剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
从何说起呢
W-Where to start?
他和奥丁·坤卡侬打了个赌
He made a bet with Odin Quincannon
是关于教堂的 然后
about the church, and --
你知道吗 我其实不关心这个
You know what, I actually don't give a shit.
我和杰西·卡斯特已经玩完了
I am done with Jesse Custer.
他现在可以当你男朋友了
He can be your boyfriend now.
你们可以去看电影 吃爆米花
You can go to the movies, eat popcorn.
他可以摸你的胸
He can touch your tits.
都归你了
All yours.
我 有男朋友
I...have a boyfriend.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我在和镇长约会
Yeah, I'm seeing the mayor.
不错诶 挺好
Nice. Good for you.
-谁是市长来着 -迈尔斯
- Who's mayor again? - Miles?
迈尔斯·珀森
Miles Person?
黄色山羊胡 卡其色裤子
Sort of ginger goatee, khaki pants.
身高中等
A-Average height.
想起来了
Oh, yeah.
-不错 -是的 他就是镇长
- Nice. - Yeah, he's the mayor.
他一直在追我
He's been chasing me, like, forever.
是的
So, yeah.
他很不错
He's cool.
听起来确实 不错
He sounds...cool.
不管怎样 谢谢你接管下来
Anyway, thanks for, uh, taking over.
不客气
Sure.
你去哪儿
Well, where are you going?
我要去阿尔伯克基杀个人
I'm gonna kill a man in Albuquerque.
好点了吗
Better?
好多了 谢谢你 杰基
Yeah, much. Thanks, Jackie.
要枫糖浆吗 传教士
Maple syrup, Preacher?
多谢
Thanks.
给你
Here.
喝酒吗
Merlot?
早餐就喝吗
For breakfast?
何乐不为呢
Yeah, why not?
杰基和我打了个赌
So, Jackie and I got a bet.
她说你疯了
She says you're off your rocker.
我说你还没完全疯
I say you're only half off your rocker.
你听说了
You heard?
整个镇子都在讨论这事
Whole town's talking about it.
你要在礼拜日的时候
You gonna bring down God almighty hisself
要把上帝带来我们镇
to church on Sunday?
警长一开始没抓到我
Sheriff don't catch me first.
感谢天上的主神 宇宙的创造者
The Lord God above, creator of the universe.
你到底要怎么做
How in the world are you gonna do that?
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
烙饼不错 杰基
Great pancakes, Jackie.
多谢 传教士
Thank you, Preacher.
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Hey!
我收到你消息了
I got your message.
我会接孩子们放学的 没问题
Yeah, I-I'll pick up the kids from school, no problem.
如果你表现好
And if you play your cards right,
我也会带一瓶潘汉德尔酒庄的灰皮诺
I may also pick up a bottle of that Panhandle Pinot Grigio
我之前跟你说过的
I was telling you about.
你知道吗 不如我留下来过夜吧
Oh, and you know what? Let's say I stay over this time.
让孩子们早上看看我丑陋的脸
You know, let the kids see my ugly mug in the morning.
艾米丽 在听吗
Emily, are you there?
抱歉 你刚说什么
Sorry, what -- what did you say?
我说 我要过夜
I said, I'm -- I'm -- I'm staying over.
好的
Okay, yeah.
我给她把收音机开着了
I left the radio on for her.
也许这不是个好主意
Maybe it's not such a good idea,
但我受够了坐在这里
but I'm tired of sitting around here.
至少
This at least,
表现地积极点
you know, shows initiative.
为什么我们不干脆打给天堂
Why don't we just call heaven instead?
向他们坦白一切
We confess, tell them everything,
恳请他们宽恕
and throw ourselves on their mercy.
我们讨论过了 那样他们会永远分开我们
We discussed that. They'd separate us forever.
当然我们也不去地狱
Still, we wouldn't be going to hell, also.
确实很难决定
It's a tough one.
不如丢硬币吧
Why don't we toss a coin?
是人头我们就去天堂 字我们就去地狱
Heads we go to heaven, tails we go to hell.
好久没丢过硬币了
Haven't done a coin toss in ages!
地狱
Hell.
再赌一次
Double or nothing.
天堂
Heaven.
谢谢上帝
Thank God.
就去天堂 去拿电♥话♥
Heaven it is. Get the phone.
也是件好事
Good thing, too.
你不知道下面是什么样的 相信我
You have no idea what it's like down there, believe me.
怎么了
What is it?
我记得我把它放床下了
I put it under the bed. I know it.
放床下 放床下
Under the bed? Under the bed?!
你居然把一部直通天堂的电♥话♥
You left a telephone with a direct line
放在床下面
to heaven's throne under the bed?!
我以为这很机智
Thought it was clever.
这年头谁会检查床下面
Who checks under a bed anymore?!
没了
It's gone.
看来我们要去地狱了
Looks like we're going to hell.
我在找一个私人小岛
I'm looking for a private island.
你在逃避什么
What are you running away from?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
人们从不能逃避任何东西
People never run away from anything.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我认为我们都困在自己的陷阱中
I think that...we're all in our private traps.
被牢牢得夹住了
Clamped in them,
没人可以挣脱
and none of us can ever get out.
我们张扬舞爪想摆脱
We scratch and -- and claw, but
但抓到的只有空气还有彼此
only at the air. Only at each other.
最后我们丝毫没有移♥动♥
And for all of it, we never budge an inch.
有时候我们故意踩到陷阱里
Sometimes we deliberately step into those traps.
我从出生就被困住了 也不在乎了
I was born in mine. I don't mind it anymore.
但你应该在乎 你应该在乎的
Oh, but you should. You should mind it.
我在乎 但我说我不在乎
Oh, I do but I say I don't.
求求你了
Please!
我好饿
I'm hungry!
来个人啊
Someone, please!
我听说 她对你说话的方式
...the way I heard, the way she spoke to you.
有时候她对我那样说话
Sometimes when she talks to me like that,
我感觉我想过去骂死她
I feel I'd like to go over there and curse her
然后永远离开她
and to leave her forever.
或者至少违抗她一下
Or at least defy her.
救救我
Help me.
等下 我 我听不清 你说什么
H-Hang on. I-I-I can't hear you. What?
迈尔斯 迈尔斯救救我
Miles, Miles, help me.
迈尔斯 救救我
Miles, help me!
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's wrong?
他出来了
He got out.
天啊 他会杀了我的
Oh, my God, he's gonna kill me.
谁 怎么回事 你在哪 小艾
Who? What? W-Where are you, Em?
沃尔特·奥黑尔家 你快来
Walter O'Hare's. Come quick.
好吗 我躲在...
Please? I'm hiding in the --
小艾
Em?
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米丽
Emily.
艾米丽
Emily?
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不
N-No.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表