剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西 不管 不管是什么事
Jesse, whatever... is going on...
不管是什么事 不管他做了什么
whatever it is, or...whatever he did,
也不管发生了什么事
or whatever it is that's going on...
从 你回来那天起
From...the day you came back here...
我看到你的那一刻
...first moment I saw you...
我...就
...I...just...
相信了你
...believed in you.
我相信你
I believed in you.
那你就太傻了
Well, that was stupid.
回家吧 艾米丽
Go home, Emily.
醒醒 杰西 醒醒
Wake up. Jesse, wake up.
杰西
Jesse?
到床底下 马上
Under the bed -- right now.
不要出声
Stay quiet.
走开 我让你们走开
Get out of here. Told you to stay away.
杰西 你是要做大事的人
Jesse, much bigger things are coming for you,
比眼下这些了不起得多的大事
much bigger things than this here.
所以你必须做个好人
So you got to be one of the good guys.
告诉我为什么
'Cause why?
因为世上坏人太多了
'Cause there's way too many of the bad.
你能答应我吗
You promise me?
我答应你 爸爸
I promise, Daddy.
不要哭
You stop that.
我们卡斯特家的人从不哭
We Custers don't cry.
我们战斗
We fight.
都怪我 爸爸
I did this, Daddy!
这是我祈祷的 都是我的错
I prayed for this! It's all my fault!
回来
Come back.
回来
Come back!
回来
Come back!
回来
Come back!
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表