剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我们需要你体内的东西
We need what's inside of you,
我们反复告诉过你了
and we told you this repeatedly.
两位 我从来没见过你们
Guys, I've never met you before in my life.
不是你 我们告诉你最好的朋友了
Not you. We told your...best friend.
面白肌瘦 跟生病一样
Skinny, pale, sickly?
我们告诉他不能用
We told him it's not to be used.
可你却一直在用
And you've been using it -- a lot.
你们到底是哪里来的
Where exactly you guys from?
到底
Exactly?
我们来自天堂 我们两个都是
We're from heaven, both of us.
天堂
Heaven...
天上那个吗
As in the sky above?
还有别的吗
Is there another?
我们一直看着你
We've watched you.
我们等着 现在我们来了
We waited. Now we're here.
你拥有了一种巨大的能力
You are in possession of an enormous power.
我们需要拿回来
We need it back.
这是什么
What is this?
它住在这里面
It lives in there.
两位 我这辈子见识过很多奇怪的事
Guys, I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my life.
比一般人见识的都多
I mean, more than my fair share.
但我从没听说过
But I've never, not one time,
上帝把自己装在一个破罐子里
heard of God fittin' himself into a can of old timer.
我觉得他以为...
I think he thinks...
不不不 你不懂
No, no, no, no. You don't understand.
你身体里的东西 不是上帝
What's inside of you, it isn't God.
奥丁·坤卡侬 首席执行官
你们来了 欢迎 快请进
Well, here they are! Welcome. Come in, come in.
奥丁·坤卡侬 这是贾斯汀·德赖弗
Odin Quincannon, this is Justin Driver...
-贾斯汀 -幸会
- Justin. - Pleasure, pleasure.
可持续发展副总裁
...VP of sustainability.
克洛伊·纽博尔德 品牌副总
Uh, Chloe Newbold, vp branding.
这是杰瑞·卡特勒 绿亩农业的总裁
And this is Jerry Cutler, president of Green Acres.
杰瑞·卡特勒 幸会
Jerry Cutler, nice to meet you.
还有一个人 他现在在卫生间
And there's one more coming. He's in the bathroom.
好 你们都认识迈尔斯·珀森了
Okay. And you all know Miles Person,
处理事务副总裁
VP of takin' care of business.
快请进 都坐吧
Well, come on in! Take a seat.
已经六点多了
Uh, it's after 6:00 p.m.,
所以必须喝点白兰地了
so, uh, unfortunately, the brandies are mandatory.
你们能来我真的很高兴
Listen, I'm really glad you all are here.
我一直在想
I've been thinking and, uh --
总之 这件事
Well, heck, this is just something
我们很久以前就该做了
we should have made happen a long time ago,
-你们说呢 -对 早该做了
- don't you think? - Yes, we should have.
是我不好 是我缺乏远见
It's my fault. Lack of vision on my part.
我就是个不愿面对现实的蠢老头子
I was just a foolish old man who didn't want to face reality.
年轻的女士
Young lady.
-谢谢 -我们理解
- Thank you. - No, we understand.
对你和你们公♥司♥来说这是新方向
It's a new direction for you and your company,
-但我们觉得这是正确的方向 -我同意
- but we think it's the right one. - And I agree.
坤卡侬肉类和能源终于看到希望之光了
Quincannon meat and power has finally seen the light.
话说你们从奥斯丁过来一路如何
So, how was the drive up from Austin?
如果你喜欢热死人的天气和爆胎...
Oh, well, if you like burning hot and extra flat...
不错 不错
Good, good.
你说呢 我们要等等吗
What do you think? Should we wait?
你说了算
It's up to you.
那不等了
Well, maybe not.
你们说呢
What do you say7?
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
我们要么发展要么死 迈尔斯
Yeah, we grow or we die, Miles.
我们要么发展要么死
We grow or we die.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
好了
Yeah.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表