剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
天啊 我跟你说
Gosh, I tell you.
最近这几天
These last few days...
我和尤金 经历了挑战
Me and Eugene -- we've had our challenges,
但到最后
but at the end of the day,
我不知道没有他我该怎么办
I-I-I don't know what I'd do without him.
你会想出办法的
You'd figure it out.
放芥末了吗
Is there, uh, mustard?
看见了
Ah. I see it.
谢谢你 欧特莱仕夫人
Thank you, Ms. Oatlash.
怎么会搞成这样
How'd it come to this?
不考虑卡斯特的精神状态
Regardless of the state of Custer's mental faculties,
就要夺下教堂这块地
taking church land?
恕我直言 那个教堂是块圣地
With all due respect, that church is holy ground.
不 警长
No, Sheriff.
那个教堂只不过是
That church is nothing more than
木头 油漆和几片彩色玻璃而已
wood and paint and bits of colored glass.
那是谎言 警长
It's a lie, Sheriff,
我要一钉一铆地把它拆了
and I'm gonna tear it down peg by peg.
夷为平地
Grind it into dust.
还圣地 狗屁
"Holy ground," My ass.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
对
Yes.
我应该听你们的话
I should've listened.
是啊
That's right.
可我没听
But I didn't.
你们能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
我们
Who's "Us"?
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
你们好
看来只有你精神不正常
没 没谁 只有我
N-No -- No one. Just me.
我在想 有没有什么办法
I was -- I was wondering -- Is there any way...
能不能把人从地狱带回来
Is it possible to bring someone back from Hell?
-不能 -能
- No. - Yes.
-很难 -危险
- It's...difficult. - Dangerous.
-但是可以的 -可你听好
- But it's possible. - But listen.
在我们得到想要的东西之前谁都不会逃离地狱
No one's getting out of Hell till we get what we came for.
忍♥耐一下 克莱夫
Just hang in there, Clive.
很快就可以恢复了
You'll be back on your feet in no time.
这是你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Oh! Here's your penis.
你看够了吗
Have you seen enough?
杰西只是在保卫他的财产
Jesse's just defending his property.
艾米丽
Emily.
一大堆人冒出来 想要夺走我家
Bunch of guys showed up, trying to take my home,
我也会朝他们开枪的
I'd shoot at them, too.
这简直不可理喻
I mean this is crazy!
坤卡侬这样不可能是合法的
What Quincannon's doing can't be legal.
还真挺合法
It's pretty legal,
但有时候 合法
but sometimes, what's legal
就没有正确那么重要了
uh, isn't as important as what's right.
我问你
Let me ask you...
今年汤米班上有多少同学
how many kids does Tommy have in his class this year?
-什么 -38个
- What? - 38.
38个孩子挤一间教室
38 kids in one classroom.
就因为地方税收减少了
'Cause of the decline in the municipal tax revenue.
并且不见好转 反而越来越糟糕
And it's getting worse, not better.
到明年 会超过40个孩子
By next year, it'll be more than 40,
等到爱丽丝该上学的时候
and by the time Alice gets there,
谁知道还有没有学校可上呢
who knows if there'll even be a school?
坤卡侬要要在这儿所建造的
What Mr. Quincannon's gonna build here...
将会改变那种状况
it's gonna change that.
我也要帮他
And I'm gonna help him.
有时候 为了社区条件的改善
Sometimes, sacrifices have to be made
必须要牺牲点东西
for the betterment of the community.
这就是现实
That's the reality.
杰西·卡斯特是个罪犯
Jesse Custer's a criminal.
以前我们都怀疑 但今天这就是证据
We all suspected it, but today's the proof.
坚守自己小教堂的那个好人传教士
The good preacher up there in his little church?
那是幻觉
That's the fantasy.
幻觉还是现实
Fantasy or the reality.
迟早 我们都得做出选择
Sooner or later, we -- we all have to choose.
顺便说一下 你家里牛奶喝完了
By the way, you're out of milk.
你们准备把这东西从我身体里唱出来吗
You're gonna sing it out of me?
天啊 这太诡异了
这东西 这种力量
This thing -- this power...
它选择了我
it chose me.
它选择了很多人
It chose a lot of people.
那些人都怎么样了呢
And what happened to them?
他们都自爆了
They exploded.
那我为什么没有自爆
Why haven't I?
我们不知道
We don't know.
你看 这就是我想说的
You see, this is my point.
还有什么是我们还不知道的
What else don't we know?
我们不知道
We don't know.
这完全不合常理
This doesn't make sense.
我是说 怎么会发生这种情况
I mean, how did this happen?
-你们难道就没有一点疑问吗 -没有
- D-Don't you have questions? - No!
乖乖 躺下
Lie...down.
一开始谁也不理解上帝的安排
No one understands God's plans at first.
我的意思是 看看那些先知们
I mean, look at the prophets.
起初 他们总是被蒙在鼓里
In the beginning, they're always in the dark.
也许上帝希望我拥有这份力量
Maybe God wants me to have this.
也许他希望我待在这里 助人行善
Maybe he wants me here, helping people, doing good. Y--
我只是有些疑问
I just have questions.
传教士 我们有个问题要问你
Preacher, we have a question for you.
创世纪 这个有史以来最伟大的力量
Genesis, the greatest power ever known,
这段时间以来一直由你所拥有
and you've had it all this time,
就在你的舌尖通过言语传达而出
right there at the tip of your tongue.
你又用这份力量行了什么善事呢
And what good have you done with it?
现在给我乖乖躺下
Now lie down.
看看我们 我们在开车尾派对
Look at us! We're tailgating!
你觉得还会有更多枪击发生吗
You think there's gonna be any more shooting?
我希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
好了 够了
All right, enough of this.
好了 都听着
All right, listen up!
我们将再给吉姆和乔· 弗莱迪
We're gonna give Jim and Joe Friday
几分钟的时间进行外交斡旋
just a few more minutes of diplomacy,
然后我们就最后冲锋一次
and then we're going in one last time.
现在 跟你们大家都说明一下
Now, just so everyone understands,
这将会是一次在开阔地带
this is gonna be a night assault over open ground
对阵占据高地的神枪手的夜袭行动
against an expert marksman in an elevated position,
所以 你们知道的
so...you know...
多喝点水
drink lots of water.
放轻松 小伙子们 我刚在开玩笑
Lighten up, boys. I was joking.
喝水并不会让情况有任何改变
Water ain't gonna make a damn bit of difference.
现在 这次进攻
Now, this time,
我需要一队人组成警戒线从北方接近教堂
I want a cordon of men approaching from the north.
其余那些拿着钝器的
Those of y'all with bludgeoning instruments --
我指的是你们的球棒 锤子 扳手
I'm talking your, uh, your bats, your hammers, your wrenches,
撬棍 警棍以及别的武器
your clubs, billy and otherwise --
你们来组成前线进攻人员
you're gonna be on the front line.
我不希望你们觉得自己是人体盾牌
Now, I don't want you to feel like you're human shields,
但是 我们还是不要兜圈子了
but...let's not mince words.
你们是人 你们将扮演类似盾牌的角色
You are human, and you're gonna be acting as shields of a sort.
十五人每组的进攻波次
Waves consisting of 15 men each
将按照每隔一分钟的频次进行
will be interspersed at one-minute intervals,
如有变化则在我的指挥下进行调整
liable to change at my jurisdiction.
我们本次进攻成功与否取决于人数上的优势
Now, the success of our assault relies on numerical superiority,
所以当有人身受重伤时
so when a man falls grievously wounded,
不要停止进攻的步伐去进行救援
don't stop and offer assurance or assistance.
我们能让传教士面对的活动目标数量越多
The more active targets we can offer the preacher,
就越有可能用我们的
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表