剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
and could you let us know soon as you get this?
你有什么想喝的吗 水 柠檬汁
Can I get you something to drink -- water, lemonade?
我还有啤酒
I have beer.
现在是早上十点
It's 10:00 in the morning.
水
Water?
当然了
Sure.
你来这里待多久
How long you in town for?
我在这里待了多久
How long have I been here,
还是我还要待多久
or how long am I gonna be here?
都想知道 算了 随便回答哪个也行
Both. I don't know. Either.
算了
Never mind.
你的车不错
That's a nice car.
这是72年的雪佛兰西维尔SS
'72 Chevelle SS.
350马力 还有一个气缸头罩
Crate 350 with a cowl induction hood,
4-11齿轮
4-11 gears.
超强轰鸣声
Flowmaster.
钽轮胎
TA tires.
真棒啊
Nice.
我觉得这烟灰缸不错
I like this ashtray.
谢谢 这其实是个糖果罐
Oh. Thanks. It's a sugar caddy.
好吧 至少很好看
Well, it's nice.
圣公会
你不必回家 但你也不能在这里祈祷
这有点像《低俗小说》
It's a bit like "Pulp Fiction."
那我就是维尼·维加[电影主人公]
And I'm Vinnie Vega.
好吧
That's cool.
那我就是塞缪尔·L·杰克逊[演员]
I'll be Samuel L. Jackson.
那可是个硬汉 你知道吧
That's a proper hard man, you know.
我身上太黏了 我得去洗个澡了
Oh, that's really boggy. I'm gonna hit the shower, man.
冷水只够洗衣机用的了
Cold only with the washer running.
等的时候要来杯啤酒吗
Beer while we wait?
现在是早上十点啊
10:00 a.m. in the morning?
克隆人
Clone people.
我想跟你说的
See, I tried to tell you about that.
你说了
You did.
多谢
Thanks.
还有什么事
So, what else has been goin' on?
你最近在做什么 还是说不想让我知道
What you been doin'? Or don't I wanna know?
还不就是这里那里瞎胡闹呗
Ah, the odd mischief here and there.
我被人从楼上推下来了
I got pushed off a building.
我坠入了爱河 进了医院
Fell in love, went to hospital.
没什么值得你担心的
Nothing to worry your head over.
你这纹身有点意思 神父
Some serious ink there, Padre.
你背后那个是哪儿纹的
Where'd you get that back one?
坏脾气老太太给我弄的
Mean old lady gave it to me.
你呢 你看起来像男厕所的墙壁
What about you? You look like a men's room wall.
我经历过一段冲动控制障碍时期
I went through a period of low impulse control.
-感谢上帝你走出来了 -是啊
- Thank God that's over with. - Yeah.
那个是什么
What's that one there?
-这个 -嗯
- This? - Yeah.
那是我的郁金香
That's my tulip.
真漂亮
Oh. It's lovely.
哥们 你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do, man?
-什么怎么办 -创世纪
- About what? - About Genesis.
说真的 这名字太难听了
Honestly, I mean, what a terrible name.
真讨人厌
It's just awful.
我说过 留着
I'm keeping it, like I said.
神父 我也说不好
I dunno, Padre.
现在来看这些家伙们可能并不是
Now, those fellers might not seem
上帝的工具房♥里最锋利的刀子
the sharpest shivs in Heaven's shed,
但话说回来 你说他们是天使
but still, I mean, you said they were bloody angels.
对 所以呢
Yeah, and?
所以我不知道这事应该怎么办
And I don't know how it works,
但他们不是级别比你高吗
but don't -- I don't know -- don't they outrank you?
你不是得听他们的话吗
Don't you kind of have to listen to them?
除了上帝我谁的话都不听
I don't have to listen to anyone but God.
我忘了他对你自有安排了
Oh. Forgot about his plan for you and all that.
你还不相信吗
You still doubt that?
都发生了这么多事了
After everything that's happened?
我从来都不相信任何事 好吗
I doubt everything all the time, all right?
这是活着的唯一办法
It's the only way to live.
那咱俩就各持己见吧
Well, that's where you and I part company.
听着 我只是说 如果我能说了算
Now look, I'm just sayin', if it was up to me,
我不会任性胡闹
I wouldn't be messin' about with it.
可你说了不算 卡西迪 我说了算
Well, it's not up to you, Cassidy. It's up to me.
行吧
All right.
行吧 那你打算怎么办
All right, so what are you gonna do?
说啊
Come on.
跟之前一样
Same as before.
一切照旧
Nothing's changed.
这儿还有一大堆事要做呢
There's a still a lot more goin' on 'round here needs doin'.
什么事 还有什么事
Like what? More what?
就是有事
More.
撅起嘴 尤金
你好 尤金 我们能坐这儿吗
Hey, Eugene. Can we sit here?
这个...
当然可以
当然可以
过来吧 他没事的
Come on. He's okay.
我拿了鸡柳过来
I got the chicken fingers here.
你少瞧不起别人
You can't just crap on people.
我才不管你是谁
I don't care who you are.
伊丽莎白·泰勒 你真把她胎给扎了
Elizabeth Taylor -- you really slashed her tires?
嗯 我用一个开瓶器扎穿了一个
Mm, I punctured one with a wine opener.
其实那是个挺不错的女士
Pretty nice lady, actually.
就是小费给的太少
Just a super-shitty tipper.
洛杉矶和好莱坞 太酷了
Los Angeles and Hollywood -- that's cool.
这俩其实就是一个地方
Well...they're pretty much the same place.
我 我知道
Oh, I-I... I know.
当然是一个地方
Right? Of course.
洛杉矶太烂了
L.A.'s stupid.
我们没在那儿待太久
We weren't there long.
大部分时间都是在西南部
Ran around the southwest, mostly --
新墨西哥 亚利桑那 当然还有得克萨斯
New Mexico, Arizona -- Texas, of course.
最后是达拉斯
In the end, Dallas.
我们浪迹天涯四海为家
We were all over the place.
-妈咪 -抱歉
- Mommy! - Excuse me.
-渴了吗 -是的
- You thirsty? - Yes.
-是吗 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
好
Okay.
来 喝点水吧
Here you go, now. Drink some water.
手拿不了东西吗
Your hands broken?
再喝点
Have some more.
好的
Okay.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
过会儿就好了
You'll be okay.
心有上帝 皆有可能
做了200份 希望够了
Made 200. I hope it's enough.
200个人 真的吗
200 people? Really?
想着会有这么多 也可能更多
Imagine so -- maybe more.
真不敢相信杰西还擅长干这事
Can't believe Jesse's, like, any good at it.
是啊 他突然就红了
Yep. No, he's all of a sudden really popular.
我能问你点他的事吗
Can I ask you something about him?
当然
Sure.
-妈咪 -什么事
- Mommy! - What?!
上帝啊 快把我逼疯了
God. Driving me crazy.
抱歉 我有差不多一万件事要在
Sorry. It's just, I have, like, 10,000 things to do
礼拜日前完成 病假就...
before Sunday, and sick days just --
我可以照看她 如果你有事要做的话
Well, I can watch her -- if you got stuff to do.
谢谢 我能搞定的
Thanks. I'll be okay.
我是说 我真的不介意
I mean, I seriously don't mind.
我可以读书给她听 喂她果汁 随便什么
I-I can read to her, bring her juice -- whatever.
哄她入睡
Let her sleep.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表