剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
但你喝血
But you drink blood?
没错 有利于我痊愈
Yeah. Helps me heal.
有得必有失 我情愿喝酒
All things bein' equal, I'd rather have single malt.
所以 你从未渴望过人血
So, you never, like, crave human blood.
没有
No.
不会的
Not really.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
听着 在我走之前 有几件事...
Uh, listen, before I go, a couple of things --
一 我在找某种药
One, I'm lookin' for some drugs,
可能是一种鸦♥片♥制药
possibly something in the opiate family.
你能为我指条明路吗
Is there a direction you might point me in?
那表情是说"不行"吧 没关系
That's a "No." That's all right.
好吧 第二个问题...
All right, question two --
我不知道这附近哪里有五金店
Don't know where there's a hardware store nearby,
你...知不知道
do you -- any chance?
镇子外面就有一个
There's one just outta town.
从主干道转到14号♥路
Take main to Route 14.
在脱衣舞俱乐部对面
Opposite the strip club.
这我能找到
I'll find that. Yeah.
你这地方挺不错的
This is a nice place you got yourself here.
我又看油毡地板建筑了
I see linoleum's hip again.
更棒的是 有个老家伙昏死在了后面
As a bonus, there's an old feller passed out in the back.
说到那一晚
So, the other night, huh?
挺疯狂的是吧 很美妙的一刻...
Crazy, eh? It's quite the moment for --
没什么美妙的一刻
There was no moment.
你吻了我
Well, you kissed me.
我以为你要死了
I thought you were dying.
好吧 也许的确如此
Yeah, all right. Maybe so.
听着 我不知道现在这是怎么回事
Look, I don't know exactly what's happenin' here,
我不知道该怎么称呼这种情况
I don't know what to call it,
但我知道我太老了
but I do know that I'm too old
不能再游戏人生了 所以...
to be playing games, so...
我爱上你了 图丽普
I-I've fallen for yeh, Tulip.
真的 深深地爱上了
I have. I've fallen hard.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yep.
我有男朋友了
I have a boyfriend.
谁 后面那个昏过去的老家伙吗
What, the old feller passed out in the back?
那是我叔叔
That's my uncle!
我正在慢慢熟悉情况
Well, I'm just getting up to speed.
那你这男朋友在哪里呢
So, where's this boyfriend, then, eh?
-在工作呢 -在妓院吗
- He's at his job. - At the whorehouse?
他不在妓院工作
He doesn't work at the whorehouse.
那他知道你在妓院工作吗
Does he know you work at the whorehouse?
我也不在妓院工作
I don't work at the whorehouse.
而且我也不在乎他是怎么想的
And I don't give a shit what he thinks.
是啊 没错 谁在乎
Yeah, right. Who cares?
所以你和你这个男朋友 你们会结婚吗
So, you and this boyfriend, you gonna get married --
住带白色栅栏的小房♥子
White picket fence?
他快要回来了吗 我很想见见他
Is he coming home soon? I'd love to meet him.
他不住这里 我也不住这里
he doesn't live here. I don't live here.
我有时候睡在这里 我会在妓院游荡
I sleep here sometimes. I hang at the whorehouse.
我就等着这个混♥蛋♥辞了他的工作
And I'm just waiting for this asshole to ditch his job
这样我俩就可以一起离开这个鬼地方了
so we can both get outta this shithole.
那你和这个混♥蛋♥打算什么时候离开呢
So when are you and this asshole going to leave?
我不知道
I don't know.
天呐 你问题真多
God, you ask a lot of questions.
等一下 等等
So, hang on a minute. Wait.
你在等着他一起离开
You're waiting on him to leave,
但你不知道要等到什么时候
only you don't know when it's gonna be?
马上就走
Soon, okay?!
一旦他厌倦了那份破工作
When he gets sick of his stupid job,
我们就走 我们就去搞定一个人
we're leaving town, and we're gonna go get someone.
搞定谁
Get who?
一个人
This guy.
他毁了我们
He screwed us.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
因为他 我们失去了一切
We lost everything 'cause of him.
我花了两年时间才找到他的踪迹
Took two years to track him down.
现在我找到他了
Now I have. Now I found him.
我们要做的就是去他那里 抓到他
Alls that's left to do is go over there and get him,
把他绑在桌子上
tie him to a table,
把他的蛋一个个切掉
cut his freakin' balls off,
然后我要一刀一刀
and, over and over,
用螺丝刀划花他的脸
stab him in the face with a screwdriver.
你男朋友有反对你这个提案吗
And your boyfriend said "No" to this?
不许嘲弄我 王八蛋
Do not wind me up, asshole.
不不不 我没有嘲笑你
No, no, no. I'm not takin' the piss.
这个人 这个卡洛斯
This feller, this Carlos,
他夺走了你的一切
he took everything you ever had,
他背叛了你
he betrayed you,
他抹黑了你
he wronged you,
他偷走了你的未来
stole your entire future,
而你 终于找到他了 他还不肯走吗
And you, you finally found him and he still won't go?
他还在这里吗
He's still here?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你男朋友并不是你想的那样
Maybe this boyfriend isn't the man you thought he was.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
感觉已经蔓延到我胸腔里了
It's moved into my chest.
再休息一天
One more day?
对 再休息一天
Yeah, one more day.
亲爱的
Hon...
你真的得去工作了
You got to go to work.
你是奥丁·坤卡侬的左膀右臂
You're Odin Quincannon's right-hand man.
他没你不行
He relies on you.
你原来赢了那么多次酒吧斗殴
You've won a lot of bar fights in your time.
过不了多久 我们就会东山再起的
Sooner or later, we all get a whuppin'
没什么丢脸的
-- no shame in it.
南方会再度崛起的
The south will rise again.
这些年我一直悲观消极
All them years I was a knocker,
看着那些牛迷宫里兜兜转转
watchin' those cows wind their way through the maze,
它们转身 转身 一个个进入屠宰场
turnin', turnin', marchin' into the kill floor.
但就在最后一秒 真的是最后一秒
But just at the last second, at the very last second,
就在它们被杀掉的前一秒
'fore they get the bolt and drop,
它们眼中有一种神色
they get a look in their eyes,
它们知道要面临的是什么
'cause they know what's comin'
它们意识到
and they're realizin'...
不管你说多少我不想 都不会改变这个现实
all the "don't wanna" in the world is not gonna change this,
因为它们无法逃脱
'cause they're "gonna."
你还记得财会科的拉塞尔吗
Do you remember Russell in accounting,
总给我抛媚眼那个
always givin' me the eye?
你要是现在不给我起床
If you don't get outta bed right this second,
我就去找他 把他带进卫生间的小隔间
I'm gonna go in there, take him into a bathroom stall,
然后把他操上天
and screw his brains out.
你好 是我
"Hello. It's me."
"你好"很重要 记住了吗
The "Hello" is crucial, remember?
找好语调 再来一次
Sets the tone. Again.
你好 是我呀 费雷
"Hello. It's me -- Fiore.
我就想告诉大家 一切都在我们掌控之中
Just wanted to let everyone know we're on top of the situation.
就是有个小小的
There was a slight --"
一个大型安全漏洞
"A massive security breach."
-一个小小的大型安全漏洞 -只留大型
- "A slight massive security breach --" - Just "Massive."
只留大型安全漏洞 但一切都在掌控之中
"Just massive security breach, but everything's under control,
我们很快就会回去 所以
and we'll be back very soon, so...
别担心
...Don't worry."
我中间说得不好
I messed up the middle bit.
这事不弄好 我们就完了
We get this wrong, it'll be the end of us,
-我们都完了 -我知道
- both of us. - I know.
记得吗 你是小可爱 大家都喜欢你
Remember, you're the sweet one. They love you up there.
再试一次
Try again.
你好 是我 费雷
"Hello. It's me -- Fiore."
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表