剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
安维尔
蓝缎带酒吧烧烤
斯特奇斯跑路者商店
传教士
快跑
拯救原始人
有消息称 上帝将降临安维尔
In other news, God is coming to Annville.
17小时 22分钟后
上帝降临
或者说一些当地居民似乎是这么说的
Or so some local residents seem to be saying.
礼拜日见
不如你这礼拜日亲自去一趟诸圣大教堂
Why don't you come down to the All Saints' Church this Sunday,
一探究竟
and see for yourself what's what?
相关新闻
In not unrelated news,
当地妄人尤金·鲁特仍失踪未归
local freak Eugene Root remains missing,
执法机关仍在追捕传教士卡斯特
and Preacher Custer continues to be sought by law enforcement.
你好啊 梅布尔
Hey, Mabel!
欢迎来到安维尔
启示录18:13
蕾娜美容美发
上帝将至
比基尼除毛半价
这是怎么了
Hell's all this about?
电♥话♥里不是跟你说了吗 上帝要来了
Told you on the phone, God's coming.
得了 莫西
Come on, Mos.
你不会也相信这种鬼话吧
You don't believe all that crap.
以防万一嘛
Well, better safe than sorry.
他人呢
Where is he?
怎么了 鲁特抓到他了吗
What happened? Root get him?
这乡巴佬可真是王八蛋
Redneck son of a bitch.
有传言说抓到传教士的乡巴佬
Uh, rumor has it that an even worse redneck
比鲁特还糟糕
got ahold of Preacher.
更加王八蛋
Son of a bitchier, too.
唐尼
Donnie.
我好想你
I missed you.
-他人呢 -什么
- Where is he? - What?!
我说了 他人呢
I said, where is he?
他快聋了 贱♥人♥
He's half-deaf, bitch.
杰西人呢
Where's Jesse?
图丽普 你在这里干什么
Hey, Tulip. What are you doing here?
门是开的 蠢货
Door was open, idiot.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
就好像 一看到她你就沦陷了
It's like, one look and you're done,
她把自己深深烙进了你的脑海 那么快
she's burned herself into your brain, that fast.
那双眼睛 那个微笑
Those eyes, that smile.
对我来说 是她的大屁♥股♥
For me, it's a big, fluffy ass.
随你高兴吧
Yeah, well, whatever floats your boat.
拉里
All right, Larry.
草原土拨鼠撤诉了
Prairie Dog dropped the charges.
你可以走了
You're good to go.
听着
Hey. Listen.
我知道你不爽
I know you're hurting,
但也许你和神父可以先缓一下
but maybe you and Pedro just take a break,
暂时就把这事留在...断背山上吧
leave it up on - Brokeback Mountain for now.
-好吗 -走吧
- All right? - Off you go.
他人呢
Where is he?
我跟你们说了 我不知道
Like I told your guys, I have no idea.
过去几天 我和神父一直低调做人
Past few days, me and Padre been laying low,
在妓院里鬼混
hanging out at the whorehouse,
然后你就抓到我
where you got me and --
我不是说卡斯特
Not Custer.
礼拜日 我知道去哪里找他
Come Sunday, I know where to find him.
15小时 38分钟
15小时 37分钟
我是说尤金
I meant Eugene.
传教士把他怎么了
What'd Preacher do with him?
警长
Sheriff...
你这次得相信我
you're gonna have to trust me on this one.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
是吗
Don't I, though?
你对我们的刑事司法系统并不陌生
I see that you are no stranger to our criminal-justice system.
文件夹时期
Manila folder time.
在拉斯维加斯施暴
Assault and battery in Las Vegas.
这样说吧 你知道吗
Let -- let me just say I -- I -- do you know what?
我一开始就说了 我不...
I told 'em right - from the get go, I don't --
我不喜欢魔术师 好吗
I don't like magicians, okay.
在丹佛酗酒并妨碍治安
Drunk and disorderly in Denver.
在纳什维尔有威胁及色情行为
Lewd and lascivious in Nashville.
纽约 杀人未遂
New York City, attempted murder.
好吧
Oh, right.
我那时候有点神志不清
I sort of lost my head a bit there.
冲动犯罪
Crime of passion.
有鉴于此
Judging from this,
你可真是个非常冲动的人呢 卡西迪先生
you're a very passionate man, Mr. Cassidy.
不过吸引我的是
What catches my eye, though,
是你被捕的日期
are the dates of your arrests.
1961年
1961.
1950年
1950.
1940年
1940.
1922年
1922.
等等等等
And so on and so forth.
但是我看上去还是这么年轻
And yet, I look so young.
大家都这么说
Everybody says that.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
我注意到了你的墨镜
I noticed the sunglasses.
我注意到了...滑稽的帽子
I noticed the...goofy hats.
我只是记下来你是个混球
I just wrote it down to you being an asshole.
不 警长
Ha. No, Sheriff.
我不是什么混球
I'm not an asshole.
我就是那个混♥蛋♥
I'm the asshole.
这是给你的药
This is medicine for you.
至少 我在网上看到是这么说的
At least, that's -- that's what I read on the Internet.
来吧 吸血鬼
Come on, vampire.
今晚会非常漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
我被洗干净
I've been washed clean.
我吃定了当时在教堂里的传教士了
I had Preacher dead-to-rights in that church.
我本来可以杀了他 成为英雄
Could've killed him and been a hero for it, too.
但是我阻止了自己
But I stopped myself.
我记得他之前也饶过我一命
I remembered he'd been merciful with me before.
你还记得当...当我们
You remember when -- when we was
那晚一起在男厕所的时候吗
in the men's room together that night?
他那晚本来可以杀了我
He could've killed me that night,
但他却没有
but he didn't do it.
传教士很仁慈
Preacher was merciful.
所以我也很仁慈
Yeah, so I was merciful, too.
所以我听到他在逃命时
So then when I heard he was on the run,
我告诉他可以躲在我这里
I told him he could hide out here.
因为传教士救了我
'Cause Preacher saved me.
是他让我知道我...
He showed me that I...
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
他让我知道我不是坏人
He showed me that I'm not the bad guy.
这一切都是他在加油站的
And, um, he showed you all this
男厕所里让你明白的吗
in a gas station men's room, huh?
别这个态度
Lose the attitude, okay?
只有真正有勇气的人才会发自内心地接受上帝
It takes a real man to let God in his heart.
我们得去抽根烟
We're gonna go grab a smoke, okay?
我回来后发现整个镇子
I come back to the whole town
都因为上帝要出现而发了疯
going crazy over God showing up,
13小时 2分钟
13小时 1分钟
现在又看到唐尼·申克对你死心塌地
now Donnie Schenck, droolin' and acting like
好像你是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥似的
you're the Dalai Lama?
到底怎么回事 杰西
What the hell's going on, Jesse?
我简要和你说一下
I'll bring you up to speed.
首先 你为我回来了
First, you came back for me.
是啊 收到那则语♥音♥留言后
Yeah, well, after that phone message,
我怎么会拒绝呢
how could I resist?
"图丽普 我...我刚吃了煎饼"
"Hi, Tulip, um, I -- I just ate pancakes."
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表