嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我打扰了什么国家大事吗
Am I interrupting something important?
不可能啊 我为政♥府♥工作
Impossible. I work for the government.
我刚刚把姑娘们接来了 觉得我们该过来转转
I just picked up the girls. Thought we'd stop by.
姑娘们怎么...
How are the girls...
是的 她们来了 你们好啊 女孩们
Yes, they are. Hello, girls.
最近 Diane和我频繁见面
Diane and I have been seeing a lot of each other, recently.
她是一位精明 自信 强大的女人
She is a sharp, confident, strong woman.
她的孩子们声音很大
Her children are loud.
功夫
Kung fu!
麻烦来了
Here comes trouble!
这太好玩了
This is fun.
小心点 姑娘们
Easy, girls.
我们会小心的 Lewis小姐
We'll be careful, Miss Lewis.
对不起 我搞定了
I'm sorry. I got it.
我们只是想来邀请你今晚去讨糖吃
We just wanted to invite you to come trick or treating tonight.
我觉得我超龄了
I think I'm a little old.
我们能去吗 Ron 拜托了
Can we go, Ron, please?
拜托 - 当然 你也能来
Please? - You can come, sure.
但我们7点就得去 不然好糖果就都没了
But we have to go by 7:00 or else the good candy will be gone.
听起来不错
Sounds perfect.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
拜 Ron
Bye, Ron!
回头见 Ron
See you later, Ron!
今晚再见
See you tonight!
刚刚究竟发生了啥
What the hell just happened?
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第5集
第5季 第5集
所以 三间卧室 两间浴室 一个挺好的大院子
So, three bedrooms, two baths, nice big backyard.
但没有蹦床室 对吧
But no trampoline room, correct?
是的
Correct.
像世界上所有的房♥子一样 没有蹦床室
Like all houses in the world, there's no trampoline room.
嗯
Mmm.
Ben十天后就从华盛顿回来了 而我们要一起搬进一座房♥子
Ben is coming back from D.C. in 10 days and we are moving into a house together.
他可以搬去我那边 但那是个恐怖噩梦般的囤积者之巢
He would move into my place, but it's a scary nightmare hoarder nest.
他的原话 还有Ann的原话
His words. And Ann's.
还有健康部门官方报告的原话
And the official report filed by the Health Department.
你们需要三间卧室吗
You guys need three bedrooms?
嗯 主卧是给我们的
Well, the master is for us,
然后第二间卧室是我们的办公室
and then the second bedroom is our office,
我们会坐在双人办公桌上
where we will sit at a two-person desk
为自己的专栏写下针砭时弊的文章
and write devastating op-ed pieces about social ills.
挺好玩的房♥间 - 我就知道
That's a fun room. - I know.
那第三间呢 - 那是Oprah套房♥
And what about the third? - That's the Oprah suite.
那是Oprah来镇上时住的位置
That's where Oprah stays when she's in town.
但其他客人也能呆那里 对吧
But other guests can stay there, right?
我不知道 让Oprah决定吧
I don't know. That's Oprah's call.
我就是太高兴Ben和我能在这里开始我们的生活了
I'm just so excited that Ben and I are gonna be starting our lives here.
感觉我的未来终于回到正轨了
It feels like my future's finally back on track.
Martha 我要租下这套房♥子
Martha, I wanna lease this house.
很好
Great.
觉得会比刚刚更戏剧化一点呢
Thought it was gonna be more dramatic than that.
等等
Hold on.
好 再说一遍
Okay, say it again.
Martha 我要租下这套房♥子
Martha, I wanna lease this house.
呜
Whoo!
公园部
Parks Department!
Chris Traeger 市政经理 朋友 希望成为的人生教练
Chris Traeger, city manager, friend, aspiring life coach
以及心理咨♥询♥中的Richard Nygard医生最佳进步病人奖得主
and recipient of Dr. Richard Nygard's award for Most Improved Patient for my psychotherapy sessions.
哇 那也太棒了 Chris
Wow, that's great, Chris.
祝贺啊 - 谢了 Jerry
Congrats. - Thanks, Jerry.
只是张纸而已
It's just a piece of paper,
而且是我明确请求之后他给我做的
and he only made it for me after I specifically asked for it
求的时候还哭了 但是...
while crying loudly, but...
接受这个奖当然意义重大
It sure meant a lot to receive it.
为庆祝万圣节
In honor of Halloween,
市政经理办公室会在院子里举办恐怖电影之夜
the city manager's office will be throwing a scary movie night in the courtyard.
今晚的电影是1986年的户外恐怖经典
Tonight's film is the 1986 horror camp classic,
一部谣传存在的假恐怖电影
《死亡独木舟4: 血湖谋杀》
Death Canoe 4: Murder At Blood Lake.
认真的吗 那可是最好的一部啊
Seriously? That's the best one!
我希望没人介意我推特直播这个婊♥子♥
I hope no one minds if I live-tweet this bitch.
我会穿成我最害怕的东西前来
I am coming dressed as my greatest fear,
因为Richard Nygard医生觉得我应该直面恐惧
because Dr. Richard Nygard feels that I should face my fears
而不是逃避
instead of running from them.
他很有智慧 我一周见他5次
He's very wise. I see him five times a week.
他把我的生命像只虚弱的小鸟一样捏在手里
He holds my life in his hand like a fragile little bird.
今晚见
See you tonight!
嗯 Murray议员领先了18个百分点
Well, Congressman Murray has an 18-point lead.
Calloway资金不足 已经停止竞选了
Calloway is out of money and has stopped campaigning.
所以 祝贺
So, congratulations!
干得好 所有人 - 是啊
Great work, all of you! - Yeah.
尤其是我
Especially me!
尤其是每个人 这是集体努力的成果 真的
Especially everyone. This was a team effort, really.
但我是最好的 谢谢你们
But I was the best. Thank you.
你们都是很好的
You were all fantastic.
最好的是我 April Ludgate 真正的英雄
Most of all me, April Ludgate, the real hero.
谢谢你们 不用谢
Thank you and you're welcome.
实际上 April 如果你想 你可以早点回Pawnee了
Actually, April, if you want, you can head back to Pawnee early.
给几件事收尾然后... - 棒哦
Wrap a few things up and... - Great.
呜 真是个好退场
Whoo! That's an exit.
走了 但不会被忘记
Gone, but never forgotten.
那是谁啊 我开玩笑的
Who was that? I'm just kidding.
嗯 所有人 干得漂亮 再说一次
Well, everybody, great job! Once again.
是的 所有人 - 你们每一位
Yes! Everybody! - All of you!
我能跟你聊会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
不错吧 对吧 你知道 我必须说 Murray真的脱险...
Not bad, right? You know, I have to say, Murray really came through...
是 是 这次结束了 我们赢了 干得好 之类之类之类
Yeah, yeah, this one's over. We won. Great job. Blah, blah, blah.
我们聊聊你接下来要干什么
Let's talk about what you're gonna do next.
嗯 我准备来份芝士鸡肉然后看《银翼杀手》来着
Well, I was gonna get a chicken parm and watch Blade Runner.
哦 你说的是 就是 工作方面
Oh. Are you talking about, like, job-wise?
是的 Ben 我说的是 就是 工作方面
Yes, Ben, I am talking about, like, job-wise.
所以你也是个公主啊 嘿
So you're a princess, too, hey?
扮演Diane的演员Lucy Lawless在《战士公主西娜》扮演过6年的主角
哦 过去四年里 一切都是公主主题的
Oh. For the last four years, everything has been princesses.
每一本书 每一部电影 每一个背包
Every book, every movie, every backpack.
永远都是公主
All princesses all the time.
听起来真好玩 - 是个噩梦
That sounds fun. - It's a nightmare.
抱歉 我就去归档一个快速报告
Excuse me, I just have to file a quick report.
我很快就要去申请警♥察♥学校了
I'm applying to the police academy soon,
手册上说我需要练习我的观察技巧所以...
and the manual says I have to work on my observation skills so...
树 树叶 晚上 天 手 Andy的手
Tree, leaves, night, sky, hand. Andy's hand.
还能有啥
What else you got?
晚上7:22 雪松顶路143号♥无人应门
7:22 p.m. I got nobody answering the door at 143 Cedar Crest Drive.
门是凉的 可能情况
Door's cold. Possible scenarios.
大盗窃罪 有人偷走了暖气
Grand larceny. Somebody stole the heater.
我觉得没人在家
I think no one's home.
你为啥不把观察留给专业人员来做呢 Ron
Why don't you leave the observing to the professionals, Ron?
没看到
Didn't see that.
哦不 副校长紧急事件
Oh, no. Vice principal emergency.
是什么呢 - 我得走了
What is it? - I have to leave.
抓到几个傻孩子在足球场上拉屎了吗
Some idiot kids were caught pooping on the soccer field?
哦 太坏了 我猜讨糖活动结束了
Oh! Too bad. Guess trick or treating's over.
别啊 妈咪 别
No, Mommy, no!
不 我们可以带她们玩 没问题的 我们才刚刚开始呢
No, we can walk them around, it's no problem. I mean, we just got started.
哦 你们真是太好了
Oh, that's so sweet of you.
现在 女士们 妈咪公主要去照顾几个坏家伙了
Now, ladies, Princess Mommy has to go take care of some bad guys,
所以你们对Ron和Andy好一点 好吗
so you be nice to Ron and Andy, okay?
好的 我们去下一栋房♥子吧
Okay, let's go to the next house.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表