剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我不想干了
I'm quittin'.
我受够了
I'm done.
升级
Level up.
周日礼拜的时候我会正式宣布
I'll announce it Sunday service.
好吧
Okay.
我本来以为能干好的
Thought I could make it work.
我真这么认为
I really did.
但是 只是
But it's just that --
我看我是本性难移
I am who I am, I guess.
看来是的
Guess so.
我很感谢你为了我和教堂
You know, I appreciate all you've done...
所做的一切
for me and the church.
你一直都是个
You've been...
难能可贵的人
...such an asset.
加油
Way to go.
我才不会哭着求你别走
I'm not gonna beg and cry or try and talk you out of it,
别指望我会那么做
if that's what you're waiting for.
你的心从一开始就不在这 杰西
You were never really here in the first place, Jesse,
你走不走又有什么区别
so... what difference should your leaving make?
去吧 去睡一觉吧
Go on. Get some sleep.
加油 升级了
Way to go. Level up.
加油
Way to go.
-平板电脑 -轮到我玩了
- iPad. - It's my turn!
-加油 -什么
- Way to go. - What?
-才没轮到你 -妈妈
- No, it isn't. - Mom!
升级了
Level up.
妈妈 你这是干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
-玩去吧 -升级了
- Share it. - Level up.
你好
Hello?
太好了 你接电♥话♥了
Oh, good. You picked up.
我知道已经很晚了 但她真的得寸进尺
Now, I know it's late, but she's really outdone herself.
她说如果不是我饮食习惯不好
Told me I never would have contracted eczema
我根本不会起湿疹
in the first place if not for my own dietary ch--
我晚点再回你电♥话♥
I've got to call you back.
尤金说得对
Eugene was right.
万籁俱静
It's quiet.
好吧
All right.
最后一次
One last time.
但我要听到回应
But I want an answer.
就现在
Right now.
不然就到此为止
Or that's it.
我不干了
I'm done.
上帝啊
God...
请宽恕我
...please forgive me.
我就猜到会是这样
Yeah... thought as much.
随便吧
Oh, well.
也去你♥妈♥的♥
...you, too.
杰西
Jesse.
你是要做大事的人
Much bigger things are comin' for you.
比眼下这些了不起得多的大事
Much bigger things than this here.
所以你必须做个好人
So you got to be one of the good guys.
-告诉我为什么 -因为世上坏人太多了
- 'Cause why? - 'Cause there's way too many of the bad.
你能答应我吗
You promise me?
我答应你 爸爸
I promise, Daddy.
不要哭
You stop that.
我们卡斯特家的人从不哭
We Custers don't cry.
我们战斗
We fight.
你这次病了好久
You were out awhile this time.
但烧退了 所以我们没有特别担心
But your fever's down, so we weren't over-worried.
我们
We?
敢惹我
Screw with me?
我这就回敬给你 混账东西
I can screw you right back, langer!
他过来看看你怎么样了
He came 'round to see how you were.
发现你昏倒在教堂里
Found you passed out in the church.
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel now?
我感觉
I feel...
他妈的傻♥逼♥玩意
Bloody knob-eating plonker!
他说你们是"哥们"
He said you were "Mates"?
最好是 因为他三天前住进教堂阁楼了
Better be, 'cause he moved into the church attic three days ago,
还开始修空调
fixin' the air conditioner.
已经三天了
Three days?
今天是礼拜日
It's Sunday morning.
我们考虑过取消礼拜
We thought of cancelin',
但你退烧了
but your temperature was down
我知道你想通知大家 所以
and I know you wanted to make your announcement, so...
你不是要走吗
That you're leavin'.
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉那晚在车里那样对你说话
I'm sorry about the way that I spoke to you in the car.
-没关系 -我...
- No, no. - I'm --
你是对的
You were right.
好了
Okay.
我迟到了 计划都做好了吗
I'm late. Y-You set out the programs?
还没有
Uh, no.
你好 我们那晚还没聊完就挂电♥话♥了
Hey, uh, uh, we got cut off the other day.
现在不是时候
You know what? Now is not the time.
我完全理解
Oh, no. I totally understand.
我们边走边说
That's why I'll walk with you.
显然我总是一身汗味
So, apparently, I smell like sweat all the time,
这是她的最新说法
is the latest.
我猜不透为什么住在佛罗里达的萨拉索塔
How she knows that living down in Sarasota, Florida,
她还没对汗味麻痹
is beyond me,
但那不是重点
but that is not the point.
她想让我感觉我和汗味一样恶心
She wants me to feel like I smell.
为什么我亲妈想让我对自己感到恶心
I mean, why would my own mother make me feel --
我最后再说一次 泰德
For the last time, Ted.
要勇敢
Be brave.
跟她说实话
Tell her the truth.
敞开心扉
Open your heart.
要勇敢
Be brave.
跟她说实话
Tell her the truth.
敞开心扉
Open my heart.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
要勇敢
Be brave.
跟她说实话
Tell her the truth.
敞开心扉
Open my heart.
*无上优雅*
*Amazing grace*
*那声音多么优美*
*How sweet the sound*
*挽救了我这般卑劣之徒*
*That saved a wretch like me*
*我曾迷失*
*I once was lost*
*但现已盲目*
*But now I'm found was blind*
*但现在我看到了*
*but now I see*
今天不布道了
No sermon today.
不用谢
You're welcome for that.
我尽量不打人
I'll try not to punch anyone, either.
不过我有事要说
I do have an announcement.
那天晚上
The other night,
有人问我为什么回安维尔
someone asked me why I'd come back to Annville.
我当时没有给她答案
I didn't have an answer for her --
至少没有给出有说服力的答案
at least, not a convincing one.
我让大家失望了
I've let you down.
一周又一周
Week after week,
我没有帮助大家
I've been just another man
就相当于伤害大家
that hurts by not helping.
每天早上我...
I've not had a single morning where I-
醒来后
I didn't wake up and...
都是逼迫自己来面对大家
have to force my feet to the floor to face you.
总而言之 我是个糟糕的牧师
The bottom line is, I've been a bad preacher.
所以我跟大家道歉
And for that, I am sorry.
但是道歉不能改变什么
But "I'm sorry" doesn't change anything.
我的缺点
My shortcomings...
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表