嘿 这是什么鬼啊
Hey! What the hell is this?
根据你的一身怒汗 我想应该是我最新的预算削减提案
I'm guessing it's my latest budget cut proposal based on your rage sweat.
首先 我是怒光焕发
First of all, I am rage glowing.
第二 你要砍预算的是
Second, you wanna cut funding
Pawnee棕榈公共迷你高尔夫
for the Pawnee Palms Public Putt-Putt?
P.P.P.P.P对你做了什么啊
What did the P.P.P.P.P. ever do to you?
Ron非常的反政♥府♥ 他有那样的哲学
Ron is very anti-government, and he has that philosophy,
但有些东西就是不能砍掉的啊
but there are just certain things that you don't cut.
学校 警力 迷你高尔夫 旋转木马 大游♥行♥
Schools, police, mini-golf, merry-go-rounds, parades,
露台修复 道路和桥之类 无所谓了
gazebo repair, roads and bridges, whatever.
漂亮的花♥园♥ 蜂鸟喂食器
Pretty gardens, hummingbird feeders.
我信仰砍掉无用的政♥府♥项目
I believe in cutting useless government projects.
我也信仰砍掉有用的项目
I also believe in cutting useful projects,
未来的项目 以及过去的项目
future projects, and past projects.
胡佛大坝只是个滑稽模仿罢了
The Hoover Dam is a travesty.
你还信仰做家具呢
You also believe in making furniture.
要不你还是去焊把椅子吧
Why don't you go solder a chair instead?
你希望我用晶体管片和小电线做一把椅子出来吗
Do you expect me to make a chair out of transistor chips and small wires?
听着 迷你高尔夫场地的预算削减
Look, the defunding of the mini-golf course
在明天市议会会议的日程上
is on the agenda for the city council meeting tomorrow.
我很肯定你会用你标志性的活力来反对的
I'm sure you'll argue against it with your trademark vigor.
哦 我会去反对 而且我会赢的
Oh, I will argue, and I'm gonna win.
那片迷你高尔夫会永远在那里
That putt-putt is gonna be around forever,
而当我搞定的时候
and when I am done with it,
它吸引的游客会比胡佛大坝更多
it'll attract more visitors than the Hoover Dam.
而且它会有双倍的发电量
And it'll produce double the amount of electricity.
怎么做到 - 我会想到的
How? - I'll figure it out.
上面已经有风车了 谁在乎呢
It already has windmills. Who cares?
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第21集
第5季 第21集
议员们 我有事要和你们讨论
Councilmen, I have something to discuss with you,
但在此之前 我能指出你们二位今天有多帅气吗
but before I do, can I just point out how handsome the both of you look today?
是啊 我知道 - 我感觉很不好
Yeah, I know. - I feel very ill.
好吧 嗯 明天我们要投票给迷你高尔夫场地的资金支持 个人来说
Okay, well, tomorrow we are voting on funding for the mini-golf course, and personally,
我觉得它对家庭很好
I think it is great for families,
能很好地提供工作 也极其的可爱
it's a great job creator, and it's extremely cute.
我在想你们二位的倾向如何
I'm wondering which way you two are leaning.
嗯 上次我在那里的时候
Well, the last time I was there,
我看到所有种族的孩子们相处不错 还在玩
I saw kids of all races getting along and playing.
真的太糟糕了
It was terrible.
所以我投票反对
So I'm voting to get rid of it.
至少你有个好理由
At least you have a good reason.
嗯 Howser和我一起
Well, Howser is with me.
Milton和Dexhart一致
Milton is with Dexhart.
Jeremy 你就是决定选票了
Jeremy, you're the swing vote.
你觉得如何 - 哼
What do you think? - Hmm.
嗯 一方面 我热爱砍掉政♥府♥项目
Well, on the one hand, I love cutting government programs.
另一方面 迷你高尔夫太棒了
On the other hand, mini-golf rules.
第三方面 你和Ron Swanson我都讨厌
And on the third hand, I hate both you and Ron Swanson.
所以这次而这皆有可能
So this one could go either way.
我就像是个坏蛋的未知因素
I'm kind of a badass wild card.
嘿 你今晚要干啥
Hey, what are you doing tonight?
更像是要干谁
More like who am I doing?
没人
No one.
我有空 怎么了
I'm free. What's up?
我能来两杯啤酒和一杯冰水给我这边的朋友 指定司机吗
Can I get two beers and an ice water for my friend here, designated driver?
是我吗 你开车过来的啊
I am? You drove here.
不 太晚了 大哥 我已经点了水了
Nah, it's too late, bro. I already ordered the water.
我不知道你要拿我怎么着
I don't know what you want me to do.
Andy和我刚刚完成了一笔给红木音乐项目的巨大捐款
Andy and I just closed a big donation to the Redwood Music Program,
一个他发现的慈善项目
a charity he discovered,
所以我建议我们都出来喝酒庆祝
so I suggested we all go out for a celebratory drink.
但不知怎的我最后就成了指定司机
And somehow I just ended up becoming the designated driver.
而且给所有人买♥♥单
And paying for everyone.
而且酒吧还不是我选的
And I didn't get to choose the bar.
我应该更果断一点的
I should be more assertive.
哦 今晚的乐队很感动我啊
Aw, the band is moving me tonight.
真的很好
It's really good.
是吗 在我听起来有点蹩脚啊
Really? They sound kinda crappy to me.
听起来有点像是你的一首歌♥啊 宝
Kinda sounds like one of your songs, babe.
嗯 你知道的 老鼠耗子还是有点影响力的
Well, you know what, Mouse Rat has a lot of influence
在某些本地高中乐队里
on some of the local high school bands,
主要是因为Chang给他们买♥♥啤酒之类的
mostly 'cause Chang buys 'em beer and whatnot.
等等 Andy 这就是首老鼠耗子的歌♥啊
Wait, Andy, this is a Mouse Rat song.
*张开翅膀飞吧 耶*
♪ Spread your wings and fly, yeah ♪
那是我的乐队啊
That's my band.
没我我还没认出来 因为我是唯一重要的一个
I didn't recognize us without me because I'm the only one that matters.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
我们是耗子老鼠
We are Rat Mouse.
耗子老鼠吗
Rat Mouse?
好一群混♥蛋♥ 他们没我也去表演吗
Rat bastards. They're playing without me?
那是我写的歌♥啊喂
That's a song I wrote!
嘿 宝贝 我能借你的车用一个月吗
Hey, baby, can I borrow your car for a month?
我已经把车借你了啊
I already lent you my car.
你不记得我车在哪了吗
Do you not know where my car is?
恶 我太烦这些严刑逼供了
Ugh, I'm so sick of the third degree.
就像是和条子在约会
It's like dating a cop.
我胀气了 我们来亲热吧
I'm gassy. Let's make out.
啥 - 是
What? - Yeah.
闪边
Move aside!
跟Mona-Lisa约会也太棒了
Dating Mona-Lisa is awesome.
除了我一直要在恐惧中生活
Except that I live in constant fear for my life.
所以我想应该做成熟的事情
So I guess it's time to do the mature thing and
让另一个人帮我甩了她
have someone else dump her for me.
呃 Perkins 来坐下
Uh, Perkins, sit down.
我刚听说你和Traeger可能要复合了
I just heard that you and Traeger might be getting back together.
是啊 挺好笑的 对吧
Yeah, it's funny, right?
我是说 我们已经准备一起生一个孩子了
I mean, we're already planning on having a baby together.
我们不算是一对但是--
We're not quite a couple but--
是 酷 祝贺
Yeah. Cool. Congrats.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Listen, I need your help.
我女朋友疯了
My girlfriend is crazy.
你约会的每一个女孩你都这么说
You say that about every girl you date.
我当时也被你这么说
You said that about me.
冷静点 Ann 你正在证明我的观点
Calm down, Ann. You're proving my point.
认真的 Mona-Lisa是真的精神错乱
Seriously, Mona-Lisa is legit insane.
她有次从开着的车里跳出去买♥♥一张Nicki Minaj的海报
She once jumped out of a moving car to buy a Nicki Minaj poster.
你能帮我跟她分手吗
Can you break up with her for me?
我不会替你和一个女孩子分手的
I'm not gonna dump a girl for you.
我把那条你特爱的绳绒毯子给你 - 成交
I'll give you that chenille blanket of mine you love so much. - Deal.
恶 但那是我最爱的毯子啊
Ugh, but that's my favorite blankie.
你就不能免费做吗 - 不
Won't you do it for free? - Nope.
行吧
Fine.
《好汉两个半》演员
是啊 特别像Courtney Thorne-Smith
Yeah, dead ringer for Courtney Thorne-Smith.
她在加油站上班
She works at the gas station.
好吧 我需要Jamm爱上这个地方
Okay, I need to have Jamm fall in love with this place,
所以我铺出了红毯
so I'm rolling out the red carpet.
我需要你保持积极 让气氛轻松起来 - 没问题
I need you to stay upbeat. Keep things light. - Absolutely.
我可以做一种...
I can be a sort of...
谈话润滑剂
Conversational lubricant.
啊 可能会有一种不那么恶心的描述 但确实
Yeah, there's probably a less gross way to say it, but sure.
我爱当球童
I love being a caddy.
这远远不只是帮忙拿球棒而已
It's so much more than just carrying clubs.
是在于提供积极的强化
It's about offering positive reinforcement.
生活中 我将自己看做是所有人的球童
I consider myself a caddy to everyone in my life.
进球不错
Nice shot!
扫得很棒
Great sweeping.
加油啊 鸭子
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表