剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
This is justice.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
等等
Wait!
混♥蛋♥鼠辈 小偷小摸 杀害孩子
Rat bastard, money-stealin', child-killin',
糟践生活的狗♥杂♥种♥
life-ruinin' son of a bitch.
你找到他了
You found him.
这是他的最后地址
Last known address.
你所做的那个承诺
That promise you made
是许久以前那个小男孩做的承诺
was a little boy's promise made a long time ago.
世界上没有所谓的好人 杰西
There's no such thing as good guys, Jesse.
人只是人
There's just guys.
也许这和你预想得不一样
Maybe this ain't how you pictured it,
但你父亲已经死了 这个镇子也没救了
but your daddy's dead and this town's past savin'.
杰西 来吧
Jesse, come on.
我们去杀了卡洛斯
Let's go kill Carlos.
先找回罐子 然后干掉传教士
First the can, then the preacher.
想得美 伙计们 想得美
Nice try, boys. Nice try.
我不知道你们怎么总能找到我
I don't know how you keep findin' me,
但下次找到我时你们好歹换辆卡车
but next time you do, you need to drive a different truck,
你们这对白♥痴♥
you pair of idiots.
等等 我已经杀死你们了 你们怎么又来了
Now, hold on. I killed you. How'd you do that?
该死
Shit.
是克隆人
Clones.
好吧
All right.
见鬼
Shite.
现在我得重新再杀光他们
Now I got to clean them up all over again.
见鬼
Bollocks!
没完没了了
Gonna take forever.
听着
All right.
我有武器
I have a weapon!
你们最好现身
You just better announce yourself!
我们速战速决
Let's just be done with it!
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
你们怎么总能找到我
How do you keep finding me?!
我们的目标不是你
We're not here for you.
什么
What?
我们的目标是那个传教士
We're here for the preacher.
他那里有我们的东西
He has something of ours.
我们得收回来
And we need to put it back.
我认为我们该先用锤子
I think first thing is we take a hammer
把他的每根骨头都砸断
and we break every bone in his body.
我是认真的 每一根骨头
And I mean, seriously, like every single one.
之后也许可以想点用蓄电池酸折磨他的手段
Then maybe something with battery acid.
你要玉米脆片对吗 还是辣芝士薯条
Fritos, right? Chili Cheese?
在我们出发前
Before we go,
你需要知道一些事
there's something you need to know.
你绕路走
Yeah, go 'round.
-我得告诉你一些事 -混♥蛋♥
- There's something I got to tell you. - Asshole.
-你聋了吗 -图丽普
- You deaf? - Tulip.
我们有事要谈
We're talking here.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
有种你下车 混♥蛋♥
Come on then, asshole.
-别挡道 -我们来打一架
- Get out of the way. - Let's step to it.
-你认真的吗 -是 我是认真的
- Are you serious? - Yes, I'm serious.
从你那辆破掀背车里出来
Come on out of that piece-of-shit hatchback.
你个疯婆子
You're crazy.
我就知道你没种
Yeah, that's what I thought.
话说回来 我需要知道什么
Anyway, need to know what?
我得去尿个尿
I need to take a leak.
没想到啊 有进展通知我
Fascinatin'. Keep me posted.
你好 传教士
Hey, Preacher.
你好 唐尼
Hey, Donnie.
现在谁才是掉进捕熊陷阱的兔子
Who's the bunny in the bear trap now, huh?
转过来
Turn around.
转过来
Turn around.
跪下
Get on your knees.
现在轮到你叫唤了
Now it's your turn to make the sound.
快叫 快叫
Come on, come on, come on.
快叫 该死
Come -- Come on, God damn it.
我让你叫
I said squeal!
我不会叫给你听的 唐尼
Ain't gonna squeal for you, Donnie.
不叫
No?
好 那你就给我去死
Well, then, you're gonna die for me.
我也不会死
Not that, neither.
但我会和你达成协议
But I will make a deal with you.
当警♥察♥发现你的尸体
Cops find your body,
我会让你看起来像是自杀的
I'll make it look like a suicide.
没必要让整个小镇知道
No reason for the whole town to know
我痛扁了你两次
I beat you like a bitch twice.
住手
Stop.
怎么回事
What the hell?
后退
Back up.
坐下
Sit down.
把枪含到你嘴里
Put the gun in your mouth.
扳开击锤
Pull back the hammer.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
我明白了
I get it.
你可以走了
You can go.
唐尼
Hey, Donnie.
你们两个究竟在里面干什么了
What in the whole wide world were you boys up to in there?
我改主意了
Changing my mind.
好吧
Right.
对卡洛斯也是吗
And so Carlos?
怎么 我们就让他这么逃掉吗
What? We just -- We just let him get away with it?
-我们 -不要说
- We -- - Don't say it.
我们交给上帝处理
We leave him to God.
我要留下
I'm staying.
你不走我也不走
And I ain't leaving without you.
请便
Suit yourself.
如果我们的任务不成功 会有更多人死亡
If our mission is unsuccessful, more dead will follow.
如果我们失败 那就没有回头路
If we fail, there'll be no turning back.
所以你们不是杀吸血鬼的义警
So you're not vampire-killing vigilantes.
吸血鬼 不是 当然不是
Va-- Vampire? No, no, not at all.
我们连那个是什么都不知道
We don't even know what that means.
我们只想要传教士身体里的东西
We just want what's inside the preacher.
那还用说
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
那种能力谁不想要
Power like that, who wouldn't want it?
问题是 你们想要来干什么
The question is, what do you want it for?
军队
Military?
经济
Economics?
大规模心理暨性精神控制
Mass-scale psycho-sexual mind control?
-你们 你们想用来干什么 -什么都不干
- What are you -- What are you gonna do with it? - Nothing.
从来都不用
Not to be used at all, ever.
所以我们才把它放进这里面
That's why it was put in here in the first place.
你们是什么人
Who are you guys?
我们是政♥府♥的人
We're from the government.
看这种克隆的事出现 我想到了
I figured as much with the whole cloning thing.
但你们是那个机构的
I mean, which branch?
联调局 中情局 国安局
FBI? CIA? NSA?
我们是从天堂来的
We're from Heaven.
知道了
I see.
好吧
Right.
说实话 你们觉得我难对付
Honestly, you fellas think I'm a handful.
但杰西更难对付
Jesse is a bloody wrecking crew.
你们继续拿咖啡罐和电锯对付他
You keep comin' at him with coffee cans and chainsaws,
你们会后悔来到世上的
you're gonna wish you were never born.
不会有好结果
It's no good.
从现在起 让我做你们的中间人
From here on out, let me be your middleman.
我会告诉他你们任务的重要性
I'm just gonna impress upon him the importance of your mission
然后把他带给你们
and I just bring him to you here.
你确定传教士会听你的吗
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表