剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
对不起 图丽普
I'm sorry, Tulip.
你的确应该道歉
You should be.
答应我一件事 杰西
Do something for me, Jesse?
什么事都行
Anything.
是吗
Yeah?
因为...我是说这件事可不大好
'Cause, um... I mean, it's bad.
非常非常不好
Like, really bad.
-是吗 -很下作
- Mmm. - I mean, nasty.
什么都可以 对吗
Anything, right?
不管你想让我♥干♥什么
Whatever you want.
杀了他
Kill him.
卡洛斯
我不得不挡在他面前说道
Well, I had to step to him and say,
"听着 我妈妈有时也会让我很抓狂
"Listen, my ma drives me crazy sometimes, too,
但那是你妈妈啊 哥们儿
but that's your madre, brah.
你得尊重她
You got to respect her
就像尊重所有女性一样"
like you gots to respect all women."
听到一个男的能说出这种话真是太好了
It's so nice to hear a man talk like that.
我是说 我没有...我没有想演得...
I mean, I'm not -- I'm not trying to be like...
我只是想说 到头来
I'm just saying, in the end,
你 我 我们的妈妈
you, me, our moms,
我们都是普通人
we're all just people.
我得继续工作了
Well, I better get back to work.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, yeah, me, too.
我帮你把这些送进去
You know, uh, I'll bring those in for you.
好吧 谢了 卡洛斯
Okay. Thanks, Carlos.
不客气
Yeah.
詹妮弗
Hey, Jennifer?
你喜欢中餐吗
You like Chinese food?
不大喜欢
Not...really.
贱♥人♥
Puta.
我们喜欢中餐
We like Chinese food.
行吧 尽情笑吧
Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.
你好啊
'Sup?
可怜的卡洛斯
Poor Carlos.
可怜的卡洛斯
Poor Carlos.
但是中餐挺不错的
Chinese food would be good, though.
是啊
Yep.
再加上一瓶冰镇的好啤酒
And a nice, cold beer.
你不能喝啤酒
Unh-unh. You can't have beer.
谁说的
Says who?
我不喝啤酒 你也不能喝
I'm not having beer, and neither are you.
好吧 那就喝威士忌好了
All right. Whiskey it is.
混球
Asswipe.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
不不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了杰西
What is it, Jesse?
给我看看
Show me.
我这就给你看
I'll show you.
我这就给你看 看好了
I'll show you, big time.
这他妈是什么
What the he--?
不要
No.
-就要 -那真是...那样做不对
- Oh, yeah. - That is...that's wrong.
来吧
Uh-huh. Come on.
就像《小姐与流氓》里一样
It's like "Lady and the Tramp,"
只不过换成我们的屁♥股♥
except with our butts.
杰西·卡斯特 别拿着那玩意接近我
Jesse Custer, do not come near me with that thing.
我警告你
I swear to God.
你知道你想要它的
Oh, you know you want it.
你知道的 来嘛
You know. Come on.
-把它拿开 -来嘛 你就...
- Put it away! - Come on, just...
你俩很专业嘛
Real professional, you two.
别这样
Oh, give us a break.
你好啊 卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
我们也只是凡人
I mean, we are just people.
-很溜啊 卡洛斯 -咬我啊
- Real smooth, Carlos. - Bite me.
到金库要多久
How long to the vault?
我觉得...八♥九♥分钟吧
I'd say... eight, nine minutes.
这些是好了的
These are ready to go.
不能再闹了 卡斯特
Fun's over, Custer.
现在痛苦开始
Now the pain begins...
拜托
Aw, come on.
达拉斯
我们来瞧瞧监狱里有没有中国菜
Let's see if there's Chinese food in prison.
不
No!
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
孩子
The baby.
孩子
The baby.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
你俩很幸福
You were happy.
我...
I...
法国香草 我记得
French vanilla, I remember.
我不需要写下来
I don't need to write it down,
因为我们结婚39年来
'cause it's been your blessed favorite
这一直是你的最爱
in all the 39 years we've been married.
但是 也许在你洗完泡泡浴之后
But, uh, maybe after your bubble bath,
我们可以...闹一闹
we could...get a little frisky?
没有 我没说下流 我说的是闹一闹
No, I didn't say dirty, I said frisky.
就像那次你穿了那件...
You know, like that time that you wore that...
不要吗 好吧
No? All right, okay.
没事了
Never mind.
我就是这么一想
Uh, it -- it was just a thought.
好了 别叨叨了
Uh, hush, now.
不 我们做什么我都开心
No, I'm happy no matter what we do.
只要我俩在一起
As long as it's together.
好啊 看电影听上去不错
Yeah, a movie sounds great.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我们那里见好吗
I can see you there, yeah?
你骨头还真硬啊
You about a tough son of a bitch.
你会习惯的
Well, you get used to it.
谢了
Thanks.
尤金在哪里
Where is Eugene?
好吧 我可以告诉你
Okay. All right, I -- I can tell you this.
好消息是他还活着
The good news is he's alive.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
提醒你 也有坏消息
Mind you, that may also be the bad news, as well.
说实话 那是个意外
Honestly, it was an accident.
杰西不会...他是不会伤害一个孩子的
You know, Jesse wouldn't -- he wouldn't hurt a kid,
不会故意去伤害
not on purpose, he wouldn't.
你还真是高度赞扬他啊
Oh, high praise, indeed.
这个世界...
This world...
吸血鬼...政♥府♥特工
vampires... government agents...
心理变♥态♥的传教士...
psychopathic preachers --
真是个不折不扣的怪物沼泽
it's all an unmitigated monster swamp.
说得没错
That's true.
蠢蛋和白♥痴♥
Plonkers and gobshites.
放眼望去全都是
As far as the eye can see.
但还是那句话 人无完人
Still, nobody's perfect, you know?
我是说 你知道
I mean, you know
我是个黑心的渣滓
I'm a dark-hearted piece of shite.
没错
That's true.
马尼拉纸文件夹从来不会说谎
The manila folder never lies.
但你又是什么呢 警长
And what about you... Sheriff?
你做的这一切
All this.
我记得 这种刑讯手段是违法的
Last I checked, this kinda questioning was illegal.
在得州并非如此
Not in Texas.
在一个男人寻找自己的儿子时并非如此
Not when a man's looking for his son.
但你真的是在找他吗
Are you really looking for him, though,
我就在想这件事
thats what I'm wondering?
来吧 和我说实话 好吗
Just come on, be honest with me now, all right.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表