Right. Vanilla extract.
但没放太多 不然的话
But not too much, 'cause otherwise,
就 我也不知道
it's, uh, I don't know.
味道太重吗 肯定会的
Overpowering? No, absolutely.
别误解我的意思
You know, don't get me wrong --
《米勒的十字路口》《老无所依》
"Miller's Crossing," "No Country For Old Men" --
结构精巧 制♥作♥精良
structured, quality filmmaking.
《老妇杀手》 他们是有本事的
Bloody "Ladykillers." They can do it.
就是得用点心
You just gotta give a shit.
知道我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
你怎么回事
What's your problem?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
四个字都没憋出来
Haven't said four words.
出什么事了 谁的猫死了吗
What happened? Did someone's cat die?
你别管 图丽普
Leave it alone, Tulip.
到底发生了什么
What the heck is going on?!
抱歉 我刚才敲门了
Sorry. I was knockin'.
伍德洛小姐
Miss Woodrow.
晚上好 警长
Evening, Sheriff.
我实在不想打搅你们的晚餐 但是我在想
I hate to interrupt your supper, but I was hoping...
我在 我在找尤金
Well, I'm -- I'm looking for Eugene.
我本以为他会跑来
A-And I was hoping he'd run off
找你聊聊 就像他有时候那样
to spend time with you, like he sometimes does.
但我估计他没来
But I reckon not.
这简直让人难以置信
It's the darndest thing.
你们见过他吗 你们见过尤金吗
Have you seen him? Have you seen Eugene?
不好
Oh! No!
赶紧关掉
Oh! Oh, there we go.
天呐 看这烧的
Oh, dear God. Look at that.
没事吧 都没事吧
All right? They all right?
小心
Careful.
放那边
Oi. Down there.
该死的烤箱里面到底发生了什么
What the bloody hell happened there?
我觉得
I think...
你是不是把香草精直接放到烤纸上了
Did you put vanilla extract on the bake sheet?
没有
No.
-那玩意儿易燃吗 -非常易燃
- Is that flammable? - Very.
那 那还真是非常令人震惊
That's -- That's very shocking, actually.
这我还真不知道 你知道吗
I didn't know that. Did you know that?
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表