但我们有个妥协
But we have a compromise.
每年会有一天"Ann日"
Every year, there will be one day, "Ann Day,"
你来庆祝所有Ann的节日
where you can celebrate all of Ann's holidays
还有"Ben日" 用来庆祝我们的
and "Ben Day" where we can celebrate all of ours.
那"Ann月"和"Ben月"怎么样
What about Ann Month and Ben Month?
要是一周呢
How about a week?
行
Fine.
我们提议的是一天
We went in with a day,
想到她会以一个月反击
figuring she'd counter with a month.
我们可以接受一周
We were fine with a week.
但还得有第三周 要叫做朋友周
But there will be a third week. It will be called Friend Week.
是为了纪念这一周
It will be commemorating this week,
是我两个最好的朋友成为彼此朋友的一周
the week that my two best friends became each other's best friends.
我现在就给你们准备了朋友周礼物
I have a Friend Week present for you right now.
给
Here you go.
你是怎么已经准备好的
How did you already have these?
谢谢 - 谢了
Thank you. - Thanks.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表