剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
What's going on?
大家都恨我
我也知道是我的错 所以我不是在抱怨
并非如此
That's not true.
都是我的错还是大家都恨我
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
没事的
特蕾西·路驰那件事之后
连上帝都不想再帮我了
但事情是这样的 传教士
我爸爸不应该因我的罪行而受折磨
他吃不下去东西
我晚上能听到他独自哭泣
我在想也许
也许你能和他一起做祷告
我甚至不知道他是不是还去参加这种活动了
但我实在不知道该怎么做了
我们会想到办法的
We'll think of something.
我想和你聊点事情
I was hoping to talk to you about something.
当然可以
Of course.
但你能先和特蕾西一起祷告吗
But could you pray with Tracy first?
我们每天都祷告 但你是
We do every day, but you're
唯一带来如此美妙的进展的
the only one who made such wonderful progress.
你知道吗 我觉得我的事可以先等等
You know, I guess my thing can wait a couple minutes,
所以 当然可以
So...Sure.
我看看我能帮到点什么
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
我跟你说过了 你胆敢回来我就杀了你
I told you you come back here, I'd kill you!
你这个杀人犯
You murderer!
尤金 从车里滚下来
Eugene, get outta that car!
从车里滚下来
Get outta that car!
冷静 是我带他来的
Calm down! I brought him here!
永远别再回来
Never come back!
杀人犯
Murderer!
放下
Drop it.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你 你这个杀人犯
I'll kill you, you murderer!
杀人犯
Murderer!
从车边上走开
Step away from the car.
-出来吧 尤金 -杀人犯
- Come on, Eugene. - Murderer!
-出来吧 -杀人犯
- Come on. - Murderer!
没事的 我保证
It's okay. I promise.
杀人犯
Murderer!
你怎么敢在这里露面
How dare you show your face here?
好了 这事情拖太久了
Now, this has gone on too long.
我跟你说过永远别回来
I told you never come back.
这个男孩犯了个可怕的错误
This boy has made a terrible mistake...
-你真让人恶心 -但他遭受了苦难
- You're sick! ... - But he's suffered.
你这个杀人犯
You murderer!
你也遭受了苦难
You're suffering, too.
原谅他
Forgive him.
66分
A 66?
据我所知 这算是及格了
Last time I checked, that's a "Pass."
很棒的及格分数
That's a good pass.
那位老师总是挑克里斯的毛病
That teacher's always picking on Chris.
我不知道为什么 或者除了她丈夫
I don't know why or what her problem is
令人作呕的肥胖以外她有什么不爽的
other than her husband's disgustingly fat.
回来真好 对不对
It's good to be back, right?
是的 我们在忙一些新的交易
Yeah. We were working on some new deal.
我不 我不知道具体是什么
I don't -- I don't really know what...
你知道坤卡侬先生礼拜日去教堂了吗
Did you know Mr. Quincannon was at church on sunday?
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你在闷闷不乐 唐尼
You're moping, Donnie.
有什么事吗
What is it?
宝贝 发生了什么事
Baby, what's going on?
说啊
Speak.
传教士有种力量
Preacher's got a power.
什么
What?
一种力量
A power.
他强迫我做一些事
He made me do things,
还有...
And -- and...
开校车的莱纳斯
Linus t-the bus driver,
还有 坤卡侬先生也是
and, um, I think Mr. Quincannon, too.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I-I don't know how he does it,
但我无能为力 贝琪
but there's -- there's nothing I can do, Bets.
无能为力
There's n-nothing.
他控制我把枪塞到嘴里
He made me put a gun in my mouth,
我无法阻止他
and I couldn't stop him.
我就像木偶一样
I was just a puppet.
我就像
I was just a...
就像迷宫里的牛
a c-c-cow in a maze.
等等 传教士把枪塞到你嘴里来着
Wait, Preacher put a gun in your mouth?
不 不
No, no, no.
是我自己把枪塞到嘴里
I put the gun in my mouth,
是他控制我那样做的
and -- and he made me do it.
我的手指扣在扳机上 差点就按下去
I -- I cocked the trigger, and I-I was gonna pull it,
但那是他的能力
but his power --
控制我的大脑逼我做的
It made me in my mind!
没事了
Shh. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
求你别去上财务部的拉塞尔
Please don't screw Russell in accounting.
我不会的 亲爱的
I won't, baby.
你不用担心传教士的事
Don't you worry about Preacher.
你的时机早晚会来的
Sooner or later, your moment will come,
他会遭到报应的
and he'll get what he deserves.
传教士
刚刚到底发生了什么
你父亲不是一直在遭罪吗
Well, your dad's been suffering, right?
为了你的事担心
Worrying over you?
是的
现在你可以告诉他不必再担心了
Well, now you can tell him not to worry anymore.
谢谢你
不客气
You're welcome.
红箭药房♥
"情况都在掌控之中
"On top of the situation.
别担心 我们很快就回去"
Don't worry. We'll be back soon."
别忘了 他们可喜欢你了
Remember, they love ya.
-准备好了吗 -好了 接电♥话♥吧
- Ready? - Yeah. Let's do this.
上千个美女和三个胖妞
谢谢你 店真不错
Thank you. Nice place.
感谢你的服务
Thank you for that.
看来你找到五金店了
You found the hardware store.
晚安
Good night.
-回头见 卡西迪 -我
- See you later, Cassidy. - I, uh --
我走的是观光路线
I took the scenic route.
我给你带了份礼物
Got you a present.
妹子 真是太好了
Ohh. Lassie, that's so sweet.
这代表我们确定恋爱关系了吗
Are we going steady now?
岂止
Even better.
我们相爱了
We're in love.
汉堡 辣酱炖肉
我们俩总是反复争论这个问题
This is a recurring issue for us.
我认为孩子不先做完作业就不能看电视
I say no screen time unless the homework's done first.
而我认为如果他作业做得够快
And my point is if he gets the homework done quickly,
就可以多看会电视
he gets extra screen time.
我更喜欢奖励而不是惩罚
I like the carrot, not the stick.
您有什么建议吗
What would you advise?
听从你们最明智的判断就好
Just use your best judgment.
传教士 这两位先生是政♥府♥的人
Preacher, these gentlemen from the government
他们需要和你谈谈
need to speak with you.
凯茜 比尔
Cathy. Bill.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You can go now.
你们是为达拉斯的事而来的吗
This about Dallas?
你知道我们是为什么事而来
You know what it's about.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们给你钱买♥♥毒品招♥妓♥
We gave you money for the drugs and the whoremongering.
-还有什么抗忧郁药 -我们够有耐心了
- And the black beauties. - We've been patient.
你想要的我们都给你了
We gave you everything you wanted,
但我们没时间了
but now we're out of time.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表