不是我 不是Donna 不是Leslie
It's not me, it's not Donna, it's not Leslie.
那栋小木屋的其他女人只剩下一位了
There was only one other woman at that cabin.
April吗 不啊 她肯定会跟我说的
April? No, she would've told me.
此外 在数学上就说不通啊
Besides, the math doesn't add up
因为我们只是每天都做♥爱♥而已
because we only have sex every single day.
而且既然她是我们唯一一个没有聊过的
And since she's the only one that we haven't talked to,
那就只能是她的了
it has to be hers.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
我不喜欢看到你这个样子
I don't like seeing you like this.
我从没有过这种感觉
I've never felt this way before.
或许我就应该辞职
Maybe I should just quit.
或许我们都该辞职
Maybe we should both quit,
然后我们该搬去巴哈马群岛
and we should move to the Bahamas,
住在沙滩上 用自♥制♥鱼叉抓鱼
live on a beach, catch fish with homemade spears.
是啊 那种工作你也就能坚持30秒吧
Yeah, you'd last about 30 seconds with that work.
我们去夏威夷的时候
When we went to Hawaii,
你3点钟把我折腾醒来看《与媒体见面》
you woke me up at 3:00 A.M. to watch Meet the Press.
哈佛法学院教授 马萨诸塞州参议员
嗯 那可是Elizabeth Warren啊
Well, it was Elizabeth Warren.
就 我还不看直播吗
Like, I'm not going to watch that live?
你看 有时候你可以讨厌你的工作的
Look, you can hate your job sometimes.
是被允许的 但我来问你
It's allowed. But let me ask you this:
你自己觉得这个镇比一年前更好了吗 - 是啊
Do you think this town is better off than it was a year ago? - Yes.
你还支持你做过的所有事情吗 - 是啊
Do you stand behind everything you've done? - Yes.
那就去他们的
Then screw 'em.
但即使我打算对抗这次罢免
But even if I wanted to fight this recall,
我能怎么做呢
how would I do it?
感谢各位的前来
Thank you all for coming.
你们大多数人可能都知道了
As most of you probably know,
有一个大规模的委员会宣布了把我从政♥府♥罢免的计划
there is a large committee that has announced plans to recall me from office.
我对他们的回应是这样的
My response to them is this:
《魅力四射》
放马过来吧
Bring it on.
站出来
《舞出我人生》 《舞出我人生2 街舞》
Step up. Step Up 2: The Streets.
抱歉 我的肾上腺素爆发了
I'm sorry, my adrenaline is pumping,
我能想到的只有跳舞电影的标题
so all I can think of is dance movie titles.
《街舞少年》 又有一个
Stomp the Yard. There's one.
听着 我非常努力地为这个镇工作
Look, I work very hard for this town,
尽我所有的努力
as hard as I can,
而对我来说最重要的是
and all that matters to me is whether or not
这里的每个人是不是觉得他们比一年前的自己更好了
everyone here thinks that they are better off now than they were a year ago.
我觉得你们是
I think you are.
如果你们不同意我 那就继续罢免我吧
If you disagree with me, then go ahead and recall me.
尽管上吧 《热力四射》
Go crazy. You Got Served.
有跳舞剧情但非歌♥舞片
《乌云背后的幸福线》 有点儿
Silver Linings Playbook, kind of.
委员会称他们计划在两个月之内推进罢免投票
The committee says they plan to push for a recall vote within two months.
你对此有评论吗 - 没
Do you have a comment on that? - Nope.
再说一次 我真的在乎的只有你更好了吗
Again, all I really care about is are you better off?
我觉得我更好了
I think I'm better off.
我有一阵子没有约会了
I haven't had a date in a while,
但我学到了很多关于自己的事
but I'm learning a lot about me.
嗯 我不是在具体问你个人
Well, I wasn't asking you specifically,
但我很高兴听到这些 Shauna
but I'm happy to hear that, Shauna.
所以 结论是 罢免 什么免
So, in conclusion, recall, schmecall.
不 我盛大新闻发布会的结语
No, I can't end my big press conference
不能是"罢免 什么免"
by saying "Recall, shmecall."
那太荒谬了 Ben 能帮个忙吗
That's ridiculous. Ben, can you help me out here?
以上就是Knope女议员的新闻发布会了
That concludes councilwoman Knope's press conference.
如果你们还有其他问题...
And if you have any further questions...
请勿继续
hold on to them,
因为她还有很多工作要做
because she has a lot of work to do.
谢了 甜心 《热舞甜心》
Thanks, honey. Honey.
又是一部有Jessica Alba的歌♥舞片
That's another dance movie with Jessica Alba.
好了 人们
Alright, people.
Pawnee河可不会自己清理
The Pawnee river's not gonna clean itself.
志愿周末特遣队 行动
Volunteer weekend task force, mobilize.
哦 Leslie 不用说
Oh, Leslie, this goes without saying,
但如果你需要任何演讲或者推荐语
but if you need any speeches or testimonials
或者就一般性的为罢免抗争准备的热情
or just general enthusiasm for your recall fight,
就来找我
I'm your man.
谢谢你 Chris - 不用谢
Thank you, Chris. - You're welcome.
我们河边见 哦 哦 哦
I'll see you at the river. Oh, oh, oh!
最后一个捡到100个生锈易拉罐的人
Last one to pick up 100 rusty cans
也是完成了很多的
has still accomplished a great deal.
嘿 或许之后 你想来和我和Chris一起喝一杯
Hey, maybe after, you wanna come meet me and Chris for a drink?
当然 嘿 你们俩现在是什么情况啊
Sure. Hey, how's it going with you guys?
我们很好 实际上 我们现在很开心
We're great, actually, and we're having a good time.
性生活好到荒唐 - 嗯哼
Sex is ridiculous. - Mm-hmm.
希望那些荒唐的性生活能带来一个孩子
Hopefully, that ridiculous sex will lead to a baby.
我太为你开心了
I'm so happy for you.
就记得用保护措施
Just remember to use protection.
等等 不 别 那就会挫伤那个目标了
Wait, no, don't. That would defeat the purpose.
好吧 不 就做你们的事
Okay, no. Do your thing.
耶 我老婆怀孕了 - 好了 把我放下
Yeah! My wife is pregnant! - Okay, put me down.
嘿 你在我面前可藏不住啊 我找到了那根验孕棒了 亲爱的
Hey, you can't keep it from me. I found the pregnancy test, honey.
亲爱的 我没怀孕 好吧
Honey, I'm not pregnant, okay?
如果我怀了 你也不该把我抱起来
And if I were, you shouldn't lift me up.
等等 你确定你没吗
Wait, are you sure you're not?
是啊 我们聊过了 记得吗
Yeah. We've talked about this. Remember?
我想等到我们50岁
I wanna wait until we're 50
然后从罗马尼亚领养一对怪异成年双胞胎
and then adopt a set of creepy adult twins from Romania.
哦 是啊 当然
Oh, yeah. Of course.
实际上 有些事情我需要告诉你
Actually, there is something I need to tell you.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
不 - 不 我们刚刚排除掉了
No. - No! We just ruled that out.
啊 见鬼 - 好吧 一阵子之前
Ah, dang it. - Okay, a while ago,
我申请了Bloomington的兽医学校
I applied to veterinary school in Bloomington,
然后我刚刚收到消息...
and I just found out that...
我录取了 - 是吗
I got in. - You did?
那也太棒了
That's amazing!
等等 你为啥现在才告诉我呢
Wait, why did you wait to tell me?
因为我甚至不知道我想不想去 好吧
Because I don't even know if I wanna go, okay?
我是说 是的 我的梦想就是和动物一起工作
I mean, yes, it's been my dream to work with animals
从我小时候开始之类的
since I was a kid and everything.
但这意味着我要和你分开很长的时间 然后...
But it would mean I would be spending a lot of time apart from you, and...
哦 我们可以熬过去的
Oh, we could get through that.
我是说 你看 有一阵子会很烂
I mean, look. It would suck for a while,
而你走的时候我会想你的 但是...
and I would miss you while you're gone. But...
以我对你的了解
as I've known about you
在过去的20秒钟里
for the past 20 seconds,
这就是你的梦想
this is your dream.
我真的很开心和你结了婚
I'm really glad I married you.
是啊 那可是我们的正确决定
Yeah, we made a good call on that one.
所以我只想让你知道
So I just wanted to let you know
我不会卖♥♥掉"租个型"了
I will not be selling Rent-A-Swag.
而你可以去告诉你的客户他现在有...
And you can go tell your client he now has
Jay-Z歌♥曲《99 Problems》
100个问题了
100 problems?
他是Jay-Z吗 - 不是
Is it Jay-Z? - No.
但既然你不接受这笔交易 我应该告知你
But since you're not taking the deal, I should inform you
我的客户会继续B计划
that my client will be moving on to plan B:
在你店面的马路对面开他自己的店
Opening his own store directly across the street from yours.
马路对面吗
Across the street?
会是什么样的店
What kind of store is it gonna be?
他把它叫做"Tommy的衣柜"
He's calling it "Tommy's Closet."
是一家高端的二手衣物商店
It's a high-end secondhand clothing store
父母们可以给他们的青少年和更小的孩子租借衣服
where parents can rent clothes for their teens, tweens, and pres,
此外还有婴儿 幼儿 成年人和老人
as well as babies, toddlers, grown-ups, and olds.
但那是我的点子和我的名字啊
But that's my idea and my name.
所以我猜达美乐是唯一能做披萨的了
So I guess only Domino's is allowed to sell pizza now?
这叫做资本主义 Haverford先生
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表