剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
好的 警长
All right, Sheriff.
我们就在这里等着你
We'll be right here waiting for you.
他在过来的路上了
He's on his way.
在他到这之前 我想和你说...
Before he gets here, I just wanted to say...
你是对的 尤金
you were right, Eugene.
你和特蕾西·路驰身上发生的事...
You know, what happened with you and Tracy Loach...
那应该由上帝来审判 而不是我
that's for God to judge, not me.
我所拥有的这种力量 当然是作弊
This power I got -- of course it's cheating.
人们想要选择权
People want to choose.
没错
Yep.
这一点你也说对了
You were right about that, too.
老天
Man.
这真是被我搞得一团糟
I've made a real mess of this.
有人和我说过这事会有后果
I was told there'd be consequences.
他们这就来了
And here they are.
我八成应该把它还回去
I should probably give it back.
你是指给汽车旅馆里的那些人吗
不能用它 大家也不信任我用它
Can't use it, can't be trusted with it.
至少我想明白了这几点
I figured that much out, at least.
实际上...
我想再喝几杯水
我真的好渴
我从没和你提过汽车旅馆里的那些人
I never told you about the guys at the motel.
不 你说过
没有 我没说过
No, I didn't.
那可能就是没说过吧
你并不是真的在这里 是不是 尤金
You're not really here, are you, Eugene?
你生气了吗 传教士
没关系的
我知道我们会想出办法的
许多狗狗被抛弃了 这些都是流浪狗
A lot of them get abandoned. There's strays.
很可怜 真的 因为它们都是好狗
It's sad, really, 'cause, you know, they're good dogs.
似乎越来越难找到人领养它们了
Seems like it's harder and harder to find someone to take them in, you know?
我们尽力拯救它们
And we do our best to save them.
该死的 我有时甚至自己领养它们
Heck, I take them in myself sometimes.
但真的 我只能做到这一步了
But really, there's only so much I can do.
你好呀
Hey, there, guy.
你好
Hi.
它叫布鲁斯基
Name's Brewski.
我要领养他
I'll take him.
妈妈
Mom!
怎么了
What is it?
迈尔斯来了
Miles is here.
等等 伙计
Hey. Hold on, partner.
我们先看看这奶还能不能喝 好吗
Let's see if this milk is still good, right?
怎么了
What's up?
你好
Oh, hey.
我只是... 路过 来看看你们
I just, uh, swung by to, you know, to check on you.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
我知道那间教堂对你而言有多重要
I-I know how much the church meant to you.
教堂怎么了
What about the church?
你...你不知道吗
Well, y-you don't know?
他们正在拆了它
Well, they're tearing it down.
什么
What?!
传教士 他...他把教堂给坤卡侬先生了
Preacher, he -- he gave it to Mr. Quincannon.
至少 他应该给的
Well, at least, he was supposed to.
他把教堂给出去了
He gave it?
显然 他们...他们达成了一个口头协议
Apparently, they, uh, they had a verbal agreement.
你是指那个赌约吗
You mean the bet?
是口头协议
A verbal agreement.
虽然不正规 但具有法律约束力
And it is unorthodox, but it is binding.
坤卡侬先生让我查过了
I mean, Mr. Quincannon had me look into it,
而且能肯定的是
and, well -- well, sure enough, I mean,
早在19世纪就有这些市政法令了
there are municipal statutes that go back to the 1800s, so...
你在找什么
W-W-What are you looking for?
我的运动鞋
My sneakers.
在窗户边上
By the window.
我洗了把他们晾那儿了
I washed them and set them out to dry.
你洗了我的运动鞋吗
You washed my sneakers?
你要去教堂
You're going to the church.
没错
Yep.
这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
无论如何我都要去
Well, I'm going anyway.
我开车送你吧
Well, let me drive you --
我可以自己开车 迈尔斯
I can drive a damn car, Miles!
能帮我送孩子们上学吗
Take the kids to school for me?
没问题
You got it.
牛奶还能喝吗
So, is the milk still good?
可以
It's fine.
这真的是亵渎神灵
这是我的教堂
It's my damn church.
卧倒
Get down!
传教士不仅能打 还能射...
Not only can Preacher fight, he can shoo--
该死的
God damn!
快跑
Run!
大家快跑 传教士疯了
Everybody run! Preacher's crazy!
去抓他 比尔
Go get him, Bill!
美食广场 美食广场
Food court! Food court! Food court! Food court!
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you boys doing?!
你们为什么跑
Why are you runnin'?!
你们是娘炮吗
What are ya -- ya pansies?!
给我回去
Get back up there!
那是鸣枪警告
Those are warning shots!
天哪 他是个传教士
He's a preacher, for Christ's sakes!
他不会伤害任何人
He's not gonna hurt anyone!
克莱夫呢
Where's Clive?
他在那
There he is.
你没事吧 克莱夫
Y-You all right, Clive?
不太好
Not really.
传教士把我老二射掉了
Preacher shot my dick off.
看
See?
他是个神射手
He's an incredible shot.
要清理一下了
Kinda took it clean off.
没事的 并没有什么严重的后果
It's all right. It doesn't hurt really that much at all.
不严重的
You know? Not really.
但确实 可以想象我得疼一段时间了
But yeah, I can imagine it's gonna hurt a ton in a little while,
但现在我还好 现在我还好
but for now, I'm okay. For now, I'm fine.
我的天哪
Good Lord!
老二虽被射掉 但...
Dick being shot off, but...
到底发生什么事了
What the heck's going on?
恐怕我们的传教士终于疯了
I'm afraid our preacher's finally lost his mind.
什么
What?
他打电♥话♥给我说找到我儿子了
H-He called me, said he had my boy.
你儿子
Your boy?
你说那个...
You mean with the, uh...
什么
What?
那个菊花脸
The ass face.
给我防晒霜还有三明治
Sunscreen and a sandwich.
看来我们要打持久战了
Looks like we're gonna be here a while.
还有 给克莱夫叫辆救护车
Oh, and, uh... call an ambulance for Clive.
他会吓坏大家的
He's gonna spook the men.
看看这小家伙 好像在休息
Aw, look at that little guy, just sort of resting there.
传教士说了什么吗
Preacher say anything?
知道他要什么吗
Any idea what he wants?
让那探员过来
Bring me the agents!
亚洲人[音近]
The Asians?
有谁知道他说的是谁吗
Anyone know who the hell he's talking about?
我知道是谁
I know who.
进来
Come in.
我们不能 记得吗
We can't, remember?
请进
Come in.
这样好多了
I like this better.
交给专业人士来处理
Leave it to the professionals.
况且 我不想让尤金被交火误伤
Besides, I don't want Eugene getting caught in the crossfire.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表