剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
What if they tear you apart real slow like,
缓慢地将你撕裂
with chains and spikes?
或比那更深入的痛苦 像某些人说的
Or it's deeper than that, like some say,
你将永恒地
and you spend all eternity
一遍又一遍重新经历你最糟糕的记忆
living your worst memory over and over and over?
或者如果你再无其他感觉
Or what if you feel nothing
除了你曾带给他人的痛苦
'cept for all the pain you caused everybody else?
你不怕吗
Aren't you afraid?
不怕
Nope.
我觉得害怕的是你 传教士
Seems to me you are, Preacher.
我可以逼你去教堂
I could make you come to church.
那不是基♥督♥徒所为
That wouldn't be very Christian of you.
我父亲的土地
My father's land...
你一直都想要那块地
You always wanted it.
你没弄到手的土地中 那块是最大的了
Biggest plot left you don't already own.
有二十多公顷 对吧
It's more than 20 hectares, isn't it?
明天来教堂
Come to church tomorrow.
听听我的布道
Listen to my sermon.
之后你还不信基♥督♥的话
You don't leave a Christian after that...
地就给你
it's yours.
礼拜日
安宁与你们同在
Peace be with you.
也与你同在
And also with you.
今日教堂抽奖
我想感谢大家今早前来
I want to thank you all for coming out this morning.
我知道礼拜日能来不是易事
I know it's not always easy to get here on a Sunday.
孩子不想穿衣服
Kids don't want to get dressed.
草坪需要修剪
Lawn needs mowing.
需要洗衣服 付账单
Doing laundry, paying bills.
总之 这是漫长的一个礼拜
Whatever. It's been a long week.
明天你还要开始新的一个礼拜
And you got another one starting up tomorrow,
所以谢谢大家
so thank you.
再说了 来此不易的
Besides, and here's the real reason
真正原因是
it ain't easy gettin' here, and that's...
"来了有什么用"
"What good's it gonna do?"
对吧
Right?
大家看看这个世界
I mean, look at this world.
打开收音机 上上网
You turn on the radio, surf the Internet --
看看自己的窗外
heck, look out your dang window.
这个世界一片疯狂
It's crazy out there.
到处都有战争
We got wars in every direction,
咖啡店和学校里会发生爆♥炸♥
bombs going off in coffee shops and schools.
因为什么新疾病 大家都不敢拥抱彼此
Folks scared to hug each other on account of some new disease.
没错
Yep.
世界在变得一团糟
The world is turning to shit.
你们知道吗
And you know what?
这都是你们的错
It's all your fault.
你们背弃了主
You've turned your back on the Lord.
你们的绝望让你们失去信念
Your despair has caused you to lose faith,
信错了偶像
embrace false idols.
但这些偶像 这些东西
But these idols, these -- these things...
他们不会拯救你们
they won't save you.
你的威士忌不会拯救你
Your whiskey won't save you.
你的钱不会拯救你
Your money won't save you.
性 爱 浪漫
Sex, love, romance.
它们不会拯救你
They will not save you.
你父母
Your parents.
你的宝贝孩子
Your precious, little children.
外面那台55英尺的平板电视
That 55-inch flat-screen TV out the...
没有任何东西
Nothing.
没有任何东西会拯救你
Nothing will save you.
你们是罪人
You are sinners.
你们误入歧途了
You have strayed.
你们忘记了主的力量
You have forgotten the power of the Lord.
但现在还不晚
But it's not too late.
我在此
I'm here...
提醒大家 从今天起
to remind you that, starting today --
不 从现在开始
no, starting right now,
我会把你们重新带回对上帝的信仰
I'm gonna bring you back to God...
一个一个来
one by one.
从我们当中一个
Beginning with one man amongst us...
误入歧途最深的人开始
who has strayed furthest.
上帝想让你回来 坤卡侬先
God wants you back, Mr. Quincannon.
侍奉上帝 你会满心欢喜离开这里
Serve him, and you will go out in joy.
内心充满宁静和平
Be led forth in peace.
好
Right.
山峦会为你歌♥唱
The mountains and hills will burst into song before you,
田间的树木会为你鼓掌
and all the trees in the field will clap their hands.
现在我问你
I ask you now...
你愿意侍奉上帝吗
...will you serve God?
不
No.
你愿意侍奉上帝吗
Will you serve God?
第一次我就听清楚了
Now, I heard you the first time.
你愿意侍奉上帝吗
Will you serve Him?
天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
奥丁
Odin.
我赢了 传教士 你根本没说动我
I win, Preacher. It wasn't even close.
我要你...
Now, I'm tellin' you...
侍奉上帝
Serve God.
我再问你一遍
I ask you again...
你愿意侍奉上帝吗
will you serve God?
我当然愿意
Of course I will.
我愿意
Yes, sir.
愿意
Yeah.
当然愿意
Of course.
好
Yeah.
我愿意
I will.
我愿意
I will.
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表