then I yell at Tom Brady and make him cry,
然后我和Dave Matthews勾搭上
then I hook up with Dave Matthews,
然后我们连唱《Golden Tee》十个小时
and we play golden tee for ten hours.
那还真是个特殊的梦想啊 孩子
That's a very specific dream, son.
嘿 Jim 我是Chris Traeger 我需要帮忙
Hey, Jim, Chris Traeger. I need a favor.
我死了 我已经死了
I'm dead. I am dead.
而这是天堂的样子
And this is what heaven is like.
我就知道
I knew it.
鲁卡斯石油体育场 小马队主场馆
哦 这是他们打球的地方啊
Oh, this is where they play the games!
该你了 Andy
You're up, Andy.
嘿 伙计们 过来这里
Hey, guys! Guys, come on over here.
Andy 我想介绍你认识印第安纳小马队所有人Jim Irsay
Andy, I want you to meet Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay.
Andy 很高兴认识你 我的朋友
Andy, good to meet you, my friend.
谢谢你 我爱你的队伍 先生
Thank you. I love your team, sir.
我爱他们就像爱自己的孩子一样
I love them like they're my own children.
你应该大到足够自己打球了
You're big enough to play football yourself,
在我看来
it looks like to me.
我不知道你是不是开玩笑 但我希望你不是
I can't tell if you're joking, but I hope you're not.
这整个场地都是你们的
This whole place is yours.
Jim Irsay和我在志愿指导Indianapolis青少年时成为了朋友
Jim Irsay and I became friends while volunteering to mentor Indianapolis teens.
我带他们去参观州议会
I gave them tours of the state house.
Jim给他们小马队的门票和签名球衣
Jim gave them Colts tickets and autographed jerseys.
他们更喜欢Jim
They preferred Jim.
Reggie Wayne 小马队外接手
Reggie Wayne 我都不敢正眼看你
Reggie Wayne. I can't look at you,
Reggie Wayne 哦
Reggie Wayne. Oh.
我婚礼穿的是你的球衣 没开玩笑
I got married in your jersey. That's no joke.
挺奇怪的 但我尊重
That's weird. But I respect that.
Andrew Luck 小马队四分卫
我是你的铁粉 Luck先生
I'm a big fan, Mr. Luck.
好了 伙计 消停点 - 好吧
Okay, guy, settle down. - Okay.
呃 Andrew Luck先生
Uh, Mr. Andrew Luck,
每个新郎的梦想都是接到你扔的传球触地得分
it's every groom's dream to catch a touchdown pass thrown by you.
能赏光吗
Could you do me the honor?
行啊 我们来吧
Yeah, let's do it.
旋球扔紧点 - 我试试看 - 好
Keep the spiral tight. - I'll try. - Okay.
触地得分 Dwyer
Touchdown, Dwyer!
Salt-N-Pepa - Shoop
我想要咻 宝贝
I wanna shoop, baby
我来了 我来了 看我又来了
here I go, here I go, here I go again
妹子们 我的弱点是啥
girls what's my weakness?
男人 那好了
Men! Okay then
放松 闲逛 注意我自己的事
chillin', chillin', mindin' my business
哦 我们快给Ann打个电♥话♥
Ooh, let's call Ann real quick.
触她痛处
Rub it in.
你好
Hello?
Ann Perkins - Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins! - Ann Perkins!
我们在享受人生极乐
We're having the time of our lives,
而我打来是触你痛处的
and I'm calling you to rub it in!
呜 - 哈
Whoo! - Boom!
真的啊 - 我们去了一家疯上天的酒吧 和小马队打了橄榄球
Really. - We went to an insane bar, played football with the Colts.
和小马队 - 小马队
With the Colts! - The Colts!
橄榄球
Football!
现在我们要去牛排馆了
Now we're going to a steakhouse.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
呃 嗯 我们被猛♥男♥包围了
Uh, well, we're surrounded by hot guys.
我们才是被猛♥男♥包围了 - 哈
We're surrounded by hot guys. - Boom!
哦 Donna刚刚用牙齿拉下了脱衣舞男的内衣哦
Oh, Donna just ripped off a stripper's underwear with her teeth.
呜 - Ann 你在跟谁撒谎呢
Whoo! - Ann, who are you lying to?
我能休息下吗 我的手累了
Can I take a break? My hands are tired.
不不 我们付了一个小时的钱
Uh-uh. We paid for an hour.
你就要挖一个小时
You gonna dig for an hour.
先生们 欢迎来到St. Elmo的牛排馆
Gentlemen, welcome to the Steak House of St. Elmo.
呜 - 棒
Whoo! - Yes!
今晚我们吃点啥的肉
Tonight we eat something's flesh!
我 要 肉
I want meat!
Jerry 你确定这是我们的桌子吗
Jerry, are you sure this is our table?
只有四套餐具啊
There's only four settings.
抱歉 先生 这不是你们的桌子
Excuse me, sir. This is not your table.
啊 我以为你说的是Gergich一伙
Well, I thought you said the Gergich party.
不 不 我说的是Gingrich一伙儿
No, no, I said the Gingrich party.
纽特·金瑞奇 Newt Gingrich 佐治亚州国会议员
哦我的天 太抱歉了
Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry.
该死 Jerry
Damn it, Jerry.
但你知道吗 Gingrich Gergich
But you know what? Gingrich, Gergich.
我怀疑我们是不是也有联♥系♥
I wonder if we're related.
我不觉得 Jerry
I don't think so, Jerry.
好吧
Okay.
一份半熟红屋牛排
One rare porterhouse,
一份半熟西冷 一片培根
one rare sirloin, and a rasher of bacon.
你做的可是上帝的工作啊 John
It's the lord's work you're doing, John.
我想再来四杯液体状态的Lagavulin
I'd like four more glasses of Lagavulin in liquid form.
那种事情不需要这么详细吧
That's not something you really need to specify.
你会很惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
所以 单身汉 和Diane情况如何了
So, bachelor boy, how's it going with Diane?
嗯
Hmm.
我要跟你们坦诚地说
I'm gonna be very candid with you all.
我喜欢她
I like her.
喔 - 哇
Whoa! - Wow!
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
关于Ron有太多可以说的了
There are so many things that I could say about Ron,
但我觉得伴郎致辞应该代表新郎的特色
but I think that the best man's speech should represent the groom.
所以我就只说...
So I will just say...
敬Ron
To Ron.
哦 敬Ron - 敬Ron
Oh, to Ron! - To Ron!
很完美 完美 Chris
Just perfect. Perfect, Chris.
给您 先生
Here you are, sir.
我觉得你们也会想知道
And I thought you might also like to know
你们的单已经被Hibbert先生买♥♥过了 - 什-什么
that your meal has already been taken care of by Mr. Hibbert. - W-what?
怎么样啊 果冻酒
What's up, Jell-o shot?
嘿 兄弟 - 最近如何
Hey, man. - How's it going?
Roy Hibbert 娱乐7二〇重聚啊
Roy Hibbert. Entertainment 720 reunion.
嘿 Tom
Hey, Tom.
那家伙的单我是不买♥♥的
I am not paying for that guy.
他欠我一大堆钱
He owes me a lot of money.
没错
It's true.
咖啡吗 - 好 拜托
Coffee? - Yes, please.
加加量奶油 三十包糖
Take extra cream, 30 sugars.
不敢相信我试着为了个人利益利用Wamapoke
I can't believe I tried to exploit the Wamapoke for my own personal gain.
呃 大部分文物我们都挖出来了
Well, we got most of the artifacts,
如果我们没有 他们也不太可能找到
and even if we didn't, they probably won't find them.
是啊 如果他们找到了
Yeah, and if they do,
你进监狱就行
you'll just go to jail.
但你可以做厕所酒 还能打人
But you can make wine in your toilet and fight people,
那可是一种超酷的生活方式啊
which is a super-cool way to live.
哦我的天 Tweep
Oh, my God. Tweep.
我Tweep了 我联♥系♥了Tweep
I tweeped. I called Tweep.
你看 我在这说的可是事实 女士
Look, I'm telling the truth here, lady.
我们没找到任何印第安文物
We haven't found any American Indian artifacts.
或者正常印度
Or regular Indian.
日本 穆♥斯♥林♥ 犹太
Japanese, Muslim, Jewish,
没有那些奇怪国家的
none of those weird countries.
奇怪国家吗
Weird countries?
Shauna Malwae-Tweep. 哇 太高兴你来了
Shauna Malwae-Tweep. Wow, I'm so glad that you're here.
发生什么了 没事啊
What's going on? Nothing?
找到东西了 还有其他玩艺儿
Found something! There's other stuff too.
箭头 还有陶器
Arrowheads, more pottery.
我还找到了些长相奇怪的软糖
I also found some weird-looking gummy candy.
好吧 都关掉
All right, shut it down.
这是场公♥关♥噩梦
This is a P.R. nightmare.
印第安事务委员会参与进来之前我们什么都做不了
We can't do anything until the Indian Affairs Commission weighs in.
这他妈就是扯淡
This is fucking bullshit.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表