那不是个很好的故事啊
That's not a great story.
是啊 我童年有点平平无奇
Yeah, I had a pretty uneventful childhood.
我给你个东西
I got you something.
不是吧 - 是啊
No way. - Yeah.
你从哪搞到的
Where did you get that?
我从Stice市长的办公室里偷的
I stole it from Mayor Stice's office.
去他的 你应该拥有这个
Screw that guy. You should have it.
你是世界上最好的老婆
You're the best wife in the world.
但我不想要这个了
But I don't want this.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我觉得 我爱鹧鸪城
Yeah, I mean, I love Partridge,
但我现在有Pawnee了
but I have Pawnee now.
我还有你
And I have you.
嗯 我不会还给Stice的 那家伙太烂了 - 是啊
Well, I'm not giving it back to Stice. That guy sucks. - Yeah.
嗯 你猜怎么着
Well, you know what then?
嘿 湖里可不是垃圾桶啊 朋友
Hey, lake's not a garbage can, pal.
是 抱歉 这是象征性的
Yeah, sorry, it was symbolic.
那是Ben Wyatt吗
Is that Ben Wyatt?
滚出这里啊 冰城
Get the hell out of here, Ice Town!
跑 跑 - 走走走走走
Run! Run! - Go, go, go, go, go.
对不起啦
Sorry.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表