然后风扇就能降温
and the fan cools it down.
你知道 我觉得你对Tom的财务状况很理解这事儿挺好的
You know, I think it's great that you're cool with Tom's financial situation.
你在港咩啊
What are you talking about?
Tommy有自己的 生意啊
Tommy owns his own business.
是啊 但他借了一大堆的钱
Yeah, but he had to borrow a lot of money,
而且你不在的时候
and when you're not around,
Tom喝的是自来水
Tom drinks tap water.
啥
What?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你破产啦
You're broke?
呃 是啊 超级破产 你很心烦吗
Uh, yeah, super broke. Are you upset about that?
嗯 是啊 因为我不搞穷逼的
Mm, yeah, 'cause I don't eff with poorsies.
但感谢来自我新最好朋友的警告
But thanks to a warning from my new best friend,
我不需要了 行吧
I don't have to, okay?
我们完了 你很棒
We're done, you're awesome,
我甚至一般不喜欢波多黎各妞
and I don't even usually like Puerto Rican chicks.
我不是--我是说 是无关的 但我--
I'm not--I mean, it shouldn't matter, but I'm--
你要和我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
哦天啊 也太糟糕了
Oh, man, that sucks.
是啊 结束了 我们去跳一段
That's right. It's over. Let's go dance.
救命
Help.
恶 我根本走不了运啊
Ugh, I cannot catch a break.
你最好找到那一击 Knope
You better find your stroke, Knope.
伙计们 我要让Julie回家了
Guys, I'm gonna let Julie go home.
已经太晚了 而且Jeremy把所有糖浆吃完了
It's getting late, and Jeremy's eaten all the syrup.
谢谢 在你旁边工作是我的荣幸
Thank you. It's been an honor working alongside you.
谢谢 - 哇 哇 哇 等等
Thanks. - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.
冰棒是一半的快乐呢
Snow cones are half the fun.
是啊 Julie 你能留下吗 拜托
Yeah, Julie, could you stay, please?
我还有微积分作业 我--
I have calculus homework. I--
哦 嗯 数学在现实生活中也没作用啊
Oh, well, math is worthless in real life.
我是说 计算小费有app呢
I mean, there's an app for calculating tips.
你只需要这个了
That's all you need.
数学非常的重要
Math is very important,
尤其对于年轻女性 别退学
especially for young women. Stay in school.
我陈述了我的观点 Leslie陈述了她的
I've made my point. Leslie has made hers.
你要投向哪一边呢 议员
Which way are you voting, Councilman?
呃 嗯 我对这个预算事情还是骑墙态度
Uh, well, I'm kind of still on the fence about this budget thing,
但我确实喜欢看你们为我争吵
but I do love watching you guys squabble over me.
你们确实让这个男的感觉像一位女士
You sure make a guy feel like a real lady.
怪
Weird.
好 要不这样
All right, how about this?
你俩互相对打
You two play each other.
九个洞 赢家得到我的投票
Nine holes. Winner gets my vote.
我乐意 Ron呢
I'm game. Ron?
一场双方都尽全力对抗的运动比赛
An athletic competition where both parties are competing their hardest
当然比现在这种不论如何的做戏要更高尚
is certainly more honorable than whatever this charade is.
在这块悬而未决的场地上举♥行♥的加时延长赛
Sudden death playoff on the very course that hangs in the balance.
我 真的 可能会晕倒
I could literally faint
如果我没有无懈可击的血压的话
if I didn't have impeccable blood pressure.
哦 嘿 各位
Oh, hey, everybody.
我的名字是Andy Dwyer
My name is Andy Dwyer.
你们对我的认知可能是那个之前被认识为
You probably know me as the artist formerly known
老鼠耗子主唱歌♥手的艺术家
as the lead singer of Mouse Rat.
嗯 今晚之后 你们对我的认知只会是
Well, after tonight, you'll only know me as the former artist
之前被认识为老鼠耗子主唱的前艺术家
formerly known as the lead singer of Mouse Rat.
我要从音乐里退休了
I'm retiring from music.
这
This
天鹅
是我的告别之歌♥
is my swan song.
*我曾是一只金天鹅*
♪ Once I was a golden swan ♪
*人中天鹅之最*
♪ Swan of a man
*那只天鹅名叫Andy*
♪ now that swan's name was Andy ♪
*他组了一支摇滚乐队*
♪ And he started a rock and roll band ♪
*他做过超棒的玉米片*
♪ He made incredible nachos ♪
*所有人都说爱*
♪ That everybody claimed they loved ♪
*然后他的乐队成员背叛了他*
♪ And then the band mates dicked him over ♪
*用摇滚把他推开*
♪ With a massive rock and roll shove ♪
*这是我的天鹅之歌♥*
♪ This is my swan song ♪
*看我飞吧*
♪ watch me fly ♪
Tom - 你身上发生啥了
Tom. - What happened to you?
发生Mona-Lisa了
Mona-Lisa happened to me.
她用亮片和Anna Nicole身体喷雾裹了我一身
She covered me in glitter and Anna Nicole body spray.
他们为啥还要继续做那个啊
Why do they still even make that?
他们没做了--她好几年一直用的是同一个瓶子
They don't--she's had the same bottle for years.
她就是在里面加上水和宝宝润肤油
She just mixes in water and baby oil.
现在轮到你帮我了 好吗
Now it's your turn to help me, okay?
你需要断掉我和Mona-Lisa
You need to break things off with me and Mona-Lisa.
呃 Ann 这场仗你可能要自己打了
Uh, Ann, this might be a battle you need to fight yourself.
我试着不掺和其他人的个人关系
I try not to get involved in other people's personal relationships.
啊 别伤害我 - 让我从这段友谊里离开
Aah! Don't hurt me. - Get me out of this friendship!
*我要找一个地方*
♪ I'm gonna find a place ♪
*我能做那个美丽的丑小鸭*
♪ Where I can be the beautiful duckling ♪
*我一直是的那个*
♪ I always was inside ♪
*哦*
♪ Whoa ♪
*哦*
♪ Whoa ♪
*哦*
♪ Whoa ♪
为什么有只大猩猩保护着这栋姜饼屋啊
Why is there a gorilla guarding this gingerbread house?
因为迷你高尔夫太棒了
Because mini-golf is awesome.
它很可爱 它很好玩 它也需要被救下
It's cute, and it's fun, and it needs to be saved.
少聊天 多为我的投票比赛
Less talk. More competing for my vote.
哇
Wow.
就是这样了
This is it.
Ron领先一分
Ron leads by one.
如果他把球打进龙嘴里
If he hits the ball into the dragon's mouth,
他就拿到Jamm的投票
he gets Jamm's vote.
呃 豆苗
Uh, bean sprouts.
Ralph Nader曾在2000年美国大选中搅局
豆腐 Ralph Nader
Tofu. Ralph Nader.
Ayn Rand是个糟糕的作家
Ayn Rand is a terrible writer.
别搞砸 别搞砸 别搞砸
Don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up.
该死 - 一击入洞
Damn it! - Hole-in-one!
优秀的胜利 Ron
Excellent win, Ron.
更好的失败 Leslie
Even better loss, Leslie.
最终 我们从失败中最能更好了解自己
Ultimately, we learn the most about ourselves through the losses.
Swanson 我讨厌你
Swanson, I hate you.
没什么能改变这个
Nothing will change that.
但我尊重死你这场短打了
But I respect the hell out of your short game.
你拿到我的投票了 男人
You got my vote, hombre.
嘿 你在18号♥洞拿到了一击入洞
Hey, you got a hole-in-one on 18,
所以我应该给你这个
so I'm supposed to give you this.
不 他还拿到那条龙吗
No, he gets the dragon too?
一个很好的战利品
A fine trophy.
我觉得我要留在办公室里了 - 不 你不会
I think I'll keep it in the office. - No, you won't.
给 孩子 想要这个吧 - 是啊
Here, kid, want this, huh? - Yeah.
拿去走吧 走
Take it and run. Run!
Tom 她过来了 Tom
Tom, she's coming! Tom!
好吧 绝望时间 跟着我做
Okay, desperation time. Follow my lead.
跟什么 你什么意思 你在干-- 哦
What lead? What do you mean? What are you-- oh.
现在他妈了个 操了个 你了个鬼
What the mother-effing, c-ing ess-ing, effing k-ing eff
在发生什么啊
is going on right now?
抱歉了 Mona-Lisa
Sorry, Mona-Lisa.
我们一直都黏在一起了
We can't keep our hands off each other.
确实是这样
That is accurate.
好吧 终于很清楚了
Oh, it's all finally very clear.
每次你表现得像
All the times that you were like,
"哦不 Tom对你是不好的"
"Oh, no, Tom's no good for you."
然后每一次你想要跟我分手...
And all the times you tried to break it off with me...
我终于理解了 - 嗯哼
I finally get it. - Mmhmm.
你俩想要来3P
You guys want a threesome.
啥 不 我们不想跟你来3P
What? No. We do not wanna have a threesome with you.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表