剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
他在哪
Where is he?
味觉驿站
Flavour Station.
闭嘴
Shut up.
给 爸
切达奶酪没了 我用了点美式奶酪
要我给你切吗
帮我切食物
Cut up my food?
为什么
Why?
就是想帮忙
不用 尤金
It's fine, Eugene.
没关系 我不在意
别切了
Stop it!
如果你真想帮忙
If you really want to help,
也许你应该照他们说的
Maybe you should do like they said
去做完你该做的事
and go ahead and finish the goddamn job!
我一晚上没合眼
I've been up all night
思考我之前犯过的错误
thinking about the mistakes I've made in my life.
我之前很自私对吗
Right? I've been selfish.
而且目光短浅
I've been shortsighted.
很久以前 我陷入绝望 迷失了方向
Long time ago, I slipped into despair and I lost my way.
那之后 我一直不在状态
Since then, I haven't been my best self.
但现在 我不找借口了
But, now, that's no excuse,
因为现在正是我赎罪的时候
because now it's high time to make amends.
很高兴你这么说
I'm happy to hear it.
而且 镇长先生 你真的给我上了一课
And you, Mr. Mayor, you really raked me over the coals.
我说真的
Yes, you did.
真的 但你是对的
Yes, you did. But -- but you were right.
这个镇子有麻烦了 它需要帮助
This town is in trouble. It needs help.
所以我很抱歉当时没听你的
Now, I-I'm sorry I wasn't able to hear that at the time.
我怀有戒心 脱了裤子 还...
I got defensive, I pulled my pants down, and...
-尿了 -不 没事
- I reacted. - No, I-it's fine.
反正我要换个公事包了
I need a new briefcase anyway.
那行为真的很幼稚
It was childish.
教堂礼拜日后我想去联♥系♥他们
I meant to reach out after church Sunday,
但人多事杂 我...
but with the crowds and all, I --
我好久没那么忙了
busiest I've seen it in a long time.
你去教堂了吗 先生
You went to church, sir?
没错
Yep.
杰西·卡斯特的教堂
Jesse Custer's church?
对
Yes, I did.
你绿亩农业的朋友
Now, your, uh -- your green acre people,
你觉得他们会见我吗
you think they'll meet with me?
绝对会见
Absolutely.
我打听过了 你是对的 他们的评价很高
I've asked around, and, you're right, they're highly regarded.
我们携手
You know, there comes a time
迈向未来的时刻 终于到来了
when we all need to move into the future,
就是现在
and, uh... Now it's my time.
他说了什么
What'd he say?!
-谁 -传教士
- Who? - Preacher.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他对你说了什么
What'd he say to you?!
他让我侍奉上帝 唐尼
He said to serve god, Donnie,
从今往后我也会这么做
which I will from this day on.
有问题吗
That okay?
还有什么问题
Any more questions
你想在镇长面前朝我吼出来吗
you care to shout at me in front of the mayor?
对不起
Sorry.
我可以去找他们 或者他们来找我
So, I can come to them, they can come to me,
怎么简单怎么来
whichever's easiest.
我今天会打电♥话♥给他们的
I-I'll give them a call today.
多谢
Thank you.
致新的开始 镇长先生
To a new beginning, Mr. Mayor --
为了我还有这个镇子
For me and this town.
当你仔细看的时候
Oh, how the sun shines
太阳好耀眼啊
when you take time to look at it.
没错
Yep.
所以你觉得她在多管闲事
So, you feel that she's intruding?
是的 她是在管闲事
Exactly, yeah. She's intruding.
我是说 就因为我娶了她女儿
I mean, just because I made what I now realize
而我现在才意识到这是大错特错
was the terrible mistake of marrying her daughter,
她也没权利对我怎么教育我的孩子指手画脚
doesn't give her the right to tell me how to bring up my kid --
什么时候让他睡觉 怎么给他打扮
when to put him to bed, how to dress him --
我认为问题的关键是要有耐心
I think the key here is be patient.
你说得对
You're right.
要有耐心
Just be patient.
谢谢你 传教士
Thanks, preacher.
随时来找我 下个是谁 有什么可以帮你的
Anytime. Who's next? How can I help you?
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我有个问题非常需要帮助
I got a real problem could use some help.
那说来听听吧
Well, let's hear it.
我的问题是男人不坏我不爱
My problem is I like bad boys,
特别是有一个男的
one in particular.
举个例子吧 我和这个坏男人
For instance -- me and this bad boy,
我们曾经给一个迈阿密的墨西哥贩毒集团
we used to run these weird-ass reptiles
运送一些诡异的爬行动物
for a Mexican cartel down in Miami --
非常稀有的收藏品
rare collector items.
有一天我们要把一条科莫多龙送给一个买♥♥家
And one day we deliver a komodo dragon to the buyer,
这个塔法里教♥徒♥不停地上下瞄我
this Rasta guy who keeps lookin' me up and down.
姐这么靓也不能怪他
I mean, who can blame him?
但坏男人不乐意了
But bad boy doesn't like it.
所以他把他9毫米的枪
So he puts his 9 millimeter
直接顶在科莫多龙的脑袋上
right to the head of the komodo dragon,
警告那个教♥徒♥
and he warns Rasta,
你再盯我马子的屁♥股♥
"You keep checkin' out my girl's ass,
我就把这个蜥蜴脸打开花
I'mma shoot the lizard in the face."
但那个教♥徒♥也挺有种
But Rasta's got some balls,
他说 "哥们 她要不想让我看
and he says, "Hey, man, she don't want me lookin',
她就不该大早上扭屁♥股♥吊腰得发♥骚♥"
she shouldn't put that booty on in the morning."
我的坏男人就爱抚了一下那条科莫多龙
So my bad boy, he pets the komodo dragon one time
然后 一枪
and then -- blam! --
爆了它的头
blows his brains out.
反正他们也会把那条龙吃了
They were gonna eat that dragon anyways.
你又不知道
You don't know that!
他们在准备烤肉架
They were setting up a barbecue spit.
那不是问题的关键
That's not the point.
关键是 这个家伙打爆了一条科莫多龙的脑袋
Point is, this guy shot a komodo dragon in the head.
这个人很坏 大写的坏
This guy is bad -- B-A-D --
可现在却装得道貌岸然
and now he's acting like he's not.
他否认自己的本来面目 这就是我的问题
He's denying who he is, and that's my problem.
不 等等 没关系
No, wait. It's okay.
-我做过比那更坏的事 -是啊 坏多了
- I've done worse than that. - Uh, yeah, much worse.
-如果你们有任何 -你现在看着我 图丽普
- If you guys had any idea -- - But look at me now, Tulip.
好好看着
Really look...
坦诚相待
and be honest.
我变了
I have changed.
你能看到的 对吗
You see that, right?
也就是说你也可以改变 我知道你可以
Which means you can change, too. I know you can.
我们没必要继续做以前那种人
We don't have to be what we've been.
你可以做个好人
You can be good.
那就是我们想要的 对吗
That's what we want, right?
我们 我们都想做好人
We -- we all want to be good.
外面有个东西想跟你说话
Something outside wants to talk to you.
什么
Excuse me?
我告诉它它不能进来
I told it it can't come in.
等等 你还是会回来的 对吧
Wait. You're... coming back, though, right?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
让它离窗户远点 大家都在吃饭呢
Keep it away from the windows. People are eating.
尤金
Hey, Eugene.
怎么了
What's up?
我需要你的帮助 传教士
我知道我总是来找你 但是
这次不是为了我 是为了我爸
他现在很痛苦 这都是我的错
怎么回事
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表