剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
知道
Yeah.
老天 我完全不知道
Oh. God. I had no idea.
好了
All right.
我先走了
I will get out of your hair.
今天早上去教堂前我看到他的时候
When I saw him this morning before church,
他说会过来找你
he said he was gonna come by to find you.
去教堂前
Before church...
没有 不 我 我没见到他
Nope. No, I-I didn't see him.
这简直让人难以置信
It's the darndest thing.
其实 你看到他了
Actually, you did see him.
我看到了吗
I did?
你当时在教堂里 我进来的时候
You were in the church, and I came in
跟你说尤金想跟你聊聊
and I said Eugene wanted to talk to you?
你说你太忙了但还是叫他进来了
You said you were too busy but to send him in anyway.
但是我 看到他后来离开了
But I...saw him leave after.
所以
So...
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
那好吧
All right, then.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to have bothered you.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
神父
Hey, Padre?
怎么样
So, how's it going?
我鼻子流血了
I got a bloody nose.
我指的不是那个
That's not what I meant.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我说了那些话 他就不见了
I said the words, and he was gone.
你知道吗 我和一位俄♥罗♥斯♥的
You know, I went to Atlantic City once
黑帮成员的老婆一起去过一次亚特兰大城
with the wife of a Russian gangster, right?
说实话 她挺可爱的
And honestly, she was lovely.
但结果呢 亚特兰大城也不过
But Atlantic City turns out to be not much more
就是个烂地方罢了 所以 你知道的
than a shank of shite, so, you know.
我们都会犯错 对不对
We all make mistakes, don't we?
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
接下来干什么 有什么我能效劳的吗
What's next? How can I help you?
那么
Well...
也许去阳台栏杆上看看
maybe take a look at the balcony railing.
看看我们有多忙 礼拜日的时候估计会更忙
See how busy we've got. Be even busier come Sunday.
我的意思是 尤金的事你打算怎么办
I meant, what are you gonna do about Eugene?
我能怎么办
Well, what can I do?
不如你告诉我
You tell me.
你害一个无辜的孩子
You just sent an innocent kid
在地狱无休止地被滚烫的干草叉捅
to be forever poked by piping-hot pitchforks.
我认为首先 你至少该
I think acting like you give a damn
表现得更在意些 哥们
might be a good start, mate.
他可没那么无辜
He's not that innocent.
什么
What?
你知道尤金和特蕾西·路驰的事吗
You know about Eugene and Tracy Loach?
特蕾西·路驰是校舞会女王 竞技女王
Tracy Loach was prom queen, rodeo queen --
一切的女王
queen of everything.
所有人都爱她
Everyone loved her.
尤金也爱她
Eugene loved her, too.
某天 他鼓起勇气向她表白
One day, he gets the courage to confess his love,
而她拒绝了他
and she rejects him.
普通的孩子会怄气
Now, any normal kid would sulk,
抚慰心碎的自己 然后放手
nurse his broken heart, let it go.
但尤金没有
Not Eugene.
尤金拿了杆猎枪 对准她的头
Eugene got a shotgun, put it to her head,
一枪崩掉了她半个脑袋
and blew half her head off.
之后 他把枪对准了自己
Once that was done, he turned the gun on himself.
所以 尤金算不上无辜
So... Eugene is not that innocent.
所以他活该
So he deserves it.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我的意思是
I'm saying better men
比尤金·鲁特更好的人一样下了地狱
then Eugene Root have been cast down.
比他好得多的人
Much better men.
不 杰西 这个什么创世纪
No, Jesse, this Genesis thing,
它在左右你的神智
it's really playing with your head.
那两个英国人是对的
And those English boys -- they're right.
我们得把这玩意还回去
We've got to give this thing back --
我不会还回去的
I'm not giving it back.
这不是上帝的计划
Not part of the plan.
天哪 根本没有什么计划
Oh, for -- There is no plan!
根本没有什么计划
There's no plan!
你已经失控了 知道吗
You've lost control of this thing! All right?
上帝 你将一个无辜的孩子
For Christ's sake, you've sent
打入了地狱
an innocent kid to Hell!
你怎么能说上帝没有计划 卡西迪
How can you say there's no plan, Cassidy?
天使们
Angels.
天使们 天堂和地狱 你亲眼所见
Angels, Heaven, and Hell -- you've seen it.
你亲眼所见他们都是真实存在的
You've seen it's real. It's real,
这是有原因的
and it has a reason.
-我不是说 -这都是上帝的计划
- Look, I'm not saying -- - And it's God's plan.
如果他有原因
If his reason,
如果他的审判是将另一个罪人
if his judgment is to send one more sinner,
将另一个迷失的灵魂打入地狱的烈火
one more lost soul into the fire,
我能怎么办
what can I do?
我只能让开
Except stand aside...
看着他被火吞噬
and watch him burn.
要知道 图丽普没看错你
Tulip was right about you, you know.
图丽普
Tulip.
你哪里了解图丽普
What do you know about Tulip?
算了
Never mind.
那我呢
What about me?
我也并不无辜
I'm no innocent, either.
我懒 我说谎 我自恋 我嗑药
I'm a lazy, lying, self-obsessed, drug-abusing,
我通奸又满嘴脏话
cheating fornicator with a filthy mouth
还毫无追求
and no ambition.
我认为你的上帝
And I think your God,
如果他真的存在的话
if he really does exist,
也不过是个醉醺醺的小屁孩
is not more than a stocious moppet
只知道闻自己的屁
who smells his own farts!
这还不是我最罪过的地方
And that's not the worst of my sins, neither...
传教士
Preacher.
远远不是
Not by a long shot.
给我这个干什么
What's this for?
给我用的 神父
It's for me, Padre.
还是说你也会让我被烈火吞噬
Or will you let me burn, too?
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
卡西迪呢
Where'd Cassidy go?
杰西 卡西迪呢
Jesse? Where's Cassidy?
杰西
Jesse?
你知道他吗
You know about him?
他是什么
What he is?
-上帝 -没错
- Jesus. - That's right.
你知道
You did.
你也知道吗
You know?
我什么都不知道
I-I -- I don't know anything.
杰西·卡斯特 你对他做了什么
Jesse Custer, what did you do to him?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
就因为人家没有按照你那保守的
Throw someone out on their ass, just 'cause they don't live up
乡巴佬标准生活 你就把人赶走了
to your uptight, redneck Christian standards.
你♥爸♥爸肯定会为你自豪的
Your daddy would by proud.
你不许跟我提他
Don't you talk about him!
你又知道什么标准
What do you know about standards...
奥黑尔
O'Hare?
冷冻蔬菜
Frozen vegetables?
香草薯饼
Vanilla hash browns?
得了吧
Gimme a break.
你到底在这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
问得真好
That's a real good question.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表