2020
2020.
呃...有点夸张了
Uh... that's a stretch.
好 2024年
Fine. 2024.
我赢了 我们搬进去
I win, we move in there.
西厢给我 东厢给你
I'll take the West Wing. You take the East Wing.
你可以成为第一先生
You can be the first gentleman.
实际上 听起来挺棒的
Actually, that sounds kind of great.
谢谢你跟我一起来拿我的东西
Thanks for coming with me to get my stuff.
我怎么能错过看看我们未来房♥子的机会呢
How could I pass up an opportunity to look at our future house?
哦 刚刚想起来
Oh, just remembered.
我有点儿给你准备了个订婚礼物
I kind of got you an engagement present.
是个华夫塔吗
Is it a waffle tower?
我觉得 比那个强一点点吧
I mean, it's a little better than that.
呃 那-- 你怎--
Uh, that-- how did--
你怎么做到的 - 找人帮了个忙
How did you do this? - Called in a few favors.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
几百个忙
A few hundred favors.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President.
Murray议员办公室的Ben Wyatt
Ben Wyatt from congressman Murray's office.
嘿 Ben Dave跟我说过你要过来的
Hey, Ben. Dave told me you were gonna be coming by.
而你肯定就是Leslie Knope了吧
And you must be Leslie Knope.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
你是--我的名字刚刚从你嘴里出来了
You're--my name just came out of your mouth.
嗯 是啊 确实是
Well, yeah, it did.
这没发生的
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
不 这是真的
No, it's happening,
而我很高兴你在这里
and I'm delighted to have you here.
代表总统以及我本人
On behalf of the president and myself,
我想-- - 哦 副总统先生
I wanted to-- - Oh, Mr. Vice President,
我深表受宠若惊
I am deeply flattered,
但我不可能接受克♥林♥顿♥女士国务卿的职位
but there's no way that I could take over Madam Secretary Clinton's position.
我是说-- - 我相信你能胜任那份工作或者任何其他工作 但是--
I mean-- - I'm confident you could do that job or any other, but--
好的 我接受
Okay, I will.
嗯 你在这里的原因是我听说
Well, the reason you're here is I'm told
你在印第安纳州以及你的镇上干得非常优秀
you've done such a great job in your town and in the state of Indiana,
而我只想祝贺你在公共事业上的成就
and I just want to say congratulations for your public service.
而我只想说谢谢你
And I just want to say thank you.
嗯 非-- 非常不用谢
Well, you-- you're very welcome.
非常不用谢
You're very welcome.
嘿-- 非-非常不用谢
Hey-- y-you're very welcome.
你很帅 - 我觉得我们结束了
You're very handsome. - I think we're all done.
嗯 你很好 - 好的 谢谢你
Well, you're very nice. - Okay. Thank you.
谢-- 非常感谢
Thank-- thank you very much.
非常感谢 我们明天见
Thank you very much. We'll see you tomorrow.
嗯-- 哦 我们会吗
Well-- Oh, well, you will?
谢谢 副总统先生
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
不-不用谢
Y-you're welcome.
你别让他出任何事情 你明白吗
You don't let anything happen to him, you understand me?
他可是贵重物品
He is precious cargo.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第7集
第5季 第7集
是啊 实际上是我去年差点去的那家会计公♥司♥
Yeah, it's actually the same accounting firm I almost joined last year,
而他们给了我挺棒的条件--
and they gave me a great package--
三周年假 同等的养老金
Three weeks of vacation, matching 401K,
还有件挺棒的风衣
and a pretty sweet windbreaker.
哇 - 我要结婚了 想要一份好的稳定工作
Wow. - I'm getting married, and I wanted a good stable job,
所以我又回到了会计行业
so I'm going back to accounting.
所以就叫我"寨主"
So just call me Bond,
市政公"债"的"债"
municipal bond.
是啊 那个笑话秒杀了整个会计公♥司♥
Yeah, that joke killed at the accounting firm.
哎呀哎呀哎呀
Well, well, well.
这不是有貌先生和有才教授吗
If it isn't Mr. Looks and Professor Books.
他是有貌 - 我知道
He's Looks. - I got it.
当然你知道啊 有才 怎么啦
Of course you do, Books. What's going on?
嗯 有趣的事实 Ben刚刚得到了一份很棒的会计工作
Well, fun fact: Ben just got an amazing accounting job.
普通的事实 我必须去开个会
Regular fact: I have to go to a meeting.
不有趣的事实 我的叔叔刚刚中风了
Un-fun fact: My uncle just had a stroke.
嗯 我走了
Well, I'm off.
这还真是个疯狂巧合
This is actually a crazy coincidence.
我有个新公♥司♥ 你可以来帮忙处理点数学问题
I have a new company and could use your help on the math side of things.
哦 新公♥司♥是干嘛的
Oh, what's the new company?
我们专攻在堆上堆上堆上堆的东西
We specialize in making stacks on stacks on stacks on stacks.
对哦 算了
Right. Pass.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
是个真的主意
It's a real idea.
所以听着--
So get this--
孩子们总是会长到穿不下衣服
Kids are always growing out of their clothes,
所以他们的父母不想给他们买♥♥好东西
so their parents don't want to buy 'em nice things.
我准备向中学生出租我的高档衣物
I'm gonna rent my upscale clothing to middle school kids,
因为我发现我基本上符合Pawnee12岁孩子的平均尺码
because I discovered I'm roughly the same size as the average Pawnee 12-year-old.
这居然还真是个好主意
That's actually a really great idea.
我知道啊 你能帮忙看看商业计划
I know. Can you take a look at the business plan,
告诉我你怎么想吗
tell me what do you think?
当然 干嘛不呢 - 太棒了
Sure. Why not? - Awesome.
华盛顿人均狗公园的数量比大多数城市更多
Washington, D.C. has more dog parks per capita than most cities.
Pawnee只有两座狗公园--
Pawnee only has two dog parks--
这座和那座
this one and that one,
同时也是营业的停车场
which is also an active parking lot.
你可以再说一遍"人均"吗
Can you say "per capita" again?
我想拍一张你说"人均"的照片
I want to take a picture of you saying "per capita."
别 - 我太为你骄傲了
Stop. - I am so proud of you.
现在站在屏幕前面想象
Now stand next to the screen and think about
你生活中所有强大的女性榜样
all the strong female role models in your life.
恶心 - April向我提出了一个在Pawnee建狗公园的主意
Gross. - April came to me with an idea to build a dog park in Pawnee.
我早就意识到她的巨大潜力
I recognized her potential a long time ago,
而她终于没有辜负我
and she's finally living up to it.
我觉得 我太为她骄傲
I mean, I am so proud of her,
我都想哭了
I could cry.
然后...来了
And... here we go.
一条小小的批评
One tiny critique.
如果你想获得尊重
If you do want to be taken seriously,
你可能想要思考一下要如何展示自己
you might want to think a little bit about how you present yourself.
人类农场
人类农场
不 这是给Orin的新行为艺术展做宣传
No, this is publicity for Orin's new performance art show.
他是只在人类农场生活的动物
He's an animal living on a human farm.
而你可以去亲手喂他
And you can go and feed him from your own hand.
恶 这也太可怕了
Ugh, that's horrifying,
Orin也是
and so is Orin.
你不该和他做朋友
You should not be friends with him.
所以 在分♥析♥了所有选择之后
So, after reviewing all the options,
我找到的狗公园最佳选址是48号♥地
I found that the best location for the dog park is Lot 48,
Ann家后面的那块
the one behind Ann's house.
不
No.
不 不不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我试着在那建公园已经四年了
I've been trying to put a park there for four years.
你看 事情是 April 那块地是我的
See, the thing is, April, that lot is mine.
我已经做了很多缓慢而痛苦的努力
I've been doing slow, painstaking work
所以 我不想现在给你甩出法律措辞
so I don't want to whip out the legalese on you now,
但是我抢先了
but I got dibs.
我们要做的是拿着你的这份热情
What we are gonna do is we're gonna take your enthusiasm,
我们把它扎成一捆
we're gonna bundle it up,
然后我们会找到一个狗公园的新址
and we're gonna find a new place for a dog park.
听起来挺有趣吧
Doesn't that sound fun?
一 二 三 茄子 好姑娘
One, two, three, cheese. Good girl.
早上好 Andy
Good morning, Andy.
好吧 我电脑有点什么不一样了
Okay, something is different about my computer.
啊哈 它消失了
Aha. It's gone.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表