剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
拉特沃特
左边银行附近
It's just near the bank on the left.
很好找
You can't miss it.
他们那里有好吃的冰淇淋 孩子
They got some good ice cream there, too, son.
谢谢 先生
Much obliged, sir.
明天就为您准备好
Have it ready for you tomorrow.
今晚
Tonight.
明天一大早 最快了
Morning, first thing -- it's the best I can do.
男人100美元 女人50 小孩10美元
$100 for a brave, $50 for a squaw, and $10 for a child.
卡曼奇战士
Comanche warrior.
不是印第安人 这是墨西哥人
This ain't injun. This is mexican.
印第安头皮没这么油
Injun scalps ain't near so greasy.
墨西哥人的只能给半价
Mexican's half-price.
拿到后面去
Hey! Take it to the back.
我需要一个房♥间
I need a room.
招♥妓♥还睡觉
Whore room or sleep room?
睡觉
Sleep room.
只有招♥妓♥用的房♥间
Only got whore rooms.
或者免费的椅子
Or a free chair.
加上一瓶5美元的威士忌
Comes with a $5 bottle of whiskey.
专门为你们讲一遍
This one's for you
因为你们礼拜日没去教堂 对吗
since you wasn't in church on Sunday, all right?
诺亚在40个日夜之后离开了方舟
So Noah, now, left that Ark after 40 days and 40 nights.
这我们都知道
We all know that.
上帝问起来 他说
And God asked unto him, he said,
"诺亚 你为什么放走了其他动物
"Noah, now, why is it you release all the other animals,
却紧攥着公鸡不放呢"
but yet you refuse to release that rooster from your grasp?"
诺亚对上帝说
And Noah said unto God,
"在方舟上度过了40个漫长的夜晚
"After 40 long nights on that ark,
原谅我 主啊 我无法停止爱抚我的鸟"
forgive me, o lord, but I cannot stop stroking my cock."
阿门呢 你们怎么不说阿门
Amen? Can I get an "Amen," boys?
妈妈 不
Mom, no.
让小孩看着
Make the kid watch.
我认识你
I know you.
我认识
I do.
又是哪里
Where was it again?
来吧 牧师
Come on, Preacher.
加入我们吧 我们还在喝
Down some red eye with us. We're still drinking.
好吧
All right.
早上好 东西准备好了
You have yourself a good morning, now.
先生 你好 牛仔
Hey, mister! Hey! Howdy, cowboy!
我们要去拉特沃特
We're headed to Ratwater.
妈妈 不
Mom, no.
让孩子看着
Make the kid watch.
现在我记起你了
Hey. I remember you now.
...39, 40, and 41.
先生
Hey, mister.
走吧 孩子 让他们打去
Come on, son. Let's leave them be.
葛底斯堡
Gettysburg.
第三天 皮克特案
Third day -- pickett's charge.
你和第四个弗吉尼亚人一起
You were with the 4th Virginian.
我和第八个俄亥俄州人一起
I was with the 8th Ohio.
我从未见过比你更喜杀戮的人
I never seen a man more in love with killing than you.
那天我们失去了很多好人手
We lost a lot of good men that day.
还损失了很多匹马
Lost a lot of horses, too.
不要
Don't.
谁在那里
Who's back there?
赶紧出来
Come on out, now.
是那个疯子吗
我也以为自己听到了些什么
上♥床♥睡觉去吧 尤金
Just go to bed, Eugene.
爱你
爸爸
你能过来...
做完你该做的事
他们肯定是趁我们出去时进来的
你去了特蕾西家 对吗
You went to Tracy's, didn't you?
对不起
月底之前必须把钱付清
Need to pay that off by the end of the month.
顺便提醒了我 我得去你那儿
Which reminds me -- I need to pick up the donation money
拿捐款
from your place later.
你那个开车的伙计呢
Where's your mate with the van?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看 我就知道这不是什么好主意
See? I knew that was a bad idea.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
我担心的是那辆车 不是卡西迪
I'm worried about the van, not Cassidy.
有什么好担心的
Why worry at all?
杰西 出什么事了
Jesse, what's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
礼拜日坤卡侬是怎么回事
Quincannon on Sunday -- what was that?
你也在场 你觉得是怎么回事
Well, you were there. What'd it look like?
我不知道到底是怎么回事
I don't know what it looked like.
传教士 那天的礼拜非常棒
Preacher, powerful service the other day.
-我们正说着呢 -谢谢
- We're all talkin' about it. - Thank you.
看到没
See?
人人都在谈论
The people have spoken.
你当时知道坤卡侬会去吗
Did you know Quincannon was gonna be there?
我不知道
Well, I didn't know...
但我猜会去
But I guessed.
你怎么会猜到奥丁·坤卡侬会去教堂
Odin Quincannon in church? How could you guess that?
我和他打了个赌
I made him a bet.
什么
What?
我打赌如果礼拜结束 他还不信基♥督♥教
I bet him if he wasn't a Christian by the end of the service,
就把整个教堂给他
he could have the church.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
你拿你父亲的教堂打赌
You bet your father's church?
现在是我的教堂了
It's my church now.
再说了 你自己也说了
Besides, you said so yourself --
我很有天赋
I have a gift.
怎么可能输
How could I lose?
抱歉打扰你一下 传教士
Sorry to bother you, preacher,
但是我们正在给福音排名
but we're ranking the gospels.
有人说《马可福音》是最棒的
Some of us say Mark is the best by far.
我说"不可能 绝对是《约翰福音》"
I say, "No way. Gotta be John."
能帮我们打破僵局吗
Help us out and break the tie?
这有点像
Well, that's a little like
让我选择最喜欢的冰淇淋
asking me to choose my favorite ice cream.
来跟我们一起坐吧
Come. Sit with us.
我们能等会儿再聊吗
Can we finish this later?
杰西
Jesse.
这感觉都不像你了
This doesn't feel like you.
这不是我
It's not me.
是上帝
It's God.
我认为你所喜欢的福音
I think the gospel you like
取决于你自己的心情
really depends on the mood you're in.
对我来说 选择《约翰福音》是绝对不会错的
To me, you can't go wrong with John.
好吧 来吧 问我吧
All right. Well, go on, then. Ask me.
-獠牙 -没有
- Fangs? - No.
-变成蝙蝠 -不会
- Turn into a bat? - No.
-睡在棺材里 -除非我死了
- Sleep in a coffin? - Not if I can help it.
害怕十字架
Afraid of the cross?
两千年来这符号♥代表着
It's a 2,000-year-old symbol
伪善 奴役和压♥迫♥
of hypocrisy, slavery, and oppression.
但它可不会把我的脸烧掉
But it won't burn me face off.
-银子弹呢 -那是对付狼人用的
- Silver bullets? - That's a werewolf.
-阳光 -这个有用
- Sunshine. - Oh, yeah. That's legit.
你会死吗
You'd die?
防晒乳的出现 那可是一种福利啊
The invention of sunscreen -- that was a nice bonus.
但我...我还是得小心点
But I just -- I've got to be careful.
我不能大摇大摆地在外晃悠
I can't just go wandering out.
必须把自己遮严实了...
Got to bundle up --
袖子 帽子 太阳镜之类的
sleeves, hat, shades, and that.
不然就麻烦了
Otherwise, it's trouble.
你杀人吗
You kill people?
只杀该死之人
Not if they don't deserve it.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表