剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
戴上 露西
Come on, Lucy.
但我不喜欢
But I don't like it.
我知道会痒
I know they're itchy,
但你也不想被冻伤吧
but we don't want you to get frostbite, now, do we?
焦点TX88 能像切黄油一样切开粉尘
Focal TX88 -- cuts through powder like butter.
看到木头心了吗 是白蜡木
That wood core base? That's ash.
升级了 小子
Seriously, upgrade, little bro.
他不想来
So, he didn't want to come, huh?
不 野马都拉不走他
Uh, no. You know, wild horses couldn't drag him.
那份恶心的工作差不多就是他的另一个女人
That disgusting job is pretty much his other woman.
好了 各位 都集中过来吧
Okay, everyone. All together. Get in.
坤卡侬家族合照时间
Quincannon family photo time!
-茄子 -茄子
- Cheese! - Cheese!
很棒 各位 可以放相册里
That's gonna look great, guys. One for the photo album.
你确定我拍照时没眨眼吗
You sure I ain't blinked that time?
快把手套戴上 亲爱的
Better keep your mitten on, sweetie.
好吧 奶奶
Okay, Grandma.
韦尔
你好
Hello?
传教士 发生了可怕...
Preacher, there's been a terrible...
可怕的事
s-something terrible.
你得自己来看看
Y-You need to see it for yourself.
坤卡侬先生 这是半夜
Mr. Quincannon, it's the middle of the night.
怎么了
What happened?
你快来
Just...come -- now.
坤卡侬先生
Mr. Quincannon?
坤卡侬先生 你在里面吗
Mr. Quincannon? You in there?
老天 你干了什么
Oh, my God. What have you done?
我做实验呢
I've been conducting an experiment,
不幸的是结果不太好
and I'm sorry to report the results aren't good.
你到底干了什么
What have you done?!
我们都被骗过
We were lied to.
全是谎言
All along -- lies.
奥丁 你遭受了巨大的损失
Odin, you have experienced a terrible loss.
你的所有家人 都走了
Your entire family -- gone.
让上帝帮你
Let God help you.
是啊 好啊
Oh, yeah. Good.
你和上帝可以帮我解答一个问题
You and God can help me with a question,
我想了一整晚的问题
something that's been consternating me all night.
哪条是我女儿的...
Which is my daughter...
哪条是母牛的
and which is the cow?
没错
Exactly.
毫无区别
There is no difference.
都能吃
It's all meat!
我找过了 什么都没有
I've looked. There's nothing else.
也没有精神
There's no...spirit.
没有灵魂
There's no soul.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
奥丁
Odin.
你得让人们知道
You need to let the people know.
你必须到教堂里
You need to stand in that church and you need to...
去宣布 没有上帝
...t-to denounce Him.
你要去大喊 尖叫
You need to shout. You need to scream.
你必须让全世界都知道 好吗 传教士
You need to spread the word. Okay, Preacher?
你必须让大家都知道 他不存在
You need to denounce Him!
够了
Enough.
约翰·卡斯特
John Custer!
走吧
Come on.
没有上帝
Denounce Him!
住手 传教士
Stop right there, Preacher.
我说了住手
I said stop!
住手
Over there!
太好了 看起来我们得再来一遍了
Great. Looks like we're back to the drawing board.
把一切都告诉我们
All right, tell us everything.
他说了什么 怎么回事
What did he say? What -- What happened?
他不知道从哪儿冒出来 夺走了诺姆的棍子
He came outta nowhere. Took Norm's bat.
道吉 他开了几枪
Douggie -- he squeezed off a couple shots,
但那小子动作很快
but that boy is fast.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我是说...
I m--
发生了什么
What happened?
他说了什么
What'd he say?!
他什么都没说 就把我们揍了一顿
He didn't say nothin'. He just kicked our asses.
你们的武器在哪里
Where the hell are your weapons?
别这样 上帝
Come on, God.
让他回来吧 我保证以后再也不会用了
Bring him back, and I'll never use it again, okay?
我保证
I promise.
你只要把他带...
All you gotta do is bring him --
上来
Come on!
上来
Come on!
做得好 上来
That's it. Come on.
上来
Come on!
好了 你上来了
I got you! I got you! I got you!
传教士
你回来了
You're back.
你回来了
Oh, you're back.
你回来了
You're back.
真的是你吗
还是这又是什么把戏
我是说是他们...
他们想骗你
过来 你先坐下
Okay. Come on. L-Let's sit you down.
你先坐下
Let's sit you down.
你想喝点水吗
You want some water?
想喝 我特别渴
好的 你等等
Okay. You hold on.
待这别动
Stay right there.
你♥爸♥爸真的很担心你
Your dad, he's been real worried about you --
等等
你能先别打给他吗
我真的很渴
这里
还要吗
More?
三杯够了
到底发生了什么
So, what happened?
什么意思
我是说...
I mean...
发生了什么
what happened?
你怎么逃出来的
How'd you get out?
你叫我
你的声音在叫我
所以我...
我就努力挖出来
你徒手挖洞逃出了地狱
You dug out of Hell with your hands?
没那么远
那里什么样
What's it like?
很挤
这样你才能看到其他人
So you could see other people.
我们能...
那个
我们能别谈这个了吗
好的 你想谈什么就谈什么
Yeah, right. We can talk about whatever you want.
首先我们得联♥系♥你♥爸♥爸
First, we got to call your dad.
现在 听好了
All right, now. Listen up.
食品加工厂就建在那里
Now, the packinghouse is gonna be right over there.
在那里可以冷却 切割 去骨
All right. You got your cooling, cutting, deboning.
饲料厂就建在那里
Feed yards will be right over there.
我想出了一个新型自助餐厅的点子
Now, I came up with an idea for a new kind of cafeteria,
我们提供
serving all sorts of food
不同地区民族的特色食物
from all sorts of locales and originations --
是像美食广场那种吗
Like a...food court, sir?
美食广场是什么鬼
What the hell's a food court?
就是一个地方
Uh, It's like a place
那里会有许多不同的餐厅聚集在一起
that's got all kinds of different restaurants in one.
没错 就是个美食广场
Well, that's right -- a food court.
墨西哥菜 得州风墨西哥菜 东方菜
Mex, Tex-Mex, Oriental --
每天都任君选择
yours to pick and choose each and every day.
但是 现在那里可不会有寿司
But there ain't gonna be no sushis,
炸墨西哥卷 或者比萨饼
chimichangas, or pizza pie --
除非你们向那个教堂进军
no nothing until you boys march up that hill
然后把那个传教士从我的教堂里拖出来
and drag that preacher out of my church!
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表